Pnp Valor VS The Elite!

DeletedUser

have no clue what is funny,Lord Brylle joined B.A. and he asked for quakes against gipobsk city,whenever B.A. member ask for anything I do it with no hesitation.

DeletedUser15946

Now if I would laugh every time somebody quaked me without going trough with CS I would die; suffocated.

DeletedUser

Now if I would laugh every time somebody quaked me without going trough with CS I would die; suffocated.

lets see if sirgaz laughed every time somebody quaked him. people would think. (feel free to add to this list)

• he is really gipobsk
  • he has gonne mad
  • he is a happy person
  • he shouldn't be in BA

Just to list a few.

DeletedUser

oh that could be truth calico jack,have no clue about CS from Lord Brylle but if it failed even with EQ then you guys put some really good defence in there.. if that was the reason of Gipobsk feeling victorius that is absolutely fine by me,I didnt wish to offend anyone,just didnt get the joke.

DeletedUser13583

My bad..i forgot L.b is in the mighty B.A..and i found it curious that Brlinho was eq the city i was under siege by Brylle.

- he is flying a kite
- he is gone with the wind

DeletedUser

lets see if sirgaz laughed every time somebody quaked him. people would think. (feel free to add to this list)

• he is really gipobsk
  • he has gonne mad
  • he is a happy person
  • he shouldn't be in BA

Just to list a few.

he is hiding in the corner of rockys pub, drunk, again!

DeletedUser

I think he is hidding in the back alley behind Rockys pub,he dont attack anymore neither conquer enemy cities,we are putting on a vote his staying in B.A. actually...

btw looks like Brylle did conquer Gipobsk city,even better he took one from J.N.C 93 in the meantime and have 16 more cities from Valorians under revolt..

DeletedUser

Now Sirgaz,

how the rumors about the next war? I hear BA will fight themselves just for a challenge in ETA. Is that true?

DeletedUser

Now Sirgaz,

how the rumors about the next war? I hear BA will fight themselves just for a challenge in ETA. Is that true?

Sirgaz leaked information again,well now it is public,yes it is true,we will divide in 2 squads,equally divided (one attacker,one defender,2 mixed players,2 semi active and one inactive in every squad) and see who will win,but agreement is no help asked from outsiders or from other squad within B.A.

DeletedUser15946

I thought we will divide by strength, Bat and myself against all of you...

DeletedUser13583

Maybe you should divide also your cities..Half fighting yourselves and half fighting the enemies:D

DeletedUser

No way you are getting Batvanio on your side mate,you would be too strong and you are off topic,sorry Z Grade but I must answer here and Sirgaz is the one guilty for spamming the thread.

Interesting idea Gipobsk,but I think we could have peace with outsiders and finish with fighting against each other,plus we would not bore people on externals cause all stuff said would be on our internal forum.

DeletedUser13583

I have to admin that when i get drunk and get online i would really want to do that:)) to attack Pariba,Razvan prety much all of them.
I have a dream to go for a drink with Razvan and to be late with 10 min at the pub so i have time to attack all his cities.So i can get drunk properly..though i wonder what would happen in the morning :)))

DeletedUser

so as a precautionary i asked several players to tripwire my cities just incase and sure enough even as i sit morning a death of a family member gipobsk continues to attack me after i asked nice and politely that ppl honor my wishes. just got several messages from ppl saying i was attacked. so i see how it is going to be.

DeletedUser15946

Sure he has an explanation (or he simply doesn't trust you, few times people deceived me with some awful lies so I tend not to believe others when they ask me for a ceasefire)

DeletedUser

i think grepostats will clearly show that i have not been playing as u can see i have not gained any BP nor points since weds and i only got those points bc i was constructing builds that didnt finish till weds. so i believe the trust thing is not an excuse. ill put it plain and simple. idk about any of u but i am not the type of low pile of scum that would that as an excuse. now please stop wasting my time so i can be with family that need my help.