War:NN Declares war on Death Before Dishonor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nayr is my personal ally, and would never leave my side as I will never leave his. Go back to what you do best, picking on our little guys.

lol yup Stee7836 and Bement were very small:p

What about you.All you do is try to break our sieges and everytime you have failed

All you are is all talk and no action:D

DeletedUser

How many times do I have to tell your ignorant brain, I'm not coming for you, I don't care about you, you are a joke. Let me finish my business with Republic and stop running your little mouth. I'm sick of listening to you rant about the nothing you do. 4k cities are not big, no. Target 9/10k cities and stop stunting your growth. It's embarrassing to see someone with 7 city slots going for cities under 6k. Grow a pair and stop talking to me until you try and conquest me, nobody from your alliance has ever even sent an attack at me.

DeletedUser

It's a forum, BAN ME <----------- so I don't have to listen to Sativa blah blah blah anymore

DeletedUser

Once The Republic crumbles, I said I'm coming for you sativa. Still have to take out KC and Morning ;)

Still have me to take out??? Ok, well... I'm waiting...

... Still waiting...

Also DW, ( I always think of the show Darkwing duck when I write that :p ) do you really think it is a good idea to be hostile to every alliance out there??? Sooner or later, even pacted alliances will start turning their eyes on you... As has already happened...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We will be hostile towards all those except DN and allies at this point and time. Almost every dot around us is red. Yeah, we'll come for you too morning, but DN has been targeting you so we'll go for others first ;)

And don't take it personal morning, but you and KC are the shot callers, so we have to come for ya ;)

Can't say I've ever seen the show :(

DeletedUser

Um... I'm a leader??? Well that's news...
Anddddddd I'm done talking to DW...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're not a leader, but you have more say then others. You organize things, you set up operations and targets. Makes you a worthy target of mine. Don't talk to me, I don't want friends anyways. As long as I'm only banned from the forums, I could honestly care less, if it bans me from Grepo too, I's sowwy :D

DeletedUser

We will be hostile towards all those except DN and allies at this point and time.

just to clarify, we (D.N.) don't have any kind of NAP or agreement with DeathwishX13 or the alliance he represents.

D

DeletedUser829

just to clarify, we (D.N.) don't have any kind of NAP or agreement with DeathwishX13 or the alliance he represents.

D

Well, I made peace with DW when I moved south into O46 to expand my land claims. Honestly, it's about location. One Day I'm going to open a theme park on one of my islands, so i can mint my cultural points faster. People who don't wish to fight can come and bring their people to my cities. I'll host them, I'll harbour them. We can play sim city together, get the drunk ......then send a message to dingy to kill them all!

DeletedUser

Well, I made peace with DW when I moved south into O46 to expand my land claims. Honestly, it's about location. One Day I'm going to open a theme park on one of my islands, so i can mint my cultural points faster. People who don't wish to fight can come and bring their people to my cities. I'll host them, I'll harbour them. We can play sim city together, get the drunk ......then send a message to dingy to kill them all!

:D yeah I am going to jump on that offer.

200 biremes on their way...My units love to get drunk:p

DeletedUser829

:D yeah I am going to jump on that offer.

200 biremes on their way...My units love to get drunk:p

Wait... are you attacking? If you're attacking with 200 biremes you are so in the wrong alliance. Let me send you to The Republic's recruiter...

DeletedUser

Wait... are you attacking? If you're attacking with 200 biremes you are so in the wrong alliance. Let me send you to The Republic's recruiter...

:D No my units just want to party.

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: In case anyone missed the [PnP][/PnP] tags, neither this nor any comparable event has ever happened in The Republic.

Status
Not open for further replies.