Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser27128
  • Start date

DeletedUser

All things aside, we can all agree most of Vermin are garbage right?

DeletedUser49210

All things aside, we can all agree most of Vermin are garbage right?

Yeah i can 100% agree with that statement. I have played/fought many of them in my last world. Majority of them suck, however, they did win the tiara by merging with the top 3 alliances on the server.

DeletedUser18705

looks like as well as maybe even Ricidulous

Just wanted to say, not fighting you guys, don't think we've attacked at all. For the most part, Skynet isn't really based by us and the tiny amount of cities we have in 53. Or maybe there are, but we just haven't really looked at them much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49210

not that we have any interest in RID atm, but all your 53 cities are on my islands... just saying :D

DeletedUser24033

Yeah i can 100% agree with that statement. I have played/fought many of them in my last world. Majority of them suck, however, they did win the tiara by merging with the top 3 alliances on the server.

its only you can tell, looser :) the only thing you can do well - to lie. I remember you from that last world you mentioned... poor thing..

DeletedUser

Chaos Theory is garbage

Has one of the worst avg points, can't win a war because the leaders do not know how to efficiