Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29371

I 've played browser games long enough to understand them just fine, every aspect of them.

This is like talking to a brick wall and let's say I 've lost the arguement and I am gonna shut up now ( no problem giving you satisfaction at all.lol). I am so intellectually challenged in this forum that my brain really hurts ( off to take some headache tablets now) .:p

Thank god you dont need pills cos of loosing city headaches which you surely would being in ocean 44 right now, cos you would need VM like many in ocean 44 and 54 needed to consume all those piles of pills

And you did not loose argument ;) noone denies them the morale boost and bragging rights, we just claim its just that... bragging rights, cos the 1st try coalition did on Paragons finest resulted in CS lost.... (or was it 2?)

Bragging rights, go ahead use them, its just funny cos the bragging comes from 2 players that di next to 0, but are the loudest, let the guy who conquered come and brag about it ;)

Gammar and Ballzach the not so great have nothing to do with conquering any of those 5 cities. So they have 0 bragging rights.

Its funny how the biggest loudmouths are oceans apart from Orestes and myself... none of them are loud who are within 6h of CS... oh wait they were but got conquered *cough* Transient, Threnody, xreaper14x, krackerx, and many more *cough*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank god you dont need pills cos of loosing city headaches which you surely would being in ocean 44 right now, cos you would need VM like many in ocean 44 and 54 needed to consume all those piles of pills

And you did not loose argument ;) noone denies them the morale boost and bragging rights, we just claim its just that... bragging rights, cos the 1st try coalition did on Paragons finest resulted in CS lost.... (or was it 2?)

Bragging rights, go ahead use them, its just funny cos the bragging comes from 2 players that di next to 0, but are the loudest, let the guy who conquered come and brag about it ;)

Gammar and Ballzach the not so great have nothing to do with conquering any of those 5 cities. So they have 0 bragging rights.

Its funny how the biggest loudmouths are oceans apart from Orestes and myself... none of them are loud who are within 6h of CS... oh wait they were but got conquered *cough* Transient, Threnody, xreaper14x, krackerx, and many more *cough*

I did do something thanks, i was involved in the attacking? You wouldnt know though as Dragon is as you say inactive and none of you supported him, so i guess you will have to admit once again you're taking personal digs at me while basing your opinion on no facts ;)

DeletedUser29371

I did do something thanks, i was involved in the attacking? You wouldnt know though as Dragon is as you say inactive and none of you supported him, so i guess you will have to admit once again you're taking personal digs at me while basing your opinion on no facts ;)

did you kill anything ? Oh and less than FULL nuke of 2000 free pop doesnt count btw as attacking its called annoying :)

Btw how do you like that Olympia roughnecks your loving bros loosing a city to me yest?

Guess its 3:0 for Paragon now and i surely missed some city out :D

DeletedUser

did you kill anything ?

Btw how do you like that Olympia roughnecks your loving bros loosing a city to me yest?

Guess its 3:0 for Paragon now and i surely missed some city out :D
Yes, i got 800 BP from it..

Lol its funny that you're bragging? The cities we took are much higher points and Plasokta founded that city as a joke, he expecyed you to take it, thats why it was called 1 for Paragon.. Dear me.

DeletedUser29371

Yes, i got 800 BP from it..

Lol its funny that you're bragging? The cities we took are much higher points and Plasokta founded that city as a joke, he expecyed you to take it, thats why it was called 1 for Paragon.. Dear me.

I named the city it was named JUNO!

doh

see its same with dragon jumoon cities as plaskotas... he took those cities there COS he thought he will be rimemd by paragon in coean 44 then he joined and i told him those cities wil lbe lsot on 1st time enemies make coordinate attack and he should give them to the 1st person he talks around ocean 43.

And im not bragging im trying to show you how worthless your attack means... just as worthless as plaskotas wconquer for me :) If you wouldnt continuously brag about 5:0 i wouldnt even bother to inform anyone of this conquer.... But my point goes only to you...

