Pnp Valor VS The Elite!

DeletedUser

He is way to stubborn to ask for help but if he does we will come running with swords and stuff.
Countryman you are just like all the Croats,full of selfconfidence and saying for yourself - the player of my caliber,it is good when others say you are great fighter but when you say that for yourself it is pretty arrogant(I like it).
it is bad judgement to rate a new player in TST based on what you experienced from TST guys so far,but if you encounter Komagos you will know better,or you will prove your words..
Hehe Komagos sorry for putting you in that position,to face Pariba..but I heard you visited Paris last weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He is way to stubborn to ask for help but if he does we will come running with swords and stuff.
Countryman you are just like all the Croats,full of selfconfidence and saying for yourself - the player of my caliber,it is good when others say you are great fighter but when you say that for yourself it is pretty arrogant(I like it).
it is bad judgement to rate a new player in TST based on what you experienced from TST guys so far,but if you encounter Komagos you will know better,or you will prove your words..
Hehe Komagos sorry for putting you in that position,to face Pariba..but I heard you visited Paris last weekend.
Frankly, I believe that I have nothing to prove! I have cities in 8 oceans, I play 2.5 years and I fait vs CR and Fate in the past, BA and TST now, I send every day 2 mil in WW and every day I spell 3 x my players !! I have not lost a single city! btw - My stats says enough about me! If someone does not like my stats, can fix it if you want, I'm online 16 hours a day! Welcome!

DeletedUser

I would agree on that you have nothing to prove if you didnt say Komagos is another victim for Valor,niw you have to prove you are not just another guy saying lies or you could say you werent thinking and rushed out with that statemant.
I never said you are not great warrior,just the opposite,your stats speak for you and those stats are quite amazing,I would say one of the best you are if not very the best..but,there is always but - you said Komagos is another victim for Valor,so Valor should prove that or you will be considered like a liar!
I said false things many times and apologized later when people convinced me I was wrong,dont be stubborn,just say you are not sure is Komagos another victim for Valorians or prove he is.

DeletedUser

I can not prove it, I'm not close enough! But who knows, maybe alliance Valor proven, time will tell! btw - good luck to everyone! Everything I say in the forum related to the alliance! An individual player can not prove anything! That I did not fight with the best (praetor-ian, Max Gates, jomarluna) would never have achieved this result! The end, and stop provokate!

DeletedUser

I would agree on that you have nothing to prove if you didnt say Komagos is another victim for Valor,niw you have to prove you are not just another guy saying lies or you could say you werent thinking and rushed out with that statemant.
I never said you are not great warrior,just the opposite,your stats speak for you and those stats are quite amazing,I would say one of the best you are if not very the best..but,there is always but - you said Komagos is another victim for Valor,so Valor should prove that or you will be considered like a liar!
I said false things many times and apologized later when people convinced me I was wrong,dont be stubborn,just say you are not sure is Komagos another victim for Valorians or prove he is.

I think he is a victim. i don't think he has ever been tested in defense. To bad he isn't top priority or i'd prove it.

Truth is he is a good player but, joined a disorganized alliance that makes him a victim. He was better off alone.

DeletedUser

Valor should prove it then Pariba,not yourself if he is not close enough.
Whateverr the same thing,either you prove either stop saying he is a victim.
I dont think that anybody who didnt face CR and is still playing was really tested in defence,how could they be when all other alliances are bad or really bad.

DeletedUser

wow all this talk over Komagos? guy cant switch alliances without having half the world crying.

DeletedUser13583

So much trouble for Komagos :))
Leave the man alone..he knows what he is doing .

He could be a victim if someone from Valor would actually attack him..as for me..this world will end soon and i like to keep my little honor intact :)

DeletedUser9267

Wow all this fuss about little me, I am honored.

At the end, it seems that either i am too far, or I am not a priority or I am not worthy to have an alliance attack me.

Whateverr, thank you for your concern regarding where I am better off, I am truly touched.

DeletedUser

At the end, it seems that either i am too far, or I am not a priority or I am not worthy to have an alliance attack me.

Whateverr, thank you for your concern regarding where I am better off, I am truly touched.

right? thats what im saying. i mean its not like ur actually good or anything... :p

DeletedUser

your welcome,

BTW you are worthy, just not a priority ATM ;)

DeletedUser

Frankly, I believe that I have nothing to prove! I have cities in 8 oceans, I play 2.5 years and I fait vs CR and Fate in the past, BA and TST now, I send every day 2 mil in WW and every day I spell 3 x my players !! I have not lost a single city! btw - My stats says enough about me! If someone does not like my stats, can fix it if you want, I'm online 16 hours a day! Welcome!

just checked out grepo stats,you say you never lost a city but I think I have seen certain guy called col.falkenberg from FATE took 3 cities from pariba,I didnt check more cause that was enough,so what is the truth?

DeletedUser9267

I think he is a victim. i don't think he has ever been tested in defense. To bad he isn't top priority or i'd prove it.

your welcome,

BTW you are worthy, just not a priority ATM ;)

Well then, I'll have to figure out a way to become a priority.

I like and welcome challenges, my wall shows only 13 cs defeated, those were the hostile ones. After almost 3 years in this game, it's far from being impressive. But then I never cared much for points or bragging rights.

In time I am sure we'll lock horns, I just hope than when that happens it is RL convenient for both of us.

Be well, both of you;).

DeletedUser

Well then, I'll have to figure out a way to become a priority.

I like and welcome challenges, my wall shows only 13 cs defeated, those were the hostile ones. After almost 3 years in this game, it's far from being impressive. But then I never cared much for points or bragging rights.

In time I am sure we'll lock horns, I just hope than when that happens it is RL convenient for both of us.

Be well, both of you;).

you should have joined fate if you wanted to become a priory for CR. I'm not saying we don't attack TST just we share a larger border with fate.

It would be a great challenge, lets hope ETA lasts long enough. Truth is i'd rather fight with you then against you. I'm not use to a enemy that talks politely back...... where is JCC when you need him.

DeletedUser

you should have joined fate if you wanted to become a priory for CR. I'm not saying we don't attack TST just we share a larger border with fate.

It would be a great challenge, lets hope ETA lasts long enough. Truth is i'd rather fight with you then against you. I'm not use to a enemy that talks politely back...... where is JCC when you need him.

Your Daddy is right here.. and getting one step closer.. So go cry to your Mommy.. and go fly a kite you little crybaby..

DeletedUser

@whateverr

Happy now?

Komagos thank you now i'm properly inspired,

What alliance is JCC in again? I keep forgetting because he get kicked out of so many. I noticed Fate did not shed a tear then JCC left, I have had numerous report that Fate had a party the following day as a celebration. Of cause, only current Fate members where invited.