Virus dealing with TRT (Turtles)

DeletedUser7213

It's a shame that you haven't recognised the merit of my first comment.

I remained ambiguous on who I described... so sorry you took it to heart :p Also I used the word 'nonsensical' to reference foolishness or absurdity, I believe you interpreted it differently, so I apologise for the confusion :)

There was a reason why there was a "LOL" at the end of my comment. I take nothing to heart. Just wanna have fun :p

:pro: Afterall, what's said here really means very little when all is said and done.

Also, ambiguous statements usually are misinterpreted - it is their very nature. :)

DeletedUser16292

You Virus types are quite silly, you lost control of o55 in Zeta so you come to a new server and spend all your time on the forums talking about how unstoppable you are in o55. Personally I enjoy how much s*$t you guys talk, its gonna make you guys losing o55 ON A SECOND SERVER, especially funny.

DeletedUser

You Virus types are quite silly, you lost control of o55 in Zeta so you come to a new server and spend all your time on the forums talking about how unstoppable you are in o55. Personally I enjoy how much s*$t you guys talk, its gonna make you guys losing o55 ON A SECOND SERVER, especially funny.
If you have an axe to grind about Zeta, why don't you do it there. Half the players in Rho from NmE/uNmEek are in Virus, the other half are in Eviction Notice.

Friends there, rivals here and a measure of respect on both servers, that's the way I see it.

DeletedUser16292

If you have an axe to grind about Zeta, why don't you do it there. Half the players in Rho from NmE/uNmEek are in Virus, the other half are in Eviction Notice.

Friends there, rivals here and a measure of respect on both servers, that's the way I see it.

True but the endless supply of pnp's and comments about how awesome Virus is gets a little bit annoying. Figured I would remind people where they came from ;)

DeletedUser

True but the endless supply of pnp's and comments about how awesome Virus is gets a little bit annoying. Figured I would remind people where they came from ;)
How many Virus players from Zeta have posted? Few, if any, outside of Lady Acacia and me.

At a loss to understand why you are carrying a long dead propaganda war from Zeta over to here. NmE hasn't existed for nearly 10 months and players like me and Lady Acacia are not at war with DCS or Lost Boys or The Jinn or anybody, for that matter. And many of the players who were with me on Zeta, like Kronoss, Kalaya and jjalsmelton are in Eviction Notice.

If you wish to put the hate on Virus, by all means, make your argument. But there is no connection to Zeta and what transpired in O55.

DeletedUser

Yeah Zeta is not all that relevant. Especially because we all know that DAFT was the best alliance on the server.

DeletedUser

And you are ignorant, N2S.

"Any city taken in another Ocean is done as a pre-emptive punishment against those who question Virus' rule and complete dominance over ocean 55. It serves to set an example to others who feel that they can move into Virus territory."

So you are taking towns in ocean 44, 45 and 54. To "punish" EN and TRB? Get your facts strait mate, perhaps you have been lied to so you don't know everything that happens.

EN and Virus were on pretty good terms for a few months. Then things started turning south. When EN had some players from their ally join them they had a few towns in 55. So I discussed it with Lady A and the cities were to be handed off. Shortly after Hads and Kalaya joined us after Bawa booted Hads and Kal left because of the way the situation was being handled.

They too agreed to hand off cities. Over a period of time a dozen or so cities were handed off. For some strange reason Virus players stopped taking cities that were to be handed off. Unexpectedly Virus started running on Ops on our players. The first low blow that we were dealt by you guys.

After that relations sort of went stale. You stopped attacking MR MEN all together by this time. After your failed attacks against Vik that we were blamed for. What a laugh. After 2 months of war MR MEN disbanded, their top players joined us.

The cities in ocean 55 were once again to be handed off. Then Bawa sends a mail that is propoganda to an EN member. It bashes me accusing me of lying and acting in a selfish manner stating to our player that he is simply cannon fodder to me. Then attempts to recruit him. Good work. Once again a massive middle finger to EN.