I bet Plaskotas Koeningsberg lost to Snitch was also crappy city 11k points meant for loosing and so was its neighbour from olympia alliance 101 (or roughnecks) who was also 10k points that is owned by whiteshamy now

DeletedUser

I named the city it was named JUNO!

doh

see its same with dragon jumoon cities as plaskotas... he took those cities there COS he thought he will be rimemd by paragon in coean 44 then he joined and i told him those cities wil lbe lsot on 1st time enemies make coordinate attack and he should give them to the 1st person he talks around ocean 43.

And im not bragging im trying to show you how worthless your attack means... just as worthless as plaskotas wconquer for me :) If you wouldnt continuously brag about 5:0 i wouldnt even bother to inform anyone of this conquer.... But my point goes only to you...

My mistake then. But its not really a win for you.. waste of a CS maybe?
So i proved you wrong. I did join in? Lol Must have been why you edited your reply , eh ;)

Well, you act like Paragon are not even bothering with us when i get DP everyday from your players attacking ours lol Paragon are not really damaging us , i just want something big from you to prove your dination. Im not convinced.

DeletedUser29371

My mistake then. But its not really a win for you.. waste of a CS maybe?
So i proved you wrong. I did join in? Lol Must have been why you edited your reply , eh ;)

Well, you act like Paragon are not even bothering with us when i get DP everyday from your players attacking ours lol Paragon are not really damaging us , i just want something big from you to prove your dination. Im not convinced.

dination ?

whats that a made up word only you understand?

I didnt waste CS im passing the city on to ATOMIC players coming to 44 soon to join ranks and hit Olympia alliance 101 together ;) its all in preparations.

Ofc we are not bothering... there is no OP against olympia alliance 101 cos you all are turtles and we know full well you cant launch any serious attacks upon myself or any other high ranked Paragon player. You took the bragging rights cities where you could and now its coming to an end no more cities free to take when Dragon Jumoon is done for. What will olympia 101 conquer then to brag?

On the other hand i see countless cities i will take and throw it in your face.

I showed you 2 cities conquered both above 10k points in the middle of olympia 101 and roughnecks territory... Or is that not enough?

DeletedUser

Gamma, I killed a TON of troops that your alliance threw at Oak yesterday. You didn't even realize it. Only reason I lost the city is because the wall was way down to level 11, the cave was drained and Dragon Jumoon is inactive, so I was defending blindly. You guys threw thousands of men at it and I gained at least 2k DBP before you took the city. I have battle reports to prove it, but I won't share intel like that with the likes of you.

Btw, the attack you sent gave me 153 DBP. That's not an attack, that's just LOL

Kirky007 did the heavy lifting. He's probably the only player you have that's even half decent. redtop was the one that finally broke through, not you.

Ga mmasnarf;642451 said:

We've been sending tiny LS attacks to annoy you because you're a loudmouth. You spew on this forum and it's pretty obvious that you know the least about game mechanics and intricacies based your your input.

The question is, when will one of those little light ship attacks have something REAL with it? You'll never know til it's too late. Your wall will be burned and you'll be in revolt.

There's an old saying I like to live by, "The ones who speak the most, usually have the least to say". You embody that perfectly. I feel like I've lost a few IQ points when I read your contributions. They make me dumberer to have been exposed to such nonsense.

DeletedUser31518

ATOMIC players coming to 44 soon to join ranks and hit Olympia alliance 101 together ;) its all in preparations.

How did you work this out when Atomic are enemies (supposed to be) with your closest ally the SM?

DeletedUser29371

How did you work this out when Atomic are enemies (supposed to be) with your closest ally the SM?

Easily.... I hearedHell Knights are enemies of SM aswell and i heared Paragon and HK have rather friendly relationship...

Other part is top secret!

Paragon and SM works together on mutual enemies but we dont run to aid eachother on attacks/defense of players/alliances either of alliance is NOT at war with. What binds us together is the skill lvl and attitude towards Nooby MRAs and determination to win the world and seek only the best!

DeletedUser31518

Easily.... I hearedHell Knights are enemies of SM aswell and i heared Paragon and HK have rather friendly relationship...

