Pnp Uncle James' Eulogy for The Resistance

jameslongst

Strategos
Agree with you slattboy. Looking forward to some fun in this world now.

Have been enjoying the read immensely LOL

Ya guys its great!!! There's all kinds of inactive players to attack. Now you can hit inactives and simmers all night while they sleep, and never have to worry about running across someone even remotely your own size!!! HOW MUCH FUN IS THAT!!!!!!

Why even try to keep your crown? Not when there are so many little players to bully!!!

Consequence free fighting...very nice if you are into that kind of thing.

DeletedUser44479

Pffft such a problem... If I could give my crown away I would, so no concern to me. If people are asleep when they are attacked, it's not our problem either, and being a bully?? Seriously??

It's a game... Get over it

jameslongst

Strategos
Pffft such a problem... If I could give my crown away I would, so no concern to me. If people are asleep when they are attacked, it's not our problem either, and being a bully?? Seriously??

It's a game... Get over it

And you and your small friends hunt inactives...get over it

The GM

Phrourach
And you and your small friends hunt inactives...get over it

Sheila and her friends are non-existent in this world anyway. All of them hiding away in O57. Its no wonder all they do is hunt inactives, they are too afraid to come near the frontlines for a good ol' tussle.

Pathetic way to earn a used, crumpled up, 2nd hand crown in my opinion.

Damaged eh? Rings so true. Anyone who is inactive or has given up is marked "damaged" by this lot.

DeletedUser44479

Glad to give you someone else to chew up and spit out LOL

As for being non-existent, well we are still here. And yes we got a second hand crown for our troubles. Some people appreciate getting them, when helping others achieving their goals. (Admittedly it was a last minute decision, and a good one)

And no, we dont just hunt inactives, as you say The GM. Us so called non-existent people have a little fun from time to time, dont we now

Haha and whats in a name... does it really matter? obviously you seem to think so

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

Haha and whats in a name... does it really matter? obviously you seem to think so

Well I really doubt that everyone in the alliance would be happy with any of the following names:

The White Flags, Surrender, Run for Cover and Hide, Yellow Streak ....... and Etc..

Theres a reason the majority of alliances have a name that sounds intimidating.. Ultimately its just a name but there's a reason most alliances aren't honest enough to call themselves any of the above...

DeletedUser51368

Ya guys its great!!! There's all kinds of inactive players to attack. Now you can hit inactives and simmers all night while they sleep, and never have to worry about running across someone even remotely your own size!!! HOW MUCH FUN IS THAT!!!!!!

Why even try to keep your crown? Not when there are so many little players to bully!!!

Consequence free fighting...very nice if you are into that kind of thing.

They can't pick on anyone remotely there own size. They are 65% of the server in huge incestuous brother/sister/cousin/hillbilly cousin alliance them they have had something like 9000 members versus 350.

We don't take it seriously, we are just glad we aren't related so we don't get an inappropriate approach

The GM

Phrourach
They can't pick on anyone remotely there own size. They are 65% of the server in huge incestuous brother/sister/cousin/hillbilly cousin alliance them they have had something like 9000 members versus 350.

We don't take it seriously, we are just glad we aren't related so we don't get an inappropriate approach

So true. Remember that funny old alliance called Ordinary People. I warned them time and time again that they were nothing but cow fodder to TR's needs. This all went unheeded. Then low and behold when things turned sour their leaders all cam crying to us to help them. When we needed them to help us they turned their backs on us. Did I send them any support? Like cupcakes!

jameslongst

Strategos
So true. Remember that funny old alliance called Ordinary People. I warned them time and time again that they were nothing but cow fodder to TR's needs. This all went unheeded. Then low and behold when things turned sour their leaders all cam crying to us to help them. When we needed them to help us they turned their backs on us. Did I send them any support? Like cupcakes!

Those were the guys that left when KBO insulted their ethnicity, am I right?

Good times.

DeletedUser48096

Careful James, Suggesting Kbo is racist will get you accused of being racist..

DeletedUser51035

Well, I said this world wasn't finished! Wow! I think my hair has gone white this weekend. Talk about TF attacking power. It's good to see so many crazy active players still going in this world. I'm knackered!

jameslongst

Strategos
Well, I said this world wasn't finished! Wow! I think my hair has gone white this weekend. Talk about TF attacking power. It's good to see so many crazy active players still going in this world. I'm knackered!

You better get some hair dye bud cuz I just took the leashes off of these puppies lol.

We are gonna do it up OLD SCHOOL in the next server too, if inno DARES EVEN OPEN ONE.

And by old school I mean one team, rising by their FIGHTING MERITS, not by the SIZE OF THEIR WALLETS and Facebook accounts.

