Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It took the combined power of both your alliances to do so, & it still took a week of constant attacks to accomplish anything worth noting. I'm not implying there's a spy in Paragon... I'm telling you there is.

DeletedUser

Did you do the rimming? Because I missed all that if that's how it happened...

Spider Monkeys did the rimming. Flyer69 was driven into VM twice before he was finally taken out. Joseph-laff showed remarkable skill with his swift action to eliminate him as soon as he returned from VM.

Correction: Flyer's not completely rimmed, still has a 2788 point city and is active, though I'm sure his spirit is broken.

So many noobs to try to make me paranoid, saying we have a spy in Paragon. You're only trying to encourage dissent. It won't work. Nobody in this alliance would have anything to gain from spying on behalf of an MRA. There's too little attrition for that to be a realistic possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So many noobs to try to make me paranoid, saying we have a spy in Paragon. You're only trying to encourage dissent. It won't work. Nobody in this alliance would have anything to gain from spying on behalf of an MRA. There's too little attrition for that to be a realistic possibility.

Believe what you like.... not everyone is out for personal gain. Just suffice it to say, I'm privy to a lot more info about what goes on in your alliance than you would think.

Good night sir, I grow tired of your banter.

DeletedUser

Quantitative... your alliance lost 3 cities, & couldn't even mount an offensive worthy of a revolt in retaliation.... sounds pretty Quantitative to me.

Only a few members and a small percentage of my cities were involved in the revolt attempt. We can definitely bite harder than what you saw. I think you know that too, but you'd prefer to depict Paragon as impotent. Have you seen the battle reports? We had a bunch of attacks in a row with -30% luck or near that.

You're putting bounties on people, because you couldn't revolt his city yourself.

Darn skippy! If he's out of CS range I'll put a bounty up for him. What's wrong with that? Most of his cities are in O64 and O53. I'm not gonna go on a 48 hour CS ride with 150 noobs standing by with swords and biremes. If I do that I'm gonna have to enlist sasacurcic, scourge of the Olympic seas! LOL

DeletedUser30767

Orestos, no disrespect for your capability ... we all know you are a great player ... However, some of my personal views ..

1. About the rimming of flyer 69 and other guys ... Honestly, i consider that grepolympia played a big part in that ... you were able to recreate your thousands of army in few minutes and attack and attack ... While the opposition guys were not...
It would have taken a lot more of effort to destroy TU, etc. had it not been for grepolympia + gold .. You may have , you may not have without it ..

2. Given that you are a good player in game, that doesnt give you or anyone else right to dish out personal abuses ... And always being nice doesnt show you are weak ,... It infact shows how greater a person you are ...

Once again, just my personal views ...

As for Paragon vs United MRAs ... only time will tell ...

DeletedUser

I have to argue with that. Grepolympics saved flyer's butt the first time round: he was attacked at the beginning before the more egregious faults were fixed and he was throwing gold and rebuilding like nothing you have ever seen. We suspended all attacks on him until the olympics ended because it was just gifting him DBP but he ran to VM anyway.

His VM expired just about when the Grepolympics buffs ran out (iirc - I was in VM myself at that point) and he was put to the sword immediately. The only reason he's still got a city is morale (of course, he has the CPs for a lot more cities but seems to have lost the appetite for expansion).

DeletedUser17088

The real comparison to understand is. You've lost 3 cities & since we began... we've lost none. BP doesn't win this game.

I dont play so there are a few things that need to be made clear for this statement to be impressive.

1) in total how many people are attacking paragon
2) How long has the assault been active for
3) how many players does paragon have

if the answers are

1) 100+
2) over a week
3)less than 1/3 your number

then you have very little to brag about :D

DeletedUser29371

I dont play so there are a few things that need to be made clear for this statement to be impressive.