Other part is top secret!

Paragon and SM works together on mutual enemies but we dont run to aid eachother on attacks/defense of players/alliances either of alliance is NOT at war with. What binds us together is the skill lvl and attitude towards Nooby MRAs and determination to win the world and seek only the best!

I take your point but we are not talking about friendship anymore...we are talking about two alliances actively working and fighting together. As your relatioship progresses it would be kind of awkward (but not impossible) for the Atomic suddenly to start fighting the SM. If I was a betting man I would say that the chances of a Atomic vs SM war just fell dramatically. To strengthen my arguement I would add; if the Atomic wants a war with the SM why wait and divert their attention towards any other goal when the time to start a war against the SM it's sort of perfect, from a strategic point of view it doesnt make any sense.

I hope it is clear that I am not having a go at Paragon here. As a Hell Knight being at war with the SM I couldnt really overlook this information. I am not saying I know all the facts and what has been agreed between all the concerned parties. I am just really thinking out loud.

This is something worth mentioning from a world point of view and it would be nice to see other opinions too.

p.s. Please everyone play nice and keep smack talk out for once. Also I 'd like to hear more voices not just the usual suspects of Olympia.;)

DeletedUser

p.s. Please everyone play nice and keep smack talk out for once. Also I 'd like to hear more voices not just the usual suspects of Olympia.;)

Amen! I get tired of hearing my own voice. lol

Disclaimer: Contribute something worth reading, not the spam I get from guys like gammasnarf. Total waste of brain waves and everyone's time.

DeletedUser30767

I cant understand whats going on this forum guys .... I think all of us are going to be banned by FOTNS ....

Because,

in wars forum, we post world discussions and in world discussions, we post wars ... :p ;)

DeletedUser

I thought dio is more asking what do people what people think about ATOMIC helping Paragon as well as not going to war with SM. So i guess it could be moved to world discussion, but could also been seen as war, as Dio is trying to find out peoples opinions on possible war between ATOMIC and SM.

My opinion is, from not knowing what all the parties have discussed and agreed on, that as ATOMIC are helping Paragon it would be quite difficult for ATOMIC to go to war with SM, as SM and Paragon are friendly towards each other.
Unless they have all agreed to help each other out and keep it under raps from everyone else (which wouldnt be hard to do). This would allow ATMOIC to take over anyone in their oceans, SM to clean up there ocean with out the risk of being attacked from behind, and Paragon to take out the MRA coalition with defensive support from ATOMIC and not having to be worried about being attacked from the other side as well.
So possibly they have formed a coalition of them selves, to deal with the MRA coalition. In which case the war against the MRA's will be very hard for the MRA's.

Or ATOMIC is just biding their time, waiting to see which way the sword will fall and will jump in at the end. They can back the stronger Paragon at the start, and if things somehow turn out that Paragon look like they are going to lose, they can turn on them and take their cities to finish them off.

This is mainly speaking out loud as well and I have no proof to back any of this up. Could make things interesting though no matter which way it turns out.

DeletedUser29371

I take your point but we are not talking about friendship anymore...we are talking about two alliances actively working and fighting together. As your relatioship progresses it would be kind of awkward (but not impossible) for the Atomic suddenly to start fighting the SM. If I was a betting man I would say that the chances of a Atomic vs SM war just fell dramatically. To strengthen my arguement I would add; if the Atomic wants a war with the SM why wait and divert their attention towards any other goal when the time to start a war against the SM it's sort of perfect, from a strategic point of view it doesnt make any sense.

I hope it is clear that I am not having a go at Paragon here. As a Hell Knight being at war with the SM I couldnt really overlook this information. I am not saying I know all the facts and what has been agreed between all the concerned parties. I am just really thinking out loud.

This is something worth mentioning from a world point of view and it would be nice to see other opinions too.

