Venominium (en80)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser5061

checking in for duty if thats ok with you guys.
its been a while since I played with some of the guys here so looks like fun.

good to have you on board.

you can count me in. if i smell something like a season playing rather then sticking for preferably to the end of the server then i'll pull the plug on this. don't feel like filling my slots for repoing own players, you feel me?

Added you to the list but you can't guarantee these things, we will certainly try to stick it out and if you ask me we have better chance of making it to the end the elite type alliances like RUSE, we can afford to lose 20 players and still have 100 we started with unlike them, if they lose 20 players atti will be left playing with himself.

1/4 of these players have quit or are already on their next world and only play one world...

P.S. Lisa should be leader:D

Alisa is a leader, her and ana started it. Give me the names of the players who have quit and I will remove them from thelist :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12512

... if you ask me we have better chance of making it to the end the elite type alliances like RUSE, we can afford to lose 20 players and still have 100 we started with unlike them, if they lose 20 players atti will be left playing with himself.

Way to throw in a subtle jab there bud, not bad. We are anything but elite, and seeing as you and your coterie have been recruiting every player that is or has been playing the game for the last 4 years I'd say anyone joining you at this point is just joining to sim. If you can't handle competition by keeping a semi balance on the server I fully understand. Remember, I have seen you play <Wink>

DeletedUser

Ceejay may start on wednesday or join later into the world, but will be coming.

DeletedUser

If you can't handle competition by keeping a semi balance on the server I fully understand. Remember, I have seen you play <Wink>

Lol Atti the reason people join, peple like kad and dai is because they are dedicated and interested in fighting wars ingame where all u good at is politics and puting down others making them look bad with your silly trol accounts.

apparently we are the ones with egos...

Egos and fat heads UNITE! :pro:

and apparently you are humble

Chilled people and pretty pictures UNITE!:pro:

Is that why you think you are too good to play with new players and half of our players are new. :D

DeletedUser22115

Lol Atti the reason people join, peple like kad and dai is because they are dedicated and interested in fighting wars ingame where all u good at is politics and puting down others making them look bad with your silly trol accounts.

apparently we are the ones with egos...

Be careful you may be unlucky and end up on the wrong end of the stick here, we are just as eager to kick as you are. Just because Atticus is political doesnt mean we cant fight :p
images

We will see you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser12512

My troll accounts? I don't have another account Draganna. Just this one, and I don't troll or put people down from it, on the contrary I support everyone that needs supporting. Your alliance does not need any additional support.

And as far as gameplay, I am humble enough to admit that I have been out of the game for 2 years now, so coming back I will have to see how things have changed and how well I do. Heck, I might even not be as good as you anymore, who knows...;-p

DeletedUser5061

Be careful you may be unlucky and end up on the wrong end of the stick here, we are just as eager to kick as you are. Just because Atticus is political doesnt mean we cant fight :p
images

Server doesn't start til tomorrow, bp doesn't end until sunday, Ruse is going in the opposite direction to Venomenon purposely to avoid an early clash, so please lets stop talking trash, this so called battle will never take place coz that would mean both premade alliances would have to last 4 months at least chances of that happening are next to none.

seeing as you and your coterie have been recruiting every player that is or has been playing the game for the last 4 years I'd say anyone joining you at this point is just joining to sim. If you can't handle competition by keeping a semi balance on the server I fully understand. Remember, I have seen you play <Wink>

The level of self importance with you guys is just too funny to me, yes there is an imbalance between the numbers of Venominium members and Ruse members but I am sorry to say our world doesn't evolve around Ruse, we are joining the server to make new friends and play alongside old ones and compete with the top alliances there, whom ever that might be. Now if some people are arrogant enough to think they can take a server with 30 people that's their call.

Far as I am concerned, our numbers are perfectly reasonable and adequate for the server cap, I expect all the top alliances to use up between 70-80% of the cap within the first couple of weeks, the differance is we would rather have some say in the kind of people we get stuck with, rather than leave it to luck and end up with some wife beater who thinks funny to brag about giving his wife a black eye, that's why we do most of our recruitment before hand.

DeletedUser22115

From the caliber of players in the premades joining, i would say they will last 4 months easily and I doubt these premades will be that far apart either. 30 members? I dont recall RUSE only having 30 members. The member list is 20ish and what about the ones not listed :eek: :eek: :eek: Sometimes looks can be deceitful. Numbers do play a part in battles but don't always win the battles.

"Numbers don't win battles, but they help."

DeletedUser40768

From the caliber of players in the premades joining, i would say they will last 4 months easily and I doubt these premades will be that far apart either.

Doesn't matter how good the players are, matters a lot more about how good the leaders are. Especially if you played in Thebes, where none of the 4 or 5 good premades lasted very long at all, despite having talented rosters. Just saying 4 months is a long time, a lot of things can happen in that time that can affect how long each premade is able to stick around. I am not joining either premade but I wish you all the best of luck and :pro:

DeletedUser46838

Doesn't matter how good the players are, matters a lot more about how good the leaders are. Especially if you played in Thebes, where none of the 4 or 5 good premades lasted very long at all, despite having talented rosters. Just saying 4 months is a long time, a lot of things can happen in that time that can affect how long each premade is able to stick around. I am not joining either premade but I wish you all the best of luck and :pro:

Good leadership: charl....he recruited an army of noobs and look where he is now? #1 alliance

DeletedUser

images

Stats speak better than silly sparta pics. I got a bunch of new players with a few good old guys in olynthus our war stats for this war after 2 weeks was 45-1. If you think you can compete at that level then sparta pics aren't the way forward.

DeletedUser22115

At this point in time, im only having a bit of fun and banter, the world hasn't even begun yet. Im just bored waiting for it to start :)

DeletedUser

lol guys. . you all played the game enough to know that no world will ever turn out to be as it was expected 1 day before release :D

edit: oh nvm. atleast who gets conquest first is well known beforehand when im playing :D

just kidding ^^

DeletedUser11965

The consistency of the amount of posting by the same people spamming this thread is real.