Pnp Valor VS The Elite!

DeletedUser

I suppose I'm a page late (I was behind, and am only just catching up, use the report button, as I always keep up with reports, but am usually a little behind on threads), but quit it with spamming and off-topicness. Warnings/Infractions will be given to the next one I see in this thread, even if a few days late (or later for that matter).

DeletedUser15946

You can give me infraction for this, I don't care, but do you even know how much posts would be in Eta forums without spamming? Maybe 3 a week.

DeletedUser

Oh, there are more non-spam posts than that. Now, more posts on the original topic, well, that seems to be a dying breed.

DeletedUser

Ok time for an update

Last 14 Days

VALOR: 30
TST: 10

OVERALL

VALOR: 293
TST: 170

Last weeks stats

Points gained by conquest
VALOR: 734,013
TST: 255,443

Cities gained by conquest
VALOR: 59
TST: 14

ABP gained
VALOR: 553,795
TST: 229,990

DBP gained
VALOR: 797,574
TST: 406,171

So far Valor has the upper hand, almost taking cities at will, while TST is struggling. Is their time nearing the end? It just might be, as the frustration hits home, some TST members are loosing composer.

Really? This is what is has come to?
valorsucks-1.png
May be you should have named the city after one of the three players who helped you, one of them from a different alliance. Or you could have named it "Three CS Lost!" (or was it 4?). You tried for that city for three days, the defender fought brilliantly gaining over 120k BP for himself, his supporters gaining approx 70k DBP, while you didn't even gain 30k ABP!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol i wouldnt say u was taking citys as u wanted! but i would say TST are getting beat in the moment!

but then if u factor in the BA impact on VALOR would it look so good! sure it would as u still growing every day!!

DeletedUser13583

Of Caliko...You should have posted the last week stats.. :(

The 2 charts in comparison would have spared you of writing

DeletedUser15946

lol i wouldnt say u was taking citys as u wanted! but i would say TST are getting beat in the moment!

but then if u factor in the BA impact on VALOR would it look so good! sure it would as u still growing every day!!

Is it even possible to stop growth of alliance whose members are staying? (OK maybe they leave and join again few times each month, but you get the point)

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by rockys

Almost taking them at will rockys ;)

Is it even possible to stop growth of alliance whose members are staying? (OK maybe they leave and join again few times each month, but you get the point)

True, at least we have members coming and going, not just going:p

DeletedUser

Last 14 Days

VALOR: 38
TST: 11

OVERALL

VALOR: 328
TST: 179

Last weeks stats

Points gained by conquest
VALOR: 734,013
TST: 255,443

Cities gained by conquest
VALOR: 57
TST: 18

ABP gained
VALOR: 525,665
TST: 228,470

DBP gained
VALOR: 314,171
TST: 551,372

TST has seen some changes, losing Lord Brylle, and gaining Komagos and JCC. Can Komagos put back the spark in TST?

DeletedUser

Jack, nothing important does not change! One victim went, the other two to come! :p

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Ahhh so Komagos has finally returned to his home after nearly a year! Pretty impressive from both sides.

Has Lord Brylle quit the game?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Jack, nothing important does not change! One victim went, the other two to come! :p

I would say it is pretty brave statemant calling Komagos - victim,considering the guy knows his bussines and defends pretty well,at least that is how I see him.

DeletedUser

I would say it is pretty brave statemant calling Komagos - victim,considering the guy knows his bussines and defends pretty well,at least that is how I see him.
I believe that a player of my caliber can afford such a statement! I have no experience in fighting Komagos, but I hear it is very good player! I do not want to offend him, but considering what rate Valor kills TST, I do not know who can help him? Maybe BA? :p

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I believe that a player of my caliber can afford such a statement! I have no experience in fighting Komagos, but I hear it is very good player! I do not want to offend him, but considering what rate Valor kills TST, I do not know who can help him? Maybe BA? :p

Brlinho is right, Komagos is perhaps one of the best players in Eta.