Venominium (en80)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser44192

Well, it looks like I was accepted. To those out there in the leadership (or anyone who knows more than me), I have a question. How are we going about being in the same area as each other? Going North-West or sending email / link invitations to be on the same island(s)?

DeletedUser

So....should the enemy just form a coalition now against us...or how is that gonna go?

Anyways, glad to be here guys, can't wait to play with you all. Lets get after it and score some cities.

hopefully there is some real opposition to make it worthwhile.

Well, it looks like I was accepted. To those out there in the leadership (or anyone who knows more than me), I have a question. How are we going about being in the same area as each other? Going North-West or sending email / link invitations to be on the same island(s)?

Skype. Link.

DeletedUser46838

I heard RUSE Got Praehelios...let's see how the premades turn out

Madbanshee

Phrourach
Hey all, I just got back a few days ago and decided to focus on this upcoming world. I see a lot of good players here that I have played with in previous worlds and I wish to be with you guys. Unless ofcourse, you don't want me here hehe.

DeletedUser

Oh really !? :D I like short rides.. And if your in that alliance, its not all 55. I was just keeping the count number of the players in Venominium.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

Oh really !? :D I like short rides.. And if your in that alliance, its not all 55. I was just keeping the count number of the players in Venominium.

I may not be as good as those gold spamming people, but I try my best.

DeletedUser

I may not be as good as those gold spamming people, but I try my best.

Not all of these people are gold spammers, some are actually just good, like Digital Mystikz, which Im still stunned joined, is a really good player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

somebody just enjoys sniping at our players for no good reason... Is that jealousy I smell?

DeletedUser5061

considering by the time this thing kicks of we are gonna have around 100 peeps I would have thought no matter where you drop in ocean 44 you would have allies near by, if you want to be certain of being near allies dropping in using links is the best way to go about it. Personally I don't mind surrounded by allies there are advantages in it but I would hate to be stuck on a island with someone like Rock5 as they would be taking all the BP.

DeletedUser46838

considering by the time this thing kicks of we are gonna have around 100 peeps I would have thought no matter where you drop in ocean 44 you would have allies near by, if you want to be certain of being near allies dropping in using links is the best way to go about it. Personally I don't mind surrounded by allies there are advantages in it but I would hate to be stuck on a island with someone like Rock5 as they would be taking all the BP.

Well then.....Daizan.