War:NN Declares war on Death Before Dishonor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

there is a phrase that goes around, being whispered from the mouth of sailors in the docks of towns, and in quick conversations in the pubs of towns that are on the way of the Horde of the Dixie Normous:
"You're in the snipers sight the first kill tonight. Time to die. You're in the bullets way. The White Death's prey. Say goodbye! ."

DeletedUser

If you're implying Vera left because he was scared of a DBD takeover, you're living in a complete fantasy world :/

DeletedUser

If you're implying Vera left because he was scared of a DBD takeover, you're living in a complete fantasy world :/

HAHAHA! Get this; He wakes up, to all of his harbors cleared, 3 cities fully cleared, 1 city with a CS in it, and another missing. What would you do?

P.S. KC, you're next.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol you actually do think he quit because he was scared.

A player who has fought DN for the last two months finally recoils in terror when confronted with the mighty Death Before Dishonor. I think you've sold yourself a line and bought it Deathwish :cool:

Come for me next - but don't take too long, else I'll come after you.

DeletedUser

lol what about Bement?

Let me guess he is a noob and is not worth your time.:D

Oh never mind I just seen a report with your pathetic ls nuke

Dont worry KC he has told me he was coming for me about a week ago if not longer;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once The Republic crumbles, I said I'm coming for you sativa. Still have to take out KC and Morning ;)

DeletedUser

lol way to keep up the spirit why the rest of your alliance is taken out:eek:

DeletedUser

Poor sativa, sniped again :p

lol yup but not by you.Nayr is one of your best players I have been up against sense this war started.;)

I would rather have him in my alliance but he will not switch over...YET:p

Also what do you expect.Look at his stats and cities compared to mine.

I m not scared though :pro:

DeletedUser

Nayr is my personal ally, and would never leave my side as I will never leave his. Go back to what you do best, picking on our little guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.