1) in total how many people are attacking paragon
2) How long has the assault been active for
3) how many players does paragon have

if the answers are

1) 100+
2) over a week
3)less than 1/3 your number

then you have very little to brag about :D

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the 1st part

The second part is lets count how many CITIES were lost in total between attackers and defenders... we lost 3 cities and all your combined alliance lost probably OVER 100 cities to 20 members of Paragon since Olympia started....

still have a long way to go to call something in here.

Besides i dont know why is ballzach the NOT so great even bragging around here trying to be the famous public opinion.... I am yet to see you conquer anyone of notice....

LordFussy had to run into VM to save himself and not paly like a true fighter but go VM pure effort to exploit game mechanics to escape rimming now he is avoiding this by ON PURPSOE letting all or most of his cities below 6k range.

killer659 from unknowns did the same

And many more.... Transient was rimmed cos he did not do this.... and now wait till ocean 34 starts brawling with ATOMIC olympia alliance and its little spin off roughnecks wil lget something to handle with 40+ active members coming in on them.... and if they turtled up just from attacks of 3 Paragon members i cannot imagine what will happen.

Funny how ballzach ignored my idea of going 1 on 1 with orestes since he claims that orestes is ONLY mouth so i guess ballzach is pure skill and activity.

You conquered 3 cities ?? Great lol they were all so far from the core of the group i told the owner to GIVE them away the day he joined.... cos i said i will NOT defend them up there... You can say this is untrue however anyone who will go check the map and put paragon on map and put those 3 cities will realise that any smart man would call them lost before the attacks began.

But its true you have the bragging rights, its not worth anything in the eyes of players who know grepolis warfare

DeletedUser

Im not a 100% sure as haven't really been following the Paragon war with the United MRAs, but have over 100+ people actually been attacking? Or just a handful of players from each alliances. Obviously these alliances together have 100+
Same with have they been attacking for over a week? Thought it was about 4 or 5 days since I started seeing this on the forums, could be wrong though.

Not trying to argue or stir things up, just curious as to what has really being going on, have seen the stats from Orestes (which is very nicely done and would have taken some time). But don't really follow the paragon war, but have been reading the forums.

First of hey Helliswell, but to your point about the grepolympics: I think izmen would be right about the grepolympics as I remember seeing flyer up there in the ranks, and from the way his DBP was going up he would have had to be using gold and the grepolympics to survive. And many people did the same thing in that time for attacking and defending.

As this is the first week of the major wars (yes paragon and SM have been taking there cities the whole time, but since they started fighting back) the war is no where near over and there is a long way to go before a victor is championed! As it doesn't matter who strikes first and has the advantage of 3 cities for MRAs to 0 for paragon, or 4 cities for HK and 0 for SM, it matters who is left standing at the end of all this!
Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents though :cool:

DeletedUser29371

Im not a 100% sure as haven't really been following the Paragon war with the United MRAs, but have over 100+ people actually been attacking? Or just a handful of players from each alliances. Obviously these alliances together have 100+
Same with have they been attacking for over a week? Thought it was about 4 or 5 days since I started seeing this on the forums, could be wrong though.

Not trying to argue or stir things up, just curious as to what has really being going on, have seen the stats from Orestes (which is very nicely done and would have taken some time). But don't really follow the paragon war, but have been reading the forums.

First of hey Helliswell, but to your point about the grepolympics: I think izmen would be right about the grepolympics as I remember seeing flyer up there in the ranks, and from the way his DBP was going up he would have had to be using gold and the grepolympics to survive. And many people did the same thing in that time for attacking and defending.

As this is the first week of the major wars (yes paragon and SM have been taking there cities the whole time, but since they started fighting back) the war is no where near over and there is a long way to go before a victor is championed! As it doesn't matter who strikes first and has the advantage of 3 cities for MRAs to 0 for paragon, or 4 cities for HK and 0 for SM, it matters who is left standing at the end of all this!
Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents though :cool:

We need to time the timeframe of the day LordFussy went rouge on Paragon

This happened a long time ago a week before FIRST joint op of Paragon and Spider Monkeys on The Unknowns. This is the original date for this timeframe all that happaned that day has led us to where we are now regarding wars.

