Pnp Valor VS The Elite!

DeletedUser9267

Can we talk about Valor and Elite again please?

Man I am dead tired, I must be getting old; in the last 3 days I worked 49 hours, everything went great.

Z Grade I would love to continue our conversation but this is the wrong thread.

Whateverr you are right, the "Freedom of speech" comment was a bit out of context but it surely applies to the way admins handle a lot of the forums here. Having said that, I'll agree that Z is quite lenient with us based on the perimeters he has been given as an Admin, no wonder Sirgaz defended him:p

Now back to the thread. Excellent move by CalicoJack, stupid move on our part.
We started another WW without colonizing all the spots on the island. Mr. Calico moves in and takes a spot. Before we can take it from him, he goes on VM. Great strategy, now we have to wait for him to come back before we continue.

DeletedUser

Man I am dead tired, I must be getting old; in the last 3 days I worked 49 hours, everything went great.

Z Grade I would love to continue our conversation but this is the wrong thread.

Whateverr you are right, the "Freedom of speech" comment was a bit out of context but it surely applies to the way admins handle a lot of the forums here. Having said that, I'll agree that Z is quite lenient with us based on the perimeters he has been given as an Admin, no wonder Sirgaz defended him:p

Now back to the thread. Excellent move by CalicoJack, stupid move on our part.
We started another WW without colonizing all the spots on the island. Mr. Calico moves in and takes a spot. Before we can take it from him, he goes on VM. Great strategy, now we have to wait for him to come back before we continue.

WOW,that is perfect move by Calico!

DeletedUser

Purely by accident! Not a great move on my part! Something came up and I had to hit the VM button for a few days. I hope this gets TST and the rest of ETAs attention. I will do everything I can to delay TST from building all the wonders and winning this world that way. I don't like the WW idea! And I don't believe it is fair to the rest of ETA that although TST has put time and effort into their WWs, and have won many battles and wars, had and still have some of the great players and characters of ETA, could possibly win this world, while still be loosing the two wars they are fighting.

DeletedUser13583

I see that Dirk took that city from you Cal? or what city you refer to?

DeletedUser

yes he took it, what a shame, we where both looking forward to the battle, unfortunately RL called. But not to worry their will be other chances real soon ;)

Last 14 Days

VALOR: 20
TST: 11

OVERALL

VALOR: 348
TST: 189

Last weeks stats

Points gained by conquest
VALOR: 697,827
TST: 286,668

Cities gained by conquest
VALOR: 52
TST: 39

ABP gained
VALOR: 556,990
TST: 257,455

DBP gained
VALOR:457,320
TST: 484,339

Komagos left TST, not sure why???

DeletedUser

K.E. offered more money I guess.

Really nice update with stats,keep them coming CJ.

DeletedUser

this was/is the most boring war in ETA,Valor not being able to produce some great turnaround and put TST under some serius pressure while TST focused on building WW..

DeletedUser13583

Really nice stats this week..i have 148 k abp and TST alliance have 134 K abp
Absolute players:)

DeletedUser13583

It is very busy in rl mate..he will update us soon.
I think we are still in the lead

DeletedUser

Last 14 Days

VALOR: 22
TST: 5

OVERALL

VALOR: 385
TST: 196

Last weeks stats

Points gained by conquest
VALOR: 409,214
TST: 107,483

Cities gained by conquest
VALOR: 31
TST: 7

ABP gained
VALOR: 537,115
TST: 134,904

DBP gained
VALOR: 237,265
TST: 487,197

Komagos has joined TST, again. I think this is to speed up the building of the WWs.

DeletedUser13583

10 Komagos can join...

TST LOST another Wonder :))

Good job Valor

DeletedUser

Nice strategy and planning I might add. Caught everyone by surprise. :)

DeletedUser

Hehehe TST took a city from our WW. Like I said we stopped building it. We got it up to level 10 but when Blondie left it went back down to 9 and it's still at level 9 even after a city was taken. No one sends resources anymore. Still a good work identifying the weakness. Eta is full of surprises. :)

DeletedUser

Didn't know Blondie left Valor to join TST,just seen it,well well is that community,friendship,support and loyalty in Valor alliance that Pariba was talking about?

DeletedUser

Dont know about Blondie. Never heard from her anyway. She left a few weeks back and went un-allied for a long time. She just joined TST.

DeletedUser15946

You never talked to your alliance mate? hahahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

You never talked to your alliance mate? hahahahahahahahaha
What the hell is funny in this statement :rolleyes: Do I PM/Chat all alliance mates and talk about nothing:heh: No! Alliance Forums/ Skype are used by the active members. I dont go around and message people to post something. The guys in the East run their OPS via PM and that's it. Never heard from Blondie not even when she loses cities. From what I hear she's a great person.