Everyone must understand that Paragon has no impact apart from friendly advice from Orestes and myself on SM and vice versa. If SM will want war with ATOMIC, Paragon can not/will not interfere. We made it clear to ATOMIC leadership that SOS signals coming because of attacks of SM will be ignored, and I personally told them that if they are friendly with some alliance they can tell us and we will not inform them of incoming attacks by that alliance (there is none such alliance though)

Orestes and myself do not agree with every diplomatic move Timmy, joey and company do, yet we respect their decisions in mutual goal of winning the world.

ATOMIC is sitting on hundreds if not thousands of defensive navy and thousands of defensive troops in ocean 35 that will be now utilised in ocean 34 and 44 when olympia alliance 101 makes their crappy move. Its kinda a win win situation for ATOMIC and Paragon, because Paragons few can worry only about producing offensive troops and ATOMICs arsenal is being used and is not sitting useless in their cities and they gain BP.

And even then so far nothing is settled yet, there is yet to be a skype meeting of ATOMIC and Paragon in the near future and all currently up and running is shared SOS tab.

Here now i probably told more than i should have and i am sure a man of your quality Dio will know to interpret all the info i exposed ;)

I thought dio is more asking what do people what people think about ATOMIC helping Paragon as well as not going to war with SM. So i guess it could be moved to world discussion, but could also been seen as war, as Dio is trying to find out peoples opinions on possible war between ATOMIC and SM.

My opinion is, from not knowing what all the parties have discussed and agreed on, that as ATOMIC are helping Paragon it would be quite difficult for ATOMIC to go to war with SM, as SM and Paragon are friendly towards each other.
Unless they have all agreed to help each other out and keep it under raps from everyone else (which wouldnt be hard to do). This would allow ATMOIC to take over anyone in their oceans, SM to clean up there ocean with out the risk of being attacked from behind, and Paragon to take out the MRA coalition with defensive support from ATOMIC and not having to be worried about being attacked from the other side as well.
So possibly they have formed a coalition of them selves, to deal with the MRA coalition. In which case the war against the MRA's will be very hard for the MRA's.

Or ATOMIC is just biding their time, waiting to see which way the sword will fall and will jump in at the end. They can back the stronger Paragon at the start, and if things somehow turn out that Paragon look like they are going to lose, they can turn on them and take their cities to finish them off.

This is mainly speaking out loud as well and I have no proof to back any of this up. Could make things interesting though no matter which way it turns out.

I enjoy your thoughts, very well thought of i think your alliance should put you on advisor position for such thoughts, its logical, its reasonable, and its win-win-win in general for all 3 alliances mentioned.

Currently Paragon is suffering from 1 simple fact. Turtle power of MRA coalition. Or if i put it in example, if I chose to attack a player from Olympia alliance 101 in ocean 44 and he sees my attack soon enough and calls out SOS to Unknowns, Roughnecks and 101, and each member only sends 5 Biremes, he will be packed with 800+ biremes. Which will require myself to use 3+ LS nukes to empty such city and purge its harbor. And Paragon simply does not have enough resources and players to go head on all defense turtle 101 can throw in a city. Counter measures have started though and soon Olympia 101 will realise what Unknowns did.

DeletedUser

Gamma, I killed a TON of troops that your alliance threw at Oak yesterday. You didn't even realize it. Only reason I lost the city is because the wall was way down to level 11, the cave was drained and Dragon Jumoon is inactive, so I was defending blindly. You guys threw thousands of men at it and I gained at least 2k DBP before you took the city. I have battle reports to prove it, but I won't share intel like that with the likes of you.

Btw, the attack you sent gave me 153 DBP. That's not an attack, that's just LOL

Kirky007 did the heavy lifting. He's probably the only player you have that's even half decent. redtop was the one that finally broke through, not you.

We've been sending tiny LS attacks to annoy you because you're a loudmouth. You spew on this forum and it's pretty obvious that you know the least about game mechanics and intricacies based your your input.

The question is, when will one of those little light ship attacks have something REAL with it? You'll never know til it's too late. Your wall will be burned and you'll be in revolt.

