Pnp Uncle James' Eulogy for The Resistance

DeletedUser48096

GGN, for the last time. I agreed with James about TEAM qualities. The players you refer to would be expected to meet different criteria, the criteria for INDIVIDUALS. So YES, I answered the question. NO they did not meet the criteria of not forming coalitions, etc. I did mention this earlier. But my main point was that it's fine when you go after me or Jamo or anyone who posts here. It's mean to drag in people who choose to stay out of the externals for their own personal reasons. Especially when it is just to tear weaker players down to make yourself look better.

Do not blame me for the fact you failed to clarify your point when you made it originally.... Even though I personally think you are dodging having to make that explaination.

I have time to log in from the road. Sometimes on hotel wifi or in the airport. I could certainly log in once or twice a day to run festivals. But I don't really see the point in simming. If anything significant were going on in game, I hope to be able to commit more time soon. I am not sure why this is such a big issue for you. Weren't you in VM during most of your first attempt at world wonders? You were posting on here most of that time, as I recall. Quite viciously from your hospital bed, enough to get the whole thread closed permanently. Seems like logging in a couple times a day to send resources and favor would have been quite a bit more helpful then than I would be now. I only mention it at all because this seems so very important to you.

Who said you would need to sim? Even logging in twice a day wouldn't specifically require you to sim. We have a player in our alliance who has a hectic road schedule and is always flying but yet he still logs in a couple of times a day as abd when they can on either the app or tablet to play. I was posting from the Hospital bed, But the only time I went into VM was for the surgery and while I was actually in the hospital due to the fact that the Hospital I was in had bandwidth restrictions on patients and limited daily usage so I decided I should therefore sacrifice Grep for the sake of my limited usage and go into VM.. You do not have that excuse..

Its not important to me, I just find it comical that you are talking up yourself here while in game your in VM and then justify your VM with that when others are in the similar situations.

As for your education and your worklife, you are the one that makes it sound so sad and dissatisfying. I thought that explained why you are such a hateful and negative person. I don't think mean and hypercritical people are very happy with their lives in general. But if this is what gets you off, then we can keep going. I was just trying to be sensitive to your situation.

How so? I don't talk about my job or work on here because its nobody else's business but there are some in TD who know what I do. All I have done is mentioned the level of my academic qualifications (I didnt say what my degree or diploma was in) and I also said that I don't work in retail. Not exactly narrowing it down alot is it?. How is my job sad and dissatisfying if I didn't even tell you what I do for a living?

Also how am I mean and hypocritical? See you have been happy to throw out those words but Iam yet to hear an explaination as to why you think any of them apply to me? Case and point with the simmer thing.. All I asked you to do was mathematically demonstrate the differnce between a non-simmer and a simmer with a formula or ratio to show where the point of simmer/non simmer begins and ends so I could apply it to my own stats and answer the question once and for all. It shouldn't be a difficult request since this game is largely based on numbers and mathematics with its combat and points system.. All I asked was for yourself and Jamo to demonstrate your claims with a demonstrable formula or ratio and you came back empty handed...... AGAIN... Is that being mean or even hypocritical on my part? or is that you personally insulting me?.. [Fig?] ;)

Maybe to the closed minded it might be seen as being mean, but don't blame me if your the one throwing out baseless assertions and you end up getting called out to justify them...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51368

I have to freely admit to simming over the past 6 weeks.

I have 4 free slots but can barely be asked to internal. Admin is 7 mins a day, but I will attend an attack alert or send to trip.

BP's at 200k a month is just treading water. Anyway enjoy, new oceans soon!

DeletedUser

GGN said:
All I asked was for yourself and Jamo to demonstrate your claims with a demonstrable formula or ratio and you came back empty handed...... AGAIN... Is that being mean or even hypocritical on my part? or is that you personally insulting me?

Life is truly too short to
a- fully read your posts or
b- get drawn into arguing semantic and what you REALY said or didn't say after 5 posts describing why you are correct.. and finally
c) to come up with some mad formula as to why I'm right and you are wrong when grepointel provides all the proof i need, if you wanna get in a morale or philosophical argument we can all be correct forever, however someone playing as long as you should be playing WELL above the level you are at..

I just go by this famous mathematical equation to describe your game play - G x Gx n = simmer.

and yawn x yawn x semantics = GGN forum posts.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Jamo, very well said. Thanks for reminding me.

James, I was going to "friend" you, but I couldn't find you. I wonder how many people you have signed up. I am intrigued.

Rx

DeletedUser48096

b- get drawn into arguing semantic and what you REALY said or didn't say after 5 posts describing why you are correct.. and finally

Iam not debating Semantics J, Iam simply asking you to explain and justify your arguement. All I have ever asked you to do is answer the question of at what level does a player go from simmer to non-simmer?... That has been consistant in my last few posts..

c) to come up with some mad formula as to why I'm right and you are wrong when grepointel provides all the proof i need, if you wanna get in a morale or philosophical argument we can all be correct forever

This isn't Schrodingers Cat J.. All I asked for is for you to demonstrate that Iam a simmer by defining your own terms and explaining what makes me a simmer compared to players of similar size to myself? I have not asked you to calculate the mass of a moon or the size of a black hole. As I said on a game so loaded with figures that shouldn't be a difficult requirement.