Anybody that likes the sound of that, and I know there are some of you out there, get in touch with me. No more coalitions, no more merge festivals: ONE TEAM FROM START OF SERVER TO FINISH OF SERVER. That's what True Fear can promise you.

DO YOU DARE?????

DeletedUser31385

Please do not use inappropriate language. There are people of all ages here.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
We are gonna do it up OLD SCHOOL in the next server too, if inno DARES EVEN OPEN ONE.

And by old school I mean one team, rising by their FIGHTING MERITS, not by the SIZE OF THEIR WALLETS and Facebook accounts.

Anybody that likes the sound of that, and I know there are some of you out there, get in touch with me. No more coalitions, no more merge festivals: ONE TEAM FROM START OF SERVER TO FINISH OF SERVER. That's what True Fear can promise you.

DO YOU DARE?????

Gosh, James. That's kind of what I have in mind. TLB will be there. We have accepted a few merges, but we won't really have room next time. We don't pact or join coalitions. We started late, but stayed one team through this server and we will on the next. Maybe we will get to go head-to-head in the next one.

PS, nice to see you, Jamo :)

RX (Ahr-Ex)

DeletedUser48096

Gosh, James. That's kind of what I have in mind. TLB will be there. We have accepted a few merges, but we won't really have room next time. We don't pact or join coalitions. We started late, but stayed one team through this server and we will on the next. Maybe we will get to go head-to-head in the next one.

PS, nice to see you, Jamo :)

RX (Ahr-Ex)

In no world can I forsee a TLB that fights on Merit.. :D.. Plus does that suggest that since its what you want from your next world, That a number of your current alliance are not fighting on merit?.. If so I would agree.. That is definetly true with players like Republic of Chiba.... 38 Cities and only 53k of BP :eek: .... Kinda speaks for itself really...

Plus also perhaps you could also remind me again just how sucessful TLB was with their wonder breaking mission?..... Games over Ahr... You and TLB lost....

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Plus also perhaps you could also remind me again just how sucessful TLB was with their wonder breaking mission?

Well in breaking your wonder I guess they were the most successful of any alliance in this regard... and in me being a new member of TLB you can say they were doubly successful in breaking the other 7 wonders total, thus enabling TD to (eventually- and i mean eventually after months and months and months with ZERO competition) finally build some and be the 4th group on this world to get the crown (when you get around to it). Simtastic!

GGN said:
definetly true with players like Republic of Chiba.... 38 Cities and only 53k of BP .... Kinda speaks for itself really

GGN - 200k BP (only 120K abp)

BP rankings =

1 No More Paper Crowns 45296533
2 True Fear 27428089
3 The Lost Boys 23843311
4 A Foolish Consistency 20520163
5 The Purge 19671201
6 Transient Drifters 19107757

Alliance ranking (points)

1 Transient Drifters 45301887 81 559283
2 The Lost Boys 32505375 71 457822
3 Pink Fluffy Bunnies 32000031 44 727273
4 True Fear 31586601 76 415613
5 The Purge 19596391 27 725792
6 Winter Eagles 17242784 53 325336
7 No More Paper Crowns 16588431 17 975790

so yes in deed with your personal total of 200k BP you are well placed to criticise other individuals totals *ahem* and your alliance points total v's BP ranking also places you again in the realm of Grepos biggest hypocrite.

DeletedUser48096

Well in breaking your wonder I guess they were the most successful of any alliance in this regard... and in me being a new member of TLB you can say they were doubly successful in breaking the other 7 wonders total, thus enabling TD to (eventually- and i mean eventually after months and months and months with ZERO competition) finally build some and be the 4th group on this world to get the crown (when you get around to it). Simtastic!

New member? You have been in TLB for months J... What did you think we hadn't noticed?... I even moved into the same island as you and have been meaning to pop round for some coffee.. Still with so many inactive in that alliance I would assume there most likely isnt a lot of new blood coming in so I wouldn't be surprised if they where therefore still calling you "New Kid" as a result.... Where TLB successful at Wonder breaking though?.. If you listen to Thizzle you would get the impression they broke every wonder they attacked, But that aside.... Do they even still have the one they did break? No.... Oh that’s right, we retook it and finished off building the wonder. So it was little more than a bump in the road for us and and hardly a win for you, now you need a repeat performance to call it a win as all you actually managed to do really was delay us.. But other than that TLB are pretty much the group who tried a lot... and failed a lot...

Comparing me to Republic of Chiba eh Jamo?.. Lets look at this a little more in-depth shall we, Chiba has 10 more cities than I do and 150k less BP..... Is it really much of a comparison? But let’s be fair here. I have 29 cities, a modest amount compared to some and Firelady319 is the only TLB player with the same number of cities as me. So for the sake of fairness I think I think we should compare our stats to see how my stats compare against a TLB player of almost equal size…..

