Passed Upgradeable Agora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30838

Well, your's is better than mine lol.

To put it all together:

Now all we need is the OP to put the format and this in. lol. Sad thing is, I think he left :rolleyes:

I re-edited with the new table. Seems a whole lot better than what it was before. thanks for the help!

DeletedUser8396

yay! Now all that is needed is for phoenix to move this to improvements :)

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Actually I've thought of an upgrade for the Oracle.

If you discover a spy, the silver that they sent is not subtracted from your cave if you have a lvl 2 Oracle.

DeletedUser30838

so how do i get someone of power to look at this post?

DeletedUser8396

Phoenixavier will look through the threads occasionally and put certain ones in developments or improvements.

DeletedUser20429

To be fair Old School Grepolis was better, in my opinion.

Quite a lot has been ruined over time.

Grepolis and Windows are incomparable.

Dead right they aren't. Windows is an OS and as we all know technology advances over time. Now the same RULE applies to grepolis however Windows and Grepolis are two different things. One is an Operating System used by the majority of the world. Of course there are mac and linux users! I won't forget them! Plus IOS and Android etc.

Grepolis is a game that has progressed over time and like any game it needs major updates every so often. 1.26-2.0 is an example of this.

DeletedUser

If you discover a spy, the silver that they sent is not subtracted from your cave if you have a lvl 2 Oracle.

I was certain I already made a response to this, but that too can be subject to abuse.

If person A has 1 million silver in his cave and a level 2 oracle, and someone tries to spy 500k and all it does is hit a wall, I think they would be pretty irate. Cave draining would be made redundant as well.

DeletedUser

I was certain I already made a response to this, but that too can be subject to abuse.

If person A has 1 million silver in his cave and a level 2 oracle, and someone tries to spy 500k and all it does is hit a wall, I think they would be pretty irate. Cave draining would be made redundant as well.

I think he's got an interesting concept. Perhaps it would be like the shaved time fro this upgradable agora, and at level 10, only 80% of the silver sent drains your cave

DeletedUser

but

and if
I think he's got an interesting concept. Perhaps it would be like the shaved time fro this upgradable agora, and at level 10, only 80% of the silver sent drains your cave
then I'm not sure I'd want to upgrade my oracle. I did post an idea on this in the thread, if someone checked. Just an idea.

DeletedUser17088

I think it should be far more expensive to upgrade your oracle

DeletedUser

This idea earns a yes from me! But as pebble pointed out FORMAT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.