Virus dealing with TRT (Turtles)

DeletedUser340

Viking, you seem to be in-capable. He said he was the leader of Demons, his username on the forum is also his ig-name... Wait a minute.... Did I just grasp that?! :eek:

DeletedUser

shame u cant pick up on sarcasim really did he??? see there it is again.
we even looked you up as well, i better stay away from you eh killer LOL.
and just in case you didn't get that... so was that.

DeletedUser

Your post didn't really show sarcasm vik, but anyways.. it looks like you've made some new friends on the forums :). BTW that was sarcastic :p

DeletedUser

no that's just you DT . who needs new friends when your stilllll here.

DeletedUser

i will not try to waste my time talking to people like u
plz this is an invitation to u to enter 64 or 74 but plz send to me msg that u entered to
rip u a part
thanks for your understanding influenza
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

DeletedUser

i will not try to waste my time talking to people like u
plz this is an invitation to u to enter 64 or 74 but plz send to me msg that u entered to
rip u a part
thanks for your understanding influenza
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

How is it that so many players are illiterate. Virus has claimed Ocean 55. Why do you waste our time with your nonsensical yammerings when we have clearly stated on several occasions that our intent lies within Ocean 55. If you want a piece of us, bring it to our ocean. If not, be a good little boy and go take a nap while we adults discuss Virus rule in Ocean 55.

May your infection be swift and painless!
- Not2Sane

DeletedUser

Then explain why Virus is taking towns in ocean 54 and 44?

Any city taken in another Ocean is done as a pre-emptive punishment against those who question Virus' rule and complete dominance over ocean 55. It serves to set an example to others who feel that they can move into Virus territory.

If you weren't busy hoarding all the lube for yourself, some of these other players may have had a more comfortable transition into their new positions of servitude to Virus and Lady Acacia. However, by keeping it all to yourself you have caused undue suffering on many innocent players. You are selfish Deadly Truth. Share that lube with our prey as to ease their suffering, or are you saving it for yourself for night when the boogie man comes waking?

- Not2Sane

DeletedUser

And you are ignorant, N2S.

"Any city taken in another Ocean is done as a pre-emptive punishment against those who question Virus' rule and complete dominance over ocean 55. It serves to set an example to others who feel that they can move into Virus territory."

So you are taking towns in ocean 44, 45 and 54. To "punish" EN and TRB? Get your facts strait mate, perhaps you have been lied to so you don't know everything that happens.

EN and Virus were on pretty good terms for a few months. Then things started turning south. When EN had some players from their ally join them they had a few towns in 55. So I discussed it with Lady A and the cities were to be handed off. Shortly after Hads and Kalaya joined us after Bawa booted Hads and Kal left because of the way the situation was being handled.

They too agreed to hand off cities. Over a period of time a dozen or so cities were handed off. For some strange reason Virus players stopped taking cities that were to be handed off. Unexpectedly Virus started running on Ops on our players. The first low blow that we were dealt by you guys.

After that relations sort of went stale. You stopped attacking MR MEN all together by this time. After your failed attacks against Vik that we were blamed for. What a laugh. After 2 months of war MR MEN disbanded, their top players joined us.

The cities in ocean 55 were once again to be handed off. Then Bawa sends a mail that is propoganda to an EN member. It bashes me accusing me of lying and acting in a selfish manner stating to our player that he is simply cannon fodder to me. Then attempts to recruit him. Good work. Once again a massive middle finger to EN.

Next is the Snakes. They disband their top join us. Despite being refugees several players join Virus. Lady A states that I am in the wrong in claiming refugee status on them because it is selfish to do such a thing after the alliance disbanded. Despite the players losing cities to us 24 hours prior to join Virus.

Now Virus starts founding and taking towns in ocean 54. Even taking a town in ocean 44.

I think the only thing that is suffering here N2S is your understanding of the events between our alliances.

Four times you guys have stuck your middle finger into our faces, how else should we respond?

EDIT:

Forgot to discuss your actions with RB. I was there when super fast gave Virus a 2 island buffer into ocean 45. Not only have you taken him up on that offer but you ran with it. You took a bunch of towns within those limits. Yet at the same time you abused their trust, you expanded further and further into 45. Just recently you start giving back the cities. Maybe the damage was already done by then, who knows.

But what is important for Virus to remember is that you have NO friends NO allies. Everyone sees right through you guys and the crap you spew. Which is why I am amazed at the level of instigation ya'll take it to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any city taken in another Ocean is done as a pre-emptive punishment against those who question Virus' rule and complete dominance over ocean 55. It serves to set an example to others who feel that they can move into Virus territory.

If you weren't busy hoarding all the lube for yourself, some of these other players may have had a more comfortable transition into their new positions of servitude to Virus and Lady Acacia. However, by keeping it all to yourself you have caused undue suffering on many innocent players. You are selfish Deadly Truth. Share that lube with our prey as to ease their suffering, or are you saving it for yourself for night when the boogie man comes waking?

- Not2Sane
really u make me laugh or maybe u r making fun of virus reputation all they want is to control ocean 55 oh how sad sorry i didn't remember u r just a virus that is how u think with your mistress lady A
ok influenza be ready for your antibiotic

DeletedUser7213

really u make me laugh or maybe u r making fun of virus reputation all they want is to control ocean 55 oh how sad sorry i didn't remember u r just a virus that is how u think with your mistress lady A
ok influenza be ready for your antibiotic

:heh:
Puzzled

DeletedUser340

^ yet again DT tears them a new one.... I'm beginning to enjoy the forums once again o_O

You guys must be running low on nukes, I mean the amount I'v seen get squashed at the TRT families walls... It seems like your troops reflect your ideology; Running in head first without thought.

^Oh and you guys do know it's against rules to rebuke one on his grammar/spelling, right?

DeletedUser

So disappointing that many of the players I knew in Virus have become nonsensical, egotistical puppets.

Get out whilst the gettin's good :p

DeletedUser7213

Egotism = humanity. That's not nonsense it's the truth. All egotistical puppets, subjugated in one form or another.

This is a game mate, chill.

DeletedUser

It's a shame that you haven't recognised the merit of my first comment.

I remained ambiguous on who I described... so sorry you took it to heart :p Also I used the word 'nonsensical' to reference foolishness or absurdity, I believe you interpreted it differently, so I apologise for the confusion :)