War

DeletedUser

OK everyone I am going to have my alliance of 7 members declare war on Special Dragon Forces!! :heh:

JK, this is not even my second day on the server and it would be a nooby mistake to declare war in BP :p

on a more serious note, I like Mike (heehee) and think he should be the soul poster for Buzz because the others just seem to dig larger holes for him to dig them out of. I am glad that Mike is a smart player and I feel like him being in Buzz alone raises their chances of survival drastically because it was looking grim under MrP and Smithy (not sarcastic). I hope to have some good banter with you on here in the future with less taint from the rest of your alliance.

DeletedUser

On an off-topic note, I'd be concerned if someone couldn't take on Special Dragon Forces. For a start, that name... words cannot express. Secondly, with that average I find it hard to believe they have no 175 point members! :D

DeletedUser

they are entirely on the rim in o65 so their low average is sort of understandable. Like I was saying I'm going to kill some noobs out on the rim and move in toward o55 to hook up with my old bud nod. It is also hard to start a war in the first few days of BP with 7 members :p they will probably be the first target though.

@pushty, I never said Buzz was bad, just have a horrible forum presence besides Mike :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

Yeah Mike you're about to be the work horse of that team. (;

And I think right now the only real threats in the world are Evo and LD also Amir's alliance will be a tough one especially if hes finding theta veterans :D haha

DeletedUser

Just one so far, but I think I can put together a decent alliance down here.

DeletedUser5554

So do I you have the ability to put together a great alliance with your experience bro.

DeletedUser5554

Hahaha get back up leaders... Or be every girl in high school and just create random drama xD

DeletedUser

I played Eta under a different name, but never hit the forums. I played Pi, Omicron, Theta, Pella, and Rhethy pretty seriously though.

DeletedUser5554

I only started going to the forums around Ithica myself haha.

DeletedUser31161

Dude we got 5 allies and more than 300 players helping us out.

DeletedUser5554

LOL its quality not quantity you have way more than that keep in mind probably everyone but LD, who is focused else where, is currently going after Evo at the moment.

And the more early pacts you have the less powerful you are. Honestly a 252 player alliance will probably be better coordinated than a 300 player League split between 5 alliances. Counting that to get that you allied some MRA's you are 100% screwed.

DeletedUser31161

We dont have pacts. We have alliances that will help us kill them. Nothing else. :D

DeletedUser5554

That's even less coordinated and even if your side wins I doubt YOU will have much of an impact on it either way.