Wake up iota!!

DeletedUser

I find this funny amusing...People are naming their cities Bye Evo or Evo Died..Or so forth...Yet...Who ever said we died?? I haven't seen us die...Evo evolved... ;)
Just like AL went to form Bad Company.. :p lol

DeletedUser

I guess the best form of flattery is imitation.
Lets hurry up and do something else so Bad Co can copy us! :)

DeletedUser16633

I guess the best form of flattery is imitation.
Lets hurry up and do something else so Bad Co can copy us! :)

you mean like some Underwater...., deepdiver...., dolphindiver... or whatever your Alliance name is,... members starts to copy our city names on shared islands, lol;)

DeletedUser

I find this funny amusing...People are naming their cities Bye Evo or Evo Died..Or so forth...

I say, let them celebrate. its a good day for Iota.

Competitiveness has returned to town.

DeletedUser

Heh it is like Yosemite Sam chasing the rabbit....

"Ewwww ye darn varmint.... when I get me hands on you ewwwwwww"

DeletedUser

Not really petaining to the thread topic but it does to it's title!

Where in tarn-nations has eveyone gone. I come on the forums and there used to be a LOT of back ad forth and interesting reads... lately it is one post a day or every other day...

Have you people gone to sleep.

Lets go ANTAGONIZERS

Lets go you protagonists

Lets go you spammers

even you idiots are missed. I almost miss Kurb's moronic comments... heh I said ALMOST... :p

DeletedUser

yeah, Psi forum is many times more interesting so i'll stick there. there's been 6 PnP's there in just the first month.

there's really nothing to say in Iota since we're doing the same old thing in-game over and over. same alliances just changing names (even "Legion" has returned LMAO). i almost posted a thread about them, then remembered i shouldn't waste my breath.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah, Psi forum is many times more interesting so i'll stick there. there's been 6 PnP's there in just the first month.

there's really nothing to say in Iota since we're doing the same old thing in-game over and over. same alliances just changing names (even "Legion" has returned LMAO). i almost posted a thread about them, then remembered i shouldn't waste my breath.
Yeah it is getting a bit same old thing here lol

DeletedUser

legion is coool!
lol

DeletedUser

yeah there's only some man times that we can all say each others sucks but love you really lol

DeletedUser

Kufufufufufu "Descendants of Leonidas" is now "Legion" what a laugh.
All people, imitations of apes, All gods, imitations of people "