Virus dealing with TRT (Turtles)

DeletedUser

I think we should end these 'discussions' in disagreement because after talking to several friends in Virus, I see that you are the one spreading animosity in the Virus skype chat and on these forums.

wouldn't flatter yer sell there Kay wouldn't waste my time speaking about you..

DeletedUser

Virus claims Ocean 55, they are going to deal with all noobs. Want to tell us something new or useful?

DeletedUser16292

I believe there is a conspiracy ... I have been refused entry to virus skype chat and I am convinced weapons of mass destruction and viral attacks are being discussed. I have put a protest into the Grepo UN.. ..will be further updates as I make a short film showing clear in-discrepancies on how virus atts seem enhanced

We should force them to accept sanctions...

DeletedUser

i found it to be extremely useful, i now know to avoid O55.

I knew to avoid it monthsssss agoooo but still they go on. ;)

Once again does any Virus member want to sign their -rep?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20429

I have never gone anywhere near ocean 55 when I saw virus for the first time I was new and wasn't looking for trouble so I stayed away and ta da I am still here.

PS JamesG23 welcome to the grepo forums ;)

DeletedUser

We should force them to accept sanctions...

You couldn't force Virus to accept sanctions. You couldn't force Virus to kick your ***. It will be done when feel it is most appropriate.

May your infection be swift and painless!
- Not2Sane

DeletedUser13255

wouldn't flatter yer sell there Kay wouldn't waste my time speaking about you..
I wasn't speaking about myself, I was speaking about the relationship between Virus and EN. I appreciate you not speaking about me, please continue to not do so. Hopefully you will also stop jumping to conclusions and misinterpreting everything I say on the forums as well. :eek:

DeletedUser16292

You couldn't force Virus to accept sanctions. You couldn't force Virus to kick your ***. It will be done when feel it is most appropriate.

May your infection be swift and painless!
- Not2Sane

AWWWWWW MAN, so your saying virus could kick my tucus in grepolis, and that it could happen at any time?!?!?!?!

Im shaking in my boots bro, bring it.

Last edited by a moderator: