Virus dealing with TRT (Turtles)

DeletedUser

Alo,

Recently Virus has determined that TRT is short form for Turtles. They thought that they could beat back infection by stacking several turtles on top of one another. But what happens when Virus Comes across several stacked Turtles?

panelone.jpg

Well that's easy, when life gives you Turtles, turn them into an exquisite Turtle Soup!

296-1241223735Q0J6.jpg

May your infection be swift and painless.
- Not2Sane

DeletedUser20429

hey don't insult turtles they are awesome creatures and I find them cute :)

DeletedUser340

TRT Deomns 4 - Virus 0
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en17/alliance/7018
Excaliber 1 - Virus 1

TRT knights 0 - Virus 24

As you an see, Demons are doing well against Virus, Excaliber don't really seem to be doing much, probably just exchanging attacks, maybe hitting stacked villages and stacking their villages against attacks. Virus are easily beating knights, but the total score looks a bit inactive if you understand what I'm saying ;)

Gained BP since this post: 13.10.11:

Virus 297,125 in attack - 89,543 in defense.

TRT Demons just under 100,000 in attack - 41k in defense.

Excaliber 100,000 in attack - 250,000 in defense.

TRT Knights 50,000 in attack - 82,000 in defense.

not a really active war by the looks of it -.-

Lets add the side bp:

Side TRT- 250,000 in attack - 370,000 in defense.

Side Virus - 297,125 in attack - 89,543 in defense.

So both sides are attacking pretty much the same in total, TRT are gaining a lot of dbp, meaning virus are attacking their front-line villages, and I guess they are receiving support :)

DeletedUser5568

Really not sure who thinks this is a war? there have been no declarations... just Virus going about the business of clearing Ocean 55... Who declared war? and Why haven't I been attacked? I would love some of that awesome DBP you are all handing out... sigh no one hates me :(

DeletedUser

TRT Deomns 4 - Virus 0
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en17/alliance/7018
Excaliber 1 - Virus 1

TRT knights 0 - Virus 24

As you an see, Demons are doing well against Virus, Excaliber don't really seem to be doing much, probably just exchanging attacks, maybe hitting stacked villages and stacking their villages against attacks. Virus are easily beating knights, but the total score looks a bit inactive if you understand what I'm saying ;)

Gained BP since this post: 13.10.11:

Virus 297,125 in attack - 89,543 in defense.

TRT Demons just under 100,000 in attack - 41k in defense.

Excaliber 100,000 in attack - 250,000 in defense.

TRT Knights 50,000 in attack - 82,000 in defense.

not a really active war by the looks of it -.-

Lets add the side bp:

Side TRT- 250,000 in attack - 370,000 in defense.

Side Virus - 297,125 in attack - 89,543 in defense.

So both sides are attacking pretty much the same in total, TRT are gaining a lot of dbp, meaning virus are attacking their front-line villages, and I guess they are receiving support :)
Clearly someone who has no clue about Virus' territorial stance or the diplomacy of the area. Stats are meaningless without a context. TRT Demons and Excalibur have not taken a Virus city that was not essentially gifted to them.

On the other hand, Excalibur is putting up a credible defense on the fringes of O55, the only alliance to do so other than the former MR MEN. But there is no doubt as to the final outcome, as I am sure the leaders of Excalibur will admit. Glad to see they are willing to challenge Virus and I wish them good luck in their endeavors outside O55.

DeletedUser340

I just posted the stats, you mad bro?

The context was the big picture of what is going on, what is going on is an exchange of attacks. I then posted the conquers from each side, and the bp gained from both sides, I don't see how this lacks context. "Gifted to them" - You don't use this for every city you lose do you?

Just a heads up, all the cities you took from TRT Knights were gifted ;)

Just joshing bro, but please, relax -.-

DeletedUser

Mad? Hardly. Just putting the statistics you posted into their proper context, because you do not with an analysis that is pure supposition and is incorrect.

Statements like "Demons are doing well against Virus" and "Excaliber don't really seem to be doing much" are wrong. Sure, they fit the numbers, but they hard explain what is really happening.

DeletedUser340

Mad? Hardly. Just putting the statistics you posted into their proper context, because you do not with an analysis that is pure supposition and is incorrect.