There's an old saying I like to live by, "The ones who speak the most, usually have the least to say". You embody that perfectly. I feel like I've lost a few IQ points when I read your contributions. They make me dumberer to have been exposed to such nonsense.

Well, a direct insult at my intelligence? Thats pretty immature and im not rising to you and your little monkey, Alcarin. It is cute, he doesnt seem to know when to say what and you have to step in all the time, ive just proved that i have the right to contribute. Im not up to par with everyone else on the game as i have to access the game through my phone, my internet in university is down. So i cant sit on a computer all day like you and others.

Since you took a dig at me i think i owe you one, all tongue in cheek mind you - You have limited skills of arguement, only finding supporting points and no negative points. its a limited view really but it was eventually lead to your own downfall ;)
While Alcarin, he just has more gold than brains most of the time.. It can be said for most of your alliance though. That is all :p

DeletedUser29371

Well, a direct insult at my intelligence? Thats pretty immature and im not rising to you and your little monkey, Alcarin. It is cute, he doesnt seem to know when to say what and you have to step in all the time, ive just proved that i have the right to contribute. Im not up to par with everyone else on the game as i have to access the game through my phone, my internet in university is down. So i cant sit on a computer all day like you and others.

Since you took a dig at me i think i owe you one, all tongue in cheek mind you - You have limited skills of arguement, only finding supporting points and no negative points. its a limited view really but it was eventually lead to your own downfall ;)
While Alcarin, he just has more gold than brains most of the time.. It can be said for most of your alliance though. That is all :p

I have not used gold for a month and a half sitting on 0 atm

And i am noones monkey... see i do not go from 1 alliance to MRA like some *cough* you know who im pointing right? *cough*

Its really the lieks of you who bring disgrace to honor. You stood for Dirty Dozen and then when they ''disbanded'' you ran to lick the feet of those who you should help destroy. But I know such people in real life running off from communism instead of facing it like brave men then coming back and now stirring stuff around my country.

But as i told you you would be really quiet if you would be 3-5h from my cities. Like when i told mmunite to attack Olympia alliance 101 and you exploded saying i cannot fight them cos i am surrounded blah blah blah... a little coward nothing else. If anyone is only mouth it certainly is Gammarsnarf. Atleast Orestes and his monkey have some actual achievements to show apart from 5 conquered cities 1 LB and a few palgues and spies here and there. Something i could not say for Olympia turtles 101 and their monkey

Its funny though Ballzach claims MRA colation wants Orestes and myself rimmed and out of the game yet the least attacks come to Orestes and 0 to myself.... seems like they are afraid knowing they would FAIL heavily if they launched any series of attacks on myself or Orestes. Now fussy and Ian are triyng to demonstrat how pitiful their armies really are.

You know Ballzach you want to destroy Orestes and his crony you gotta actually launch attacks on us.

LOL Im done with gammar though he proven he is coward(in Dirty Dozen) and slacker(overall), nothing else is needed to be proven, he ran to MRA to feel safe and is now trying to make us do errors by being loud on forums, he will receive his doze of LB all month long, because he cannot be touched so far, for now.

Actually it feels people like him joined late intentionally to be away from core oceans because otherwise they would be rimmed too soon, so they rim themselves by joining late and now can be loud.

Enjoy it while it lasts gamma.

DeletedUser

I have not used gold for a month and a half sitting on 0 atm

And i am noones monkey... see i do not go from 1 alliance to MRA like some *cough* you know who im pointing right? *cough*

Its really the lieks of you who bring disgrace to honor. You stood for Dirty Dozen and then when they ''disbanded'' you ran to lick the feet of those who you should help destroy. But I know such people in real life running off from communism instead of facing it like brave men then coming back and now stirring stuff around my country.

