Pnp Very Sad Triadian Day

DeletedUser

Oh no ! GoldLemur made a PnP about Triad. Oh well, READ IT !

Anyways, I'm hear to say that Ill be leaving Zancle, what a fun world it was with many alliances coming from all types of different places to compete against each other. I for one only came here to play with my favorite alliance, the alliance that taught me almost everything, the one I competed with in Athens for wonders and fought alongside.

I am not leaving by choice, by force is the way I am heading. Since I have a Triad CS in my city with 11hrs left. I asked them, why am I being conquered, but unfortunately.. I was kicked after trying to reach out for help. What a world, what an alliance, what a day.

I wish all of you good fortune and may the best alliance come out on top, unfortunately that is alliance is Triad even though I was betrayed by them. I still respect all of their members, disregarding a few. They are all brave warriors and relentless fighters.

Anyways, I wish you all good luck, who knows. Maybe Ill restart and trade gold for a living.

OVOKING

DeletedUser

It is my point of view, my propaganda if you can say.

DeletedUser33530

I would say that I'm not surprised that Triad would do this sort of thing but I'm actually kind of shocked here. Never would have pictured Triad doing this to an Athens guy. Kinda want to hear triad's side of this though.

DeletedUser22847

I am not leaving by choice, by force is the way I am heading. Since I have a Triad CS in my city with 11hrs left. I asked them, why am I being conquered, but unfortunately.. I was kicked after trying to reach out for help. What a world, what an alliance, what a day.

Maybe Ill restart and trade gold for a living.

OVOKING

Total DBP u got while in Triad since Zancle start = 30.. (before we cleared you)

Last abp gain = 13 april

Usual play pattern - login , sell res, logoff

You re playing in Taras , mostly, maybe.
You were nothing special in Athens either.
You logged in the game 13 hours into the siege - total offline = 15-16 hours?

Not sure why you were bragging in the forums if you werent gonna play.

See you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2595

Basically the player was using this account to sell his res for gold for his other world and was not displaying the traits expected of a Triad member.

As you know CoD, we can be quite harsh.

DeletedUser47494

Lemur, do u remember when Rock joined ally (you was like: "why he joined he is noob blabla") and when we made fun how you two are same kind of players who just talk of forum and not rly playing the game? "You will see that im not like that, my acts will speak for me, i have changed" thats what u said. That day and day when u joined u were warned by leadership whats are theirs expectations about you else u gonna get eaten.
35 days after world start u have 4k points and 30 DPB on Triads safe island where im pretty sure nobody ever farmed u.

Are u realy that supprised ?

We are here where we are now only becouse we work as a team, so tell me how u contributed to team all those days?

DeletedUser

Basically the player was using this account to sell his res for gold for his other world and was not displaying the traits expected of a Triad member.

As you know CoD, we can be quite harsh.

I'm a 4k point player who doesn't use gold to boost his stats plus I'm surrounded by blues and my city was mainly offensive where any enemy around me had his city stacked with LTS. There's not much you can do when you have 1 city.

DeletedUser

Total DBP u got while in Triad since Zancle start = 30.. (before we cleared you)

Last abp gain = 13 april

Usual play pattern - login , sell res, logoff

You re playing in Taras , mostly, maybe.
You were nothing special in Athens either.
You logged in the game 13 hours into the siege - total offline = 15-16 hours?

Not sure why you were bragging in the forums if you werent gonna play.

See you

Like I said, surrounded by blues, didn't have CQ ready and I even sent a message to Djrlol saying that as soon as I get my second city I will contribute a lot more since I'll be more legible to fight. The next day Im under siege. That's really fair, I would've expected at least a letter.

DeletedUser47494

Oh plz dont use gold as excuse, its not like all from top500 use gold so u cant play without it. There are players with like 30k points and even more BP who doesnt use gold... Point is that u wasnt active and thats all, and logging once a day to queue one building and sell rest of ress on market doesnt count as active...

DeletedUser33530

Look Lemur it does kill me to take Triad's side here but Triad is pretty damn harsh and you should know that if you aren't putting a ridiculous amount of effort in at all levels they are gonna kick you without warning. It's just how they play.

DeletedUser27128

Dude.. you didn't meet their standards of activity, so you got a boot. Its as simple as that.

DeletedUser

Dude.. you didn't meet their standards of activity, so you got a boot. Its as simple as that.

Dude.. I have a life and speed 3 world to attend to. This isn't my only world, and almost everybody in the top 500 use gold, no doubt. This world is too slow to get up there unless you conquered cities from an inactive gold user. This is a speed 1 world, I didn't know trading gold to try and help build my buildings and units to CQ ready was a crime.