Pnp Very Sad Triadian Day

DeletedUser27128

I know plenty of people in the top 500 who use little/no gold.

I agree trading gold is not a crime, but a guy needs to keep growing too, and looks like your alliance leaders didn't like your growth rate. Move on already.

DeletedUser47494

This isn't my only world, and almost everybody in the top 500 use gold, no doubt. This world is too slow to get up there unless you conquered cities from an inactive gold user.

Haha u actually have no idea what are u talking, maybe if u try to focus on one world insted of multiple and spamming forum, you would see that its possibe to be, not in top500, but top50 without buying gold and u would be surprised to know how much people actually dont buy even little now when its possible to get it from market :)

btw now when u can focus on ur speed 3 world, maybe u will learn something there :)

DeletedUser11165

Mystix come join us on the darkside we have cookies!

Lemur; You joined on Athens and used that fact to ask for an invite to Oropos late on; On Oropos like other late joiners you were given resources and offered a BP boost to get your city numbers up and you went inactive.

On Zancle you again wanted to join Triad but it was plain to see that you would rather focus on your speed 3 world than here with Triad, look how many Triads quit Taras after we joined zancle and those that remain make Zancle their priority.

You asked for an invite based on history with us thus you should very well know the standards we expected of you to which you failed to live upto thus the city was taken by a member who will put it to better use.

DeletedUser11165

Miknel were not front line on Taras but I have cerb nuke in a players frontline city and im building 2 flyer nukes and looking for handoffs so im contributing while focused on Zancle + im alarmed

DeletedUser33530

Miknel were not front line on Taras but I have cerb nuke in a players frontline city and im building 2 flyer nukes and looking for handoffs so im contributing while focused on Zancle + im alarmed

And I'm guessing you haven't slept in two weeks? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not saying that Taras wasn't my main focus. I like to stay loyal to one world especially if that world came before this one opened, and yeah. Of course I'm going to log on more in Taras than Zancle. Taras is a speed 3 world where I was being constantly attacked and getting easy BP from CS snipes. Then when I come to Zancle, I check the forums, look to see the sieges I can try to help or CS's going in and all of them are far away or already safe with others doing most of the work. Its common sense, I only came here to play with you guys. In return I was conquered. I'm in o66 now though, who knows. I might come back with a boat full of noobs to fight Triad. Wait what ? Seriously !? Oh okay. My manager says that position is already filled.

DeletedUser11165

Haha Miknel I know I just figured I would illustrate the point about if you make a commitment to a team you should stand by it. Lemur had less time on zancle ok so he could of built support and helped with sieges while waiting for a handoff he choose to provide nothing and comes to forum with his sob story.

DeletedUser

Dude.. I have a life and speed 3 world to attend to. This isn't my only world, and almost everybody in the top 500 use gold, no doubt. This world is too slow to get up there unless you conquered cities from an inactive gold user. This is a speed 1 world, I didn't know trading gold to try and help build my buildings and units to CQ ready was a crime.

been in top 100 before and i have never bought gold(before gold trade system), everything is possiblee

DeletedUser48399

almost everybody in the top 500 use gold, no doubt.

It is not hard to get into the top 500 without using gold. So don't use that as an excuse as to why your city didn't meet Triad standards

DeletedUser

I'm not using that as an excuse. I wasn't the one who even brought it up. I'm also not the only player in the alliance that isn't in the Top 500. The fact of the matter is, you Triadians conquered my city while I was in your alliance for weak reasoning as to why that happened. I'm done arguing, what's done is done. I just came to say my piece.

DeletedUser49358

On a speed 1 world ? 1 month in ?

I started Zancle a little over two weeks ago and without buying gold I have a 3.8k city almost at culture level 4 and will be conquering two cities within the next few days with the help of my alliance. If after a whole month in you are in the same position I am then I would have to say that you were a less than active player on the world.

DeletedUser

I'm not using that as an excuse. I wasn't the one who even brought it up. I'm also not the only player in the alliance that isn't in the Top 500. The fact of the matter is, you Triadians conquered my city while I was in your alliance for weak reasoning as to why that happened. I'm done arguing, what's done is done. I just came to say my piece.

im not in triad

hail_hydra_by_degeneratebatman-d7extny.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I started Zancle a little over two weeks ago and without buying gold I have a 3.8k city almost at culture level 4 and will be conquering two cities within the next few days with the help of my alliance. If after a whole month in you are in the same position I am then I would have to say that you were a less than active player on the world.

I was 4k points without buying gold with another world and a life. If being active 24/7 is the job description than I would've quit a long time ago.

im not in triad

I never said you were.