Generic Greek Name (399,272 points): BP 209,421
Firelady319 (418,887 points): BP 53,021

Oh Dear.......... :eek:

Now are you really going to pretend also that there wasn’t some in TR who didn't also have players that were also simming their way to crowns? You of all people should know it’s a tactic that has been proven to be successful on other worlds for the alliance that is building wonders...

J said:
so yes in deed with your personal total of 200k BP you are well placed to criticise other individuals totals *ahem* and your alliance points total v's BP ranking also places you again in the realm of Grepos biggest hypocrite.
Did I actually say that TLB as an alliance where simmers? Or did I just call out one or two players for being a simmers?
Don’t put words in my mouth J, unless you actually want me to start quoting details about shifting the goalposts and quote mining again from the logical fallacies section on the rational wiki website again… There are a number in TLB who are simmers just as there are in TD.
The difference is however is that when you look at the Attacker’s board which alliance makes up more of the top 50 attackers….. TD or TLB and you know that when even you as TLB’s top fighter don’t seem to defend that notion, but instead choose to deflect it only furthers my point. Curious though as in bringing this up you see that TLB only have three members inside the top 55 on the fighter’s board… Again… How many TD is in there?
I could easily give you a list of TLB players with more cities than me and yet somehow they still have less BP than me. So by your standard of 200k of BP being low, what does that say about their BP totals? Are you really going to come on here start calling members of your own alliance simmers also or is that remark exclusively reserved for only me?

At least be consistent J..…

GGN out… :p

DeletedUser

GN said:
So for the sake of fairness I think I think we should compare our stats to see how my stats compare against a TLB player of almost equal size…

Or we can just use the system grep use and is universally accepted, alliance points and alliance BP to determine the average make up of an alliance, and you lose both.

TD inside the top 50 fighters board? lol! how many are TD and how many are actually AFC? anyway I have no beef with TD's fighters, they have some good ones, just not you.. GGN you can't call anyone out for being or not being rather a fighter, you my son are a talker and a really boring one at that. semantics and reporting players is your speciality., you have never been a fighter but you love to act like one here.

as for comparisons in rank and BP...

262 Generic Greek Name 399328 Transient Drifters BP - 209421
263 Mr.Goodkat 395444 The Lost Boys BP- 1338437

GGN said:
But other than that TLB are pretty much the group who tried a lot... and failed a lot...

and TD are the group that only will win a 4th hand crown here thanks to my good grace (do ask mike and James) still awaiting the thank you message .. :p
oh and do pop around any time, I'm sure a fighter or 2 might help you clear and revolt :p

DeletedUser48096

Your the one who decided to bring up the whole alliance J, Not me... TD are sending Res to wonders, As a result BP isnt a massive priority. Is that a massive surprise? We have made our intentions clear from the begining and we have stubbornly stuck to our guns on that. Sim or not we will more than likely take something from this world for our players.. Can TLB say the same?.... They realized they had left it too late to build their own wonders and instead decided to play World Wonder party poopers.. Not our fault that they failed to prep for WWs is it and as a result have cost their members a potential win... Even if it would have been 4th hand.. Again Jamo showed you had all the spine of a Jellyfish and have once again fled to the alliance that he thought he would have the best chance in (Plus you knew full well that none of the other alliances would take you..)

I simply compared myself to a player of equal size to myself in TLB. Same number of cities and similar amount of points and a similar amount of CP too.. If your going to call me a simmer at least have the stones to say the same about other players in the game... Even if they are in your own alliance...... Consistancy J.... But whats more you think comparing the two of us makes your point?. Did you think I hadn't noticed or had forgotten that that you where gutted of your cities from your TR days and pretty much started again with a boatload of empty slots along with all of your BP you picked up in TR... Is it really a fair comparison still?..... I think not..... Hence why I compared myself to someone with the same number of cities as we would likely have a similar number of culture points. Not to mention that we do have a similar number of in-game points... It is just a shame that I had 3 times more BP than them though....

and TD are the group that only will win a 4th hand crown here thanks to my good grace (do ask mike and James) still awaiting the thank you message

A crown is a crown.. 4th hand or not.. If its for the members of TD then so be it. Would rather it was a primary crown but at this point it matters little. Because at least our members can take something from this world now. Perhaps this maybe a new concept to you.. But we do things for the members, Not ourselves.. :p

Also remind me what it was that you told James a while ago?... Something along the lines of....
Jamovic1 said:
"If you take 1 city I swear on the gods of grep I will leave never to return"

And you think Iam a hypocrite?.......