War:NN Declares war on Death Before Dishonor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Im so proud that I am in there its makes me feel a part of something

DeletedUser

Yes I wish I could post all the attacks I have received in the last day in a half plus to colonization attempts ;p

From DeathwishX13

DeletedUser

Deathwish... Deathwish... Yes i recall the name... i keep reading this Deathwish name in our internal forums.. its mostly followed by a couple of reports and a lot of Hahahahas and Bwahahahas...

;)

DeletedUser

Deathwish... Deathwish... Yes i recall the name... i keep reading this Deathwish name in our internal forums.. its mostly followed by a couple of reports and a lot of Hahahahas and Bwahahahas...

;)

:D He is about to feed me more bps.Just at the right time,I'm getting hungry:cool:

DeletedUser

yes it was.But gave me enough bps to go out and conquer two more cities right back :p

DeletedUser

Point is you got conquered. Therefore 1 point goes to noobwish!

DeletedUser

was about to say how did u get 2 more cities from a couple of attacks looked at ur grepostats and its cause u only have 7 cities

no offense

DeletedUser

Yeah I know about to have 9.Sense all of those attacks they opened three new slots for me :p

Also there was way more the then just a couple of attacks.How about 3 colony ships with about 11-14 clearing attacks for each colonization attempt.On one city in about a day in a half time frame
I received about 20k bps if not more

just sniped 2 more colony ships

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also there was way more the then just a couple of attacks.How about 3 colony ships with about 11-14 clearing attacks for each colonization attempt.On one city in about a day in a half time frame
I received about 20k bps if not more

I was hit with 5 of those type of colony ship attempts plus about 20 attacks before any CS showed up and still managed to hold the attacked city for 4 days.

DeletedUser

So full of it it isn't even funny. Looks to me like 13-14k at most. Don't flatter yourself sweetheart.

well ok what ever it was.I said about 20k if not more. :rolleyes:

Also yeah I would have been able to hold it more if I had more members actually helping with those attempts.

DeletedUser

I didn't have anyone helping me, took it on my own and I dare you to try and deny that.

DeletedUser

I didn't have anyone helping me, took it on my own and I dare you to try and deny that.

well let me send the all the attack reports to some one that knows how to post them up here.
You did not take that city by your self.You wouldnt even got close if it was not for Nayr,Xavian100,Margery and Bement.Clearing the city of my navy and troops.

I do have all the reports to prove you are lying :p

DeletedUser

That's laughable. bement sent what, 27 LS? Other players provided support. Wish you weren't so incompetent you could actually try to prove your bs.

DeletedUser

Well no Xavian sent about 100-130 ls at me so did Nayr.
Then I had about 800 slingers and 800 hoplites at me on one of the attempts.
Should I keep going?Or should I just get the reports posted?
Stop trying to empress people by lying.:p

DeletedUser

LOL! Did you dodge those LS? Did they hit anything besides 10-15 bireme? And Xavian's 800 holp 800 sling attack, did that have 5 LS with it and hit nothing as well? So who took out all your troops? And were any of those even on the third attempt? Nope, didn't think so, they were on the first two attempts.

now shhhhh.

Sativa.png

DeletedUser

lol yeah how about showing what kind of troops you had with those attacks and the end of the battle reports.

Well no actually they hit about 400 biremes if not more.I destroyed almost every ls you sent:pWhat about your attacks.your ships were sunk before they even touched land.
Also yes on the third attack you had players help you clear my harbor

I am waiting for a reply then my reports will be posted :p nice try DW

I also sent you a message when you made it in that said way to go and that it was a nice battle for the both of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.