LordFussy is the biggest motor of coalition.

Since the day LordFussy went rouge Paragon conquered double digit number(id estimate 35+) of cities from all alliances attacking us last 4-6 days.

Paragon lost 4 (or was it 5?) cities alltogether in that time period

In that timeframe OVER 100(it goes really close to 200 by my estimation, it might even go higher many attacks go unreported cos being so small so leadership does not know 100% of attacks) different player names sent 1 or MORE assaults upon Paragon cities, not counting our outside friends.

Since the day LordFussy left Paragon we seen:

- XX cities takes from Olympia alliance 101, Olympian Roughnecks, KHAL DROGO, TheUnknowns, Bulls of Freedom, Warlords, and other alliances.

- 4 or 5 cities lost by Paragon (1 was 3.3k points)

- a kill/death ratio of atleast 3:1 in favor of Paragon troops

In the last 5 days, around 14 Paragon cities were under assault on average by atleast 4 members per city, the average is highly risen by Tbird-56, Loxias Apollo and J Marcus who had atleast 30 players attacking them 3.

Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents though

Major War started long ago.... actually to be correct it started the day LordFussy written Refugee over our member Kali K. and its only city Medieval Times and ordered ALL alliance The Union to send assaults on it just to see it fail miserably defended by 1 single guy named OrestesOfArgos behind lvl 25 wall.

There is only 1 mistake Paragon leadership did in times since Kali K was labeled refugee. And that was to leave alone LOS based on words of J Marcus that he is friends with them and that they have intentions of remaining friendly with Paragon. Obviously such blatant lies in our faces by its leadership saying ''we are ''friends'' or on good terms is what made this situation as it is for the momment. However the faces are now shown the world war has started.... no turning back now. Sides were chosen and all its leadership can do is try to enforce their ideas upon which side to choose, Cos Paragon will not let Dragon Jumoon farse of disbanding Unknowns go live again. No more terms for surrender.

We now know that LOS and its sister alliances/academies, Olympia alliance 101 and its spin off Olympian Roughnecks, TheUnknowns and LordFussy manipulating them in his Ivy tower chose to fight against Paragon and ATOMIC.

We have a hard mix in ocean 55 though where all before mentioned alliances also fight or are at war with Sppider Monkeys, and we can add KHAL DROGO, Hell Knights and ATOMIC fighting Spider Monkeys.

We will have to clean this mess soon enough.

DeletedUser

Ah well that has shed a lot of light on what has been happening, for me at least anyway. Thanks for the update, look forward to seeing what happens in the future.

DeletedUser

Im not a 100% sure as haven't really been following the Paragon war with the United MRAs, but have over 100+ people actually been attacking? Or just a handful of players from each alliances.

I'd say it's around 100+ members attacking and yes they've attacked consistently for a week. Refer to my previous, detailed post for more information. I specified the number of active attacking participants from each MRA.

to your point about the grepolympics: I think izmen would be right about the grepolympics as I remember seeing flyer up there in the ranks, and from the way his DBP was going up he would have had to be using gold and the grepolympics to survive. And many people did the same thing in that time for attacking and defending.

Flyer earned this DBP on the opening day of Grepolympia when you could buy unlimited resources and there were no cooldowns. In addition, I never sent a single soldier to take him down. Spider Monkeys did it all themselves.

DeletedUser

Yes apperently....

Thig that happened was: ATOMIC went to war with Island Republic who went into emrge on SM a couple of days (weeks?) later

I know about that, but I did not know that they are in open war... I hope someone from SM or Atomic will confirm or deny this

DeletedUser29371

I know about that, but I did not know that they are in open war... I hope someone from SM or Atomic will confirm or deny this

I am not informed of any open wars... they are fighting mainly over IR cities.....

