Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

"IoA/TFP have similar points".....

IoA
1) points wise IoA have 2 times lower average points/player than TFP
2) its a training alliance
3) they are spread through many oceans
4) as an alliance they are not close to TFP territory. If they have a core (debateable) it would be almost 2 oceans away.
Some of their newer members are in oc67, which is in most cases (not all) still an ocean away from your "south wing". Only few of them are close to TFP.
Only few guys are in your oceans absolutely isolated from the rest of us.

This is pretty inferior position to fight. Training alliance, with 2 times smaller (less experienced or active) players have to defend couple of guys oceans away. Your guys need less time to dock a CS in their harbours than us to hit it with LS.

AVERAGE--------------------->
3 The Forgotten Phoenix 8665710 89 97368
4 Initiates of Ares 8398750 164 51212

DeletedUser9300

....aren't you proving GROM's point? IoA DOES have 2x lower point average than TFP...

DeletedUser

....aren't you proving GROM's point? IoA DOES have 2x lower point average than TFP...

Stupid me math has never been a strong point for me

I had this going in my mind all wrong lol

But still PL 12 ranks under IoA is having no problem clearing harbor after harbor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks like their big gun Tegi has joined the Vacation crowd on an island somewhere.

I'd have just wrote this off as he needed some family time, but it happened right in the middle of the "Tegi Offensive" Go figure..

At this rate TFP is going to have nothing left but Imperica who so far has shown serious guts! I like him. He even has a CS coming at me with 35 attacks from TFP as we speak. I'm looking forward to this one....

forty

DeletedUser

add HTS Gavin to the TFP Vacation list as well. This is starting to look more and more like a BOM rerun... <sigh>

No disrespect to H1 and Imperica who are trying their best, but your guys are dropping like flies and its not going to get better when we reach the smaller less experienced TFP players in 75/85.. .

DeletedUser5270

At this rate TFP is going to have nothing left but Imperica who so far has shown serious guts! I like him. He even has a CS coming at me with 35 attacks from TFP as we speak. I'm looking forward to this one....

forty

Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it.

I do have a slight advantage over many of my comrades. I have quite a few cities away from the front line so I can afford to take a few risks with their defense when I go on the attack.

DeletedUser

Most welcome, I will always show respect where respect is deserved. Tough luck on the loss of one of the CS's. Ares smiled on me with that pot shot...

DeletedUser

add HTS Gavin to the TFP Vacation list as well. This is starting to look more and more like a BOM rerun... <sigh>

I'm housemates with HTS Gavin and he has gone onto vacation mode because he is not able to play the game and can't keep active for a few days. He will definatly be back soon, he is not going to do what many of the BOM players did, trust me.

DeletedUser

quick stats review

Since the beginning of this conflict when TFP attacked DoA by surprise till yesterday:

TFP
Attk BPs +282,826
Def BPs +578,736

DoA
Attk BPs +572,491 (close matched to TFP Def BPs)
Def BPs +327,026 (that would be TFP+EotD I guess, maybe some LoC, not sure)

PL
Attk BPs +66,522
Def BPs +32,942

IoA
Attk BPs +201,934
Def BPs +222,438

So basically after holding for a week and letting TFP to attack freely DoA moved on. These are 2 weeks in which 1st was TFP offensive and then second one was mixed.
DoA def BPs are due to the fact that its currently at war with more alliance then only TFP.
TFP doesnt have any other wars or conflicts so most of their BPs will be made on DoA+IoA. I think that 90% of them are made on IoA or their inactives (they conquer a lot of inactives now). You ask why? Well I see reports and who is being conquered and most often attacked.
To prove my point lets look at ...

Colonisations
TFP took 8 cities from IoA and 2 from DoA (belonging to rev087 who is leaving the game and was around to suicide his troops, which he did before TFP attacks - but ok lets call him "active player", after all these are only 2 cities)

DoA took 19 from TFP and 1 from PL. Yes, ive heard that some of these guys are inactive but as far as im concerned i look at reports and see how they dodge and rebuild so hardly inactive. Bushell who supposed to be inactive is rebuilding and even grepostats show that his points go up everyday. So its all BS about their inactivity. Anyway all of these cities as far as i know were taken form active players, including your oc76 leader who lost 3 and im sieging his 4th right now (dont tell me he is inactive as he attacks often, even conquered an IoA city and i broke 2 of his other attempts).