Plus Iam being cordial here, Iam not the one throwing around names and insulting other players without reason. So far I have been accused of bullying as well as being called a hypocrite and mean by Ahr all without rhyme or reason as I demonstrated [personal insults fig?...]. If you can't demonstrate or justify why you are calling me something why should I take your attempts at personal insults seriously?.. Sticks and stones after all...

This isn't philosophical or semantical either, It is the simple formation of an arguement and justifying your claim, Is it really fair to go around calling people mean or a hypocrite without being able to explain or justify why you called them it?......

DeletedUser

I refer the gentleman to grepostats..and the fact his alliance somehow lost ANOTHER wonder..:D

DeletedUser

nice to see you came up from ocean 49 to talk big when the game is over Beanbag!

DeletedUser51368

nice to see you came up from ocean 49 to talk big when the game is over Beanbag!

Whenever you can back your talk with offence just let me know. Don't bother puny boy. just send, but we both know you can't

DeletedUser

Beanbag2004 said:
Whenever you can back your talk with offence just let me know. Don't bother puny boy. just send, but we both know you can't

ABP

34. Mr.Goodkat The Lost Boys 636909

39. Blackbag2004 True Fear 611201

DBP.

13. Mr.Goodkat The Lost Boys 706451
75. Blackbag2004 True Fear 342582

Hmmmmmm ;) considering you got twice , more than twice my cities and points, I must conclude the remedial classes you are in have failed and you will be in summer school (yet again)..when you are ready to be schooled in Grep too let me know.

DeletedUser51368

ABP

34. Mr.Goodkat The Lost Boys 636909

39. Blackbag2004 True Fear 611201

DBP.

13. Mr.Goodkat The Lost Boys 706451
75. Blackbag2004 True Fear 342582

Hmmmmmm ;) considering you got twice , more than twice my cities and points, I must conclude the remedial classes you are in have failed and you will be in summer school (yet again)..when you are ready to be schooled in Grep too let me know.

I told you, your 4 month head lead wouldn't last for long. Good of you to put it into numbers for me.

Just out of interest, back after 5 weeks, which world did you guys crash and burn on!

DeletedUser

Coool Rimmed King glad you like stats so much I have plenty!

44 Blackbag2004 1060663 True Fear

209 Mr.Goodkat 485067 The Lost Boys

Fighters:

18 Mr.Goodkat The Lost Boys 1344597
46 Blackbag2004 True Fear 953813

crash and burn lol!!! just about to win another one thanks matey..gosh if you think I'm that bad why are my stats all better than yours and how come you couldn't beat us here? See you in the next speed 2 -just please don't get rimmed again and spend the whole game in the 9's ...again...:p

DeletedUser51368

Coool Rimmed King glad you like stats so much I have plenty!

44 Blackbag2004 1060663 True Fear

209 Mr.Goodkat 485067 The Lost Boys

Fighters:

18 Mr.Goodkat The Lost Boys 1344597
46 Blackbag2004 True Fear 953813

crash and burn lol!!! just about to win another one thanks matey..gosh if you think I'm that bad why are my stats all better than yours and how come you couldn't beat us here? See you in the next speed 2 -just please don't get rimmed again and spend the whole game in the 9's ...again...:p

You are right, all those BP's, your points suck. I agree totally.

You would have had less points if you hadn't sent a begging letter to TF. It made laugh for a month.....

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Blackbag2004, I am not sure why you think your stats are so good. Your fighter rank is terrible relative to your points rank. Your stats show you to be a pure builder/possible internalizer, in my book. I realize that with this statement, I risk drawing attention from GGN again. In a straight up battle, I would give odds on Mr. Goodkat to clean your clock. (Note: I hope that is not against the rules, please do not delete my post.). Mr. Goodkat gave away a few cities when he migrated north, which does affect his point total, but not his ABP. Only a noob would compare only Rank, so I apologize if I am giving you too much credit for experience. I am new to the EN server with this world and I don't know everyone here.

RX

The GM

Phrourach
I have to say, one should never boast about being a Grepo god when their rank is higher than their fighters rank. It is clear to all what this means...

jameslongst

Strategos
You guys are getting too caught up in the numbers. The numbers mean nothing. Its about how you and your team stand up under fire. Nuff said.

And if you say you will leave if you lose a city...then by god leave when you lose one.

How about a little fire, Scarecrow????!!!!!

DeletedUser

jameslongst said:
And if you say you will leave if you lose a city...then by god leave when you lose one.
or watch your enemy hit a 2.8k city for 300k DBP and laugh...alot..

BTW just for clarity if you ever take a city from me i will defo lead this time I super super promise :p

DeletedUser51368

Blackbag2004, I am not sure why you think your stats are so good. Your fighter rank is terrible relative to your points rank. Your stats show you to be a pure builder/possible internalizer, in my book. I realize that with this statement, I risk drawing attention from GGN again. In a straight up battle, I would give odds on Mr. Goodkat to clean your clock. (Note: I hope that is not against the rules, please do not delete my post.). Mr. Goodkat gave away a few cities when he migrated north, which does affect his point total, but not his ABP. Only a noob would compare only Rank, so I apologize if I am giving you too much credit for experience. I am new to the EN server with this world and I don't know everyone here.

RX

Re started in Nov. Let me know when you catch up. :D

Reality is I can't make other people be better fighters