DeletedUser

We need to time the timeframe of the day LordFussy went rouge on Paragon

This happened a long time ago a week before FIRST joint op of Paragon and Spider Monkeys on The Unknowns. This is the original date for this timeframe all that happaned that day has led us to where we are now regarding wars.

LordFussy is the biggest motor of coalition.

Since the day LordFussy went rouge Paragon conquered double digit number(id estimate 35+) of cities from all alliances attacking us last 4-6 days.

Paragon lost 4 (or was it 5?) cities alltogether in that time period

In that timeframe OVER 100(it goes really close to 200 by my estimation, it might even go higher many attacks go unreported cos being so small so leadership does not know 100% of attacks) different player names sent 1 or MORE assaults upon Paragon cities, not counting our outside friends.

Since the day LordFussy left Paragon we seen:

- XX cities takes from Olympia alliance 101, Olympian Roughnecks, KHAL DROGO, TheUnknowns, Bulls of Freedom, Warlords, and other alliances.

- 4 or 5 cities lost by Paragon (1 was 3.3k points)

- a kill/death ratio of atleast 3:1 in favor of Paragon troops

In the last 5 days, around 14 Paragon cities were under assault on average by atleast 4 members per city, the average is highly risen by Tbird-56, Loxias Apollo and J Marcus who had atleast 30 players attacking them 3.

Major War started long ago.... actually to be correct it started the day LordFussy written Refugee over our member Kali K. and its only city Medieval Times and ordered ALL alliance The Union to send assaults on it just to see it fail miserably defended by 1 single guy named OrestesOfArgos behind lvl 25 wall.

There is only 1 mistake Paragon leadership did in times since Kali K was labeled refugee. And that was to leave alone LOS based on words of J Marcus that he is friends with them and that they have intentions of remaining friendly with Paragon. Obviously such blatant lies in our faces by its leadership saying ''we are ''friends'' or on good terms is what made this situation as it is for the momment. However the faces are now shown the world war has started.... no turning back now. Sides were chosen and all its leadership can do is try to enforce their ideas upon which side to choose, Cos Paragon will not let Dragon Jumoon farse of disbanding Unknowns go live again. No more terms for surrender.

We now know that LOS and its sister alliances/academies, Olympia alliance 101 and its spin off Olympian Roughnecks, TheUnknowns and LordFussy manipulating them in his Ivy tower chose to fight against Paragon and ATOMIC.

We have a hard mix in ocean 55 though where all before mentioned alliances also fight or are at war with Sppider Monkeys, and we can add KHAL DROGO, Hell Knights and ATOMIC fighting Spider Monkeys.

We will have to clean this mess soon enough.

Such an over exaggeration of LordFussy's influence! We have no contact what so ever with him. He is not involved with us, maybe The Unknowns but not us.

DeletedUser29371

Such an over exaggeration of LordFussy's influence! We have no contact what so ever with him. He is not involved with us, maybe The Unknowns but not us.

LordFussy is running TheUnknowns leadership who is working with LOS.... and while i thought Olympia alliance 101 also works with them i am not 100% sure cos so far what i seen on west side its a huge let down... i expected so much more...

LordFussy influence is above 50% of all work behind LOS.... i hardly doubt LOS would attack paragon without LordFussy and Unknowns.... and i have even harder thoughts of olympia alliance attacking(but they did not so far)

On the other hand rejoice gammar you got your own Bolt Party on our list top priority :D

and im adding this bit...

Fact is LordFussy influence started all this... with continuous crying of grepolympics then running Union into DOOM, then running on VM for being targeted by the big guns, then coming back

Without him the events leading to here would not have happened at all.

But i might be right considering none of any MRA noobs did anything (sadly you're now one of MRA noobs) i might be completely wrong and all this is JUST coincidence considering timing of olympia alliance 101 and roughnecks and timing of LOS and Unknowns this might be solo actions of newbs all over the palce coming at us liek a disease waiting to get absolutely shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.