Passed Upgradeable Agora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8396

I said i like the current way as without the degradable time.

I know...but why? I can figure most things out on my own just by being analytical but what you are saying I dont understand.

It would let you get CP faster...it ONLY helps.

Can you please tell me why you like it to stay the same?

Also, thanks for adding in the format.

DeletedUser30838

I know...but why? I can figure most things out on my own just by being analytical but what you are saying I dont understand.

It would let you get CP faster...it ONLY helps.

Can you please tell me why you like it to stay the same?

Also, thanks for adding in the format.

Youre welcome, i retyped the entire thing. i hope im the one responsible for an upgradeable agora. just hope the admins approve it... (fingers crossed) lolz

DeletedUser11965

Because then this game will lose even more of its originality.

I really do prefer 1.26 over 2.0. Everything old school is gone :(

DeletedUser30838

Well thats the way things work man, would you rather have OLDSCHOOL windows, or windows 7? same concept.

DeletedUser

Well thats the way things work man, would you rather have OLDSCHOOL windows, or windows 7? same concept.

To be fair Old School Grepolis was better, in my opinion.

Quite a lot has been ruined over time.

Grepolis and Windows are incomparable.

DeletedUser

OP you should put in the revised list of resource consumption for each level, as the original numbers you have up made the Agora more expensive than special buildings, not a good idea as it would make this too expensive to be worthwhile.

DeletedUser

Interesting idea but not a huge fan of it myself, then again I think the idea section is a waste of time as grepo never seems to take any of them seriously

DeletedUser8396

Very well.

I disagree on how speeding up ways to get CP is completely game changing, but oh well.

DeletedUser

Mate, out of experience I'd say that this idea has a less than 1% chance of passing, and a much smaller chance of being implemented.

Apply to an Alliance was had 95% positive comments in the thread and it passed by a mere 1% (75% approval rating is pass rate).

This thread has a roughly 40% approval rate, which makes this idea passing very unlikely.

DeletedUser24356

I love this Idea :supermad: agora :supermad: should be upgradable like every other thing in the game :pro:

DeletedUser

I love this Idea :supermad: agora :supermad: should be upgradable like every other thing in the game :pro:

Ummm what about the Theater, Tower, Lighthouse and Merchant Shop. Pretty sure you can't upgrade that.

DeletedUser30838

Mate, out of experience I'd say that this idea has a less than 1% chance of passing, and a much smaller chance of being implemented.

Apply to an Alliance was had 95% positive comments in the thread and it passed by a mere 1% (75% approval rating is pass rate).

This thread has a roughly 40% approval rate, which makes this idea passing very unlikely.

well, that broke some of my confidence down. Thanks for the negative comments. :L

DeletedUser

lol, pessimists to the rescue! We're just what you needed. :D

well, that broke some of my confidence down. Thanks for the negative comments. :L

You didn't change your first post with my resource recommendations, and just ignore wave, he's a bitter ideas poster. :p

DeletedUser24356

Ummm what about the Theater, Tower, Lighthouse and Merchant Shop. Pretty sure you can't upgrade that.
SLaps self, I Forgot about those and you forgot about oracle, divine statue, Thermal baths and Light house

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SLaps self, I Forgot about those and you forgot about oracle, divine statue, Thermal baths and Light house

meh was just giving some examples, didn't feel like listing all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.