Next is the Snakes. They disband their top join us. Despite being refugees several players join Virus. Lady A states that I am in the wrong in claiming refugee status on them because it is selfish to do such a thing after the alliance disbanded. Despite the players losing cities to us 24 hours prior to join Virus.

Now Virus starts founding and taking towns in ocean 54. Even taking a town in ocean 44.

I think the only thing that is suffering here N2S is your understanding of the events between our alliances.

Four times you guys have stuck your middle finger into our faces, how else should we respond?

EDIT:

Forgot to discuss your actions with RB. I was there when super fast gave Virus a 2 island buffer into ocean 45. Not only have you taken him up on that offer but you ran with it. You took a bunch of towns within those limits. Yet at the same time you abused their trust, you expanded further and further into 45. Just recently you start giving back the cities. Maybe the damage was already done by then, who knows.

But what is important for Virus to remember is that you have NO friends NO allies. Everyone sees right through you guys and the crap you spew. Which is why I am amazed at the level of instigation ya'll take it to.

ROFL, your ignorance is astounding. I have not taken a city in Ocean 45 since I was in DOW (Dog of War). As soon as Virus accepted me, all my expansion went into Ocean 55 as I was told that is where to set up. You twist and distort facts to suit your own agenda. So again, those cities you claim I took were never taken when I was with Virus. In fact, I have even contacted TRB to take my cities that are deeper within O45. That is I took the initiative to contact them, and have them take my city. Sheesh, I would call you a tool, but tools have a use and a purpose. You on the other are more than an idiot who hits when he has a 21 in blackjack.

Also, I have never insulted your alliance. There are many great players in it. This is why I attack you, because you act like that kid on the playground who always got insulted but is incapable of formulating a coherent response. This is the last time I am going to respond to you until your IQ hits the double digits.

May your infection be slow and painful!
- Not2Sane

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Re-read it. With the exception of the first line and a few others, "You" was clearly referring to Virus. But thanks for sharing your experiences with us :)

I LOL'd pretty hard though, thanks for that. Always good to get in my daily laugh.

How about next time instead of bashing my lack of ability to make a coherent response, you first look at your inability to comprehend :D

DeletedUser

Man DT you love to see your drivel. first and foremost we all know what happened on the Virus attacks on me so we wont even go there shall we or do we need to result in your tatics of posting private convo's in here stating you screwed virus over.

also just for good measure you took MM best players i think not.
shame for a guy who's meant to be quite game savvy that it's actually you and your side kicks slowing down this world. conquer everything. this isn't V1.0 but am sure you know that. how many millions have been wiped becasue EN got wood over seeing how purrrrrdy their maps look with all their coloured dots everywhere?

also sereton shhhhh i've more than enough nukes left now go back into your shelllike a good wee boy till am ready for you.

kayala must be away just now as well i guess b4 DT is venting so hard

DeletedUser13255

Vikingr, It's nice to see you are thinking of me but would you mind explaining what your comment about me refers to?

DeletedUser13255

Not2Sane,

Really, again with the personal insults? Maybe I'm the only one that doesn't get this, but I would like to use the forums without fear that someone is going to use insults to drown out the truth of what I had to say - just to keep the forums from 'being boring'.

My primary issue is that the Leader of my alliance has the right to post his responses in these threads (not just this one) without having personal insults thrown at him at every turn. He is setting the record straight on what Virus has been up to. I don't think you have been privy to what has been going on and therefore cannot comment on it. I guess that's why he gets insulted instead.

I, or several others could certainly come on here and explained the entire episode of events that led to the recent hostility between EN and Virus, but as EN Leader that falls to DT. He couldn't care less what you say about him, but for me your behaviour is contrary to what you purport to want in some of your comments. If I were the one who came on here and set the facts straight on this whole thing is that what you would do to me as well? Insult me? Would you post pictures of obese women and say they were me? How is that going to keep the forum alive?

I think you do this because you have no answers to his accusations, because you are not aware of what has been going on. I however have seen everything. I have been part of it. I know you don't want to hear this and I hate saying it, but Virus is to blame. Valid issues have been brought to your leaders and they have not addressed them, boundaries have been pushed, and deals have been broken. Why do I have a founding member of Virus on my island in Ocn 44 - contrary to the agreement of the Nap we have had for months now?