Statements like "Demons are doing well against Virus" and "Excaliber don't really seem to be doing much" are wrong. Sure, they fit the numbers, but they hard explain what is really happening.

I am in Demons, I know what is going on, I was just saying what the stats suggest; It's true 4-0 up demons are doing well? and it does seem like not much is going on with excaliber if it's 1-1. THAT'S HOW IT LOOKS FROM THE STATS. Everyone knows stats don't tell the attacks, only the conquers -.-

DeletedUser7213

I am in Demons, I know what is going on, I was just saying what the stats suggest; It's true 4-0 up demons are doing well? and it does seem like not much is going on with excaliber if it's 1-1. THAT'S HOW IT LOOKS FROM THE STATS. Everyone knows stats don't tell the attacks, only the conquers -.-

LOL - Actually, it shows Excalibur are frightful in attack, as in they never do :(

Take a little sojourn to 55 then ;) Skyweaver had to lose those cities in "64" because we don't operate there :D - That would be some context for you.

*Pat pat*Welldone*pat pat*

@Lady Acacia - that's an Ego for ya, declare war without bothering to tell the other side. In the meantime, we're sat in our villas having tea

DeletedUser20429

hey lady acacia how does virus work? one of my acquaintances joined you guys his name is JamesG23 he was part of The Knights Who Say Ni or Demons Goddesses n Death which is their current name. And I was wondering how do you get a whole alliance into 1 Ocean I think every island in O55 would be owned by you guys it's nuts no offence

DeletedUser340

I post some stats and say what the stats make it look like, and I get mobbed, haha. Honestly though, I think your e-peen is deflating Virus... You can post loads of pnp's boosting your ego 10 fold (although the pnp's are funny) but you seem to have some illusion of not being able to be stopped. We will see.

DeletedUser

I post some stats and say what the stats make it look like, and I get mobbed, haha. Honestly though, I think your e-peen is deflating Virus... You can post loads of pnp's boosting your ego 10 fold (although the pnp's are funny) but you seem to have some illusion of not being able to be stopped. We will see.

Yes we will see :)

DeletedUser

The pnp's I make serve as a way of promoting Virus awareness and rule in O55. It also acts as a tool to help spark some life into the external forums. Without them we would see the same monotonous and boring crap which has plagued our forums since MrLen left. I could post other things, but I doubt they would bring people to the forums like the pnp's.

In addition, Virus doesn't suffer from any delusions about how unstoppable we are within our borders. It is a well established fact.

- May your infection be swift and painless
Not2Sane

DeletedUser7213

The pnp's I make serve as a way of promoting Virus awareness and rule in O55. It also acts as a tool to help spark some life into the external forums. Without them we would see the same monotonous and boring crap which has plagued our forums since MrLen left. I could post other things, but I doubt they would bring people to the forums like the pnp's.

In addition, Virus doesn't suffer from any delusions about how unstoppable we are within our borders. It is a well established fact.

- May your infection be swift and painless
Not2Sane

Dude, they like things to be vanilla over here.

AS for the E-peens comment, LOL. And really, if you think we have such a huge ego, you should see our ID. Our Ego is pretty super, though.

So Oedipus, get back to dreaming while mama and papa get back to business.

*I guess EN History so far has no Narcissism attached. I'm sure it has an entirely altruistic message - without any degree of fun*

DeletedUser

HAY
i am venx-mekha the leader and founder of the TRT DEMONS
in our alliance we dont mention virus allot cuz they are not strong to face us we just eat some cities for fun that's all
and also that's why they cant touch us in our ocean

DeletedUser

HAY
i am venx-mekha the leader and founder of the TRT DEMONS
in our alliance we dont mention virus allot cuz they are not strong to face us we just eat some cities for fun that's all
and also that's why they cant touch us in our ocean
all i can say to this is LOL
your a funny guy ever thought of doing stand up comedy you'd be a scream :)

DeletedUser

ya i think iam funny but let us see wt virus is up to
on papers they much stronger
but we r alliance made from steel

DeletedUser

oh me another one sets up an account to post nonesense. erm sorry too lazy to read back or look you up. who are you exactly? either drop me a PM or a nuke or 2 lol i'll have tea and cakes ready , but i will +rep you both as we need new blood in here