So here we go, basically TFP took twice less cities than DoA in their attack on us and 80% of them are taken from our training alliance. DoA took twice as much cities as TFP and 95% of them are taken from the TFP. Make your own conclusions.

Rawr as much as you want but stats suggest that the hunter switched roles with its prey.

DeletedUser9300

Well, you got to give it to TFP. At least they didn't ALL go into VM, like nearly all of BoM did.

DeletedUser

not all of BoM did... some of us decided to fight... for a while at least

DeletedUser5270

Lets count how many cities each alliance has captured from each other, or lets not. Quite simply who cares?

Lets talk about who is in VM, or lets not. Again, who cares?

The simple truth is we are still here. We have not crumbled and we are still 3rd in the rankings.

This isn't a boast. I am just pointing out that DOA are not smashing us apart. We are not going to implode like BoM did.

GROM says DOA have taken 19 cities from us. Well guess what. We can take 19 more cities and extra on top due to the BP we have gained. These may not be DOA cities but the point is our strength as an alliance remains the same or stronger.

My simple point. Don't expect a quick victory. TFP is well organised and knows how to survive. We know the mechanics of this game and we are here to stay.

DeletedUser

i know you can take another 19 cities from NOT us lol I see that recently you have been very busy conquering all your inactives and i guess still 100 more cites there to be taken.
Taking any city is not the same as taking a city from an active/fighting player so how can you compare these things?

No no, you will not disappear so fast, the are at least 2 reasons for that:

1) the distance - to conquer a city in your core ocean i need 48+ hrs, so I need first conquer few before and rebuild and then start trying in oc75. If you all move to oc86 or 85 you can survive even longer....but this is not what it supposed to be, is it? TFP attacked DoA to win the war, not to merely survive.

2) oc76 which is closest to me and my current war zone. It reminds me a beach in australia - hundreds of turtles, who only dig deeper and deeper hidding their eggs, closed in their shells and waiting...
I spied many cities around and was amased. No offensive units, every city packed with swords and archers, everyone just waiting to be hit and fortyfying...that will definitely slow down this war.

Since you speak about BPs, do you want to know how many "attacker of the day" awards we got from the beginning of this conflict? How many did you get after attacking us? I still have to see 1 nuke from your side and by nuke i dont mean 300 hops or slingers....

Dont be silly, you have 91 members with 900 cities, how do you expect DoA even with Asylum help to take down all of you in 3 weeks being hundred hours away? Thats just ridiculous statement.

No, you are not "crushed" and you will survive much longer but the question is if your players will like to lose on everyday basis. If they enjoy being in the alliance which cant construct 1 successful operation, which is being treated by some players around as spineless with no honor b...yes yes more and more facts come out to daylight and uncover your previous dirty moves.

As far as Im concerned I can promise you, that your players will be taken out one by one, week after week and as far as I see my area, it wont take so long becasue they are briliant fighters, but because each of them have 10+ turtle cities many hours away from most of our CS towns.

If I was their leader I think they would do better than that and didnt have to hide in caves waiting for us to come. After all in my area numbers are even. They lack good and experienced leadership and thus will fall soon or later.

DeletedUser

PS
Firstly the conquests were not all on active players! Bushell (2 cities conquested, 3rd on the way) had lost interest in the game and could not be concidered an active player. Trust me i live with the guy.
Bushell today at 3:27 PM
subject: you slaaag!
i went from 8 cities to 3... mostly bacause of you. im building up the defenses in the last 3, good luck!

sshhh bushell, ssshhh, you supposed to be not interested in the game ;)
lol
add to this 4 cities lost by Carden, their leader, 2 by St Frank and others i cant remember...

oh and i thought i will just add a wee comment about "imploding like BoM" thing - BoM were actually attacked by all alliances around. They were in the middle between DoA, TFP and Pergamum. All of them had enemies on the next island, not ocean away and as bad as their main leaders were, the regular players were not that different from TFP members in fight. Some of them were good some bad. But you dont know much about it as you joined fights really late when BoM was already broken.

DeletedUser9300

Can't agree with G.R.O.M's post more. War is to WIN, not to merely survive. Why did TFP instigate the war if they just wanted to survive?

Though to be fair, I think they did have 1 successful operation.

DeletedUser5270

Can't agree with G.R.O.M's post more. War is to WIN, not to merely survive. Why did TFP instigate the war if they just wanted to survive?

Though to be fair, I think they did have 1 successful operation.

Thats the situation we were put in. Fight for a chance to survive or do nothing and be slowly strangled to death. We chose to fight.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.