And as the former diplomat for Virus I am extremely disappointed that Lady A laughed at us when we notified you of the refugee status of some of your Eternity Mr MEN recruits after the alliance surrendered to us. Especially since I spent a huge amount of time pursuing refugees for Virus. Many of the alliances in ocn 55 who respect refugee claims do so because I impressed that rule on them for Virus.

Sorry for the length of my reply but I wanted to cover several issues here. If you want proof of anything that I have said, then send me a pm in game ;)

Thanks, Kal

DeletedUser

Man DT you love to see your drivel. first and foremost we all know what happened on the Virus attacks on me so we wont even go there shall we or do we need to result in your tatics of posting private convo's in here stating you screwed virus over.

Do it Vik, resort to my tactic with posting convos. Show me where I stated that I made it my goal to screw Virus over.

As I recall, I have mentioned several times that there was a misunderstanding between the alliances. I said we are attacking Vik at 18:00. They sent attacks to land at that time. We launched attacks at that time.

So yes, please show us all.

shame for a guy who's meant to be quite game savvy that it's actually you and your side kicks slowing down this world. conquer everything. this isn't V1.0 but am sure you know that. how many millions have been wiped becasue EN got wood over seeing how purrrrrdy their maps look with all their coloured dots everywhere?

You jelly? In case you haven't noticed, this is a war game. Just because it is a newer version does not mean that the point of being the best you can be as an alliance is thrown out the window. To inhibit our own expansion to help everyone else seems a bit outrageous to me, then again that is just me. Anyhows.. It would be WAYYYY cooler to say we killed the server through conquering and aggressiveness than by simming some wonders for a couple of months.

DeletedUser

yawn i'll finish this when i get back
rite firstly we'll start with kayala will we, a refugee as u stated has to be either under attack or has cities in revolt.
the player in question no longer had any in bound attacks and no revolts not our fault your inept at taking down the city so therefor not a refugee as you claimed.
and as for you self DT i dont need to post anything in here and you know it.
and as for your we'll win the world with war LOL classic you know how many times i've heard that said.
and even been in an alliance that could have actually did it,
sorry to say your ally although good not that good to bring down a world no where near it.
so all said and done tara got some stuff needs done.
rite back again just noticed something jelly???????
is that meant to mean like?
also grrrr your opinion i know this may come as a shock but really doesn't merrit much. when it comes to the pinch.
your gung hoe attitude is boring to say the least and am up for a scrap as much as the next bloke but surely the only reason you say WW snooze is because you hadn't thought it through and "superstar" yes u you dont make hero's world by winning the world by fighting lol
and if we ever do cross each other again make sure u you pick me i'll be waiting but we both know it'll never happen. toodles DT

DeletedUser340

Wow, Viking... You lost 6 nukes on a single TRT city today- Was it worth it?

DeletedUser

yeah got badly needed BP :)
you should try attacking sometime sepetum as it's fun

DeletedUser13255

rite firstly we'll start with kayala will we, a refugee as u stated has to be either under attack or has cities in revolt. the player in question no longer had any in bound attacks and no revolts not our fault your inept at taking down the city so therefor not a refugee as you claimed.
You are not Virus's diplomat, that is your personal definition of refugee status and that's fine. But it certainly does not define Eviction Notice's diplomacy standards. Judging from Not2Sane's PnPs it does not define Virus's standards either. ;) Also, there were several players considered refugees not one, and the stats and reports show this.

I think we should end these 'discussions' in disagreement because after talking to several friends in Virus, I see that you are the one spreading animosity in the Virus skype chat and on these forums. You have managed to take a misunderstanding about timing attacks on your cities and turn it into a conspiracy theory. Good job on that though, lol. :eek:

DeletedUser19318

I believe there is a conspiracy ... I have been refused entry to virus skype chat and I am convinced weapons of mass destruction and viral attacks are being discussed. I have put a protest into the Grepo UN.. ..will be further updates as I make a short film showing clear in-discrepancies on how virus atts seem enhanced