But as i told you you would be really quiet if you would be 3-5h from my cities. Like when i told mmunite to attack Olympia alliance 101 and you exploded saying i cannot fight them cos i am surrounded blah blah blah... a little coward nothing else. If anyone is only mouth it certainly is Gammarsnarf. Atleast Orestes and his monkey have some actual achievements to show apart from 5 conquered cities 1 LB and a few palgues and spies here and there. Something i could not say for Olympia turtles 101 and their monkey

Its funny though Ballzach claims MRA colation wants Orestes and myself rimmed and out of the game yet the least attacks come to Orestes and 0 to myself.... seems like they are afraid knowing they would FAIL heavily if they launched any series of attacks on myself or Orestes. Now fussy and Ian are triyng to demonstrat how pitiful their armies really are.

You know Ballzach you want to destroy Orestes and his crony you gotta actually launch attacks on us.

LOL Im done with gammar though he proven he is coward(in Dirty Dozen) and slacker(overall), nothing else is needed to be proven, he ran to MRA to feel safe and is now trying to make us do errors by being loud on forums, he will receive his doze of LB all month long, because he cannot be touched so far, for now.

Actually it feels people like him joined late intentionally to be away from core oceans because otherwise they would be rimmed too soon, so they rim themselves by joining late and now can be loud.

Enjoy it while it lasts gamma.

I have never joined an MRA, DD never had more than 35 members and my alliance now has 12? Hmm?
Lol? Running from communism? I really have no idea what you're.smoking but I want some ;)
I didnt explode lol I was making a point that i wouldnt attack 101 because i was surrounded by them?
Pretty obvious that it was impossible, your childish 2 birds with 1 stone tactic didnt work there. I love the way you attack me, it shows you amd Orestes are afraid of what i have to say , thats a real Stalin ran government there. Dont like what i habe to say so you get rid of me ;) I dont mind being a coward, amd you refuse to comment on me using my phone for internet, which accounts for my clear 'slacking'..
You rate yourself too highly.. We know that once Orestes is gone you do not have the skill to run Paragon on your own, which is pretty obvious by the quality of your arguements.

DeletedUser29371

I have never joined an MRA, DD never had more than 35 members and my alliance now has 12? Hmm?
Lol? Running from communism? I really have no idea what you're.smoking but I want some ;)
I didnt explode lol I was making a point that i wouldnt attack 101 because i was surrounded by them?
Pretty obvious that it was impossible, your childish 2 birds with 1 stone tactic didnt work there. I love the way you attack me, it shows you amd Orestes are afraid of what i have to say , thats a real Stalin ran government there. Dont like what i have to say so you get rid of me ;) I dont mind being a coward, amd you refuse to comment on me using my phone for internet, which accounts for my clear 'slacking'..
You rate yourself too highly.. We know that once Orestes is gone you do not have the skill to run Paragon on your own, which is pretty obvious by the quality of your arguements.

I would never try and run it, trust me i dont have the time in my life for such commitment. Your slacking is OBVIOUS by the amount of your cities and amount of your points in the cities you have. You alliance is Olympia alliance 101, now you can try and deny that fact but we all know thats the truth.... Cant fool anyone with Olympian Roughnecks.

I rate myself where people rate me. And by people i mean players from alliances that matter. And those alliances are: Spider Monkeys, Hell Knights, Enigma and Paragon and to some extent ATOMIC and Condottieri. Everything else i laugh upon.

You showed no determination to fight olympia 101 when i proposed such thing because you knew you were to weak and not active enough to stop them. It was nothing else, and when i reminded you on my OWN example how only Snitch and myself fought off the Unknowns ALONE in ocean 34 you clearly stated you are not as ''good'' as me. Sadly i do not have that message anymore so you can call it a lie ;)

Dont try to fool peopel and make me look like a villan

Also you said you never joined MRA, what was alliance you were inside prior to DD and how many members did they had?

Anyway ill ignore you for now as everyone else who realises all you're here for is talk and do 0... when you will conquer anyone worthy of mentioning ill discuss with you again. So far you are nobody on the olympia and only talk on forum, and your points keep dropping on already such a low amount you gathered over the lifetime of olympia.

DeletedUser30767

Once again .... ladies .... dont spew your personal cat fights on the forums .... keep them to actions in the games .... Big brother (FOTNS) is watching...

And seriously dont start getting personal ....

Status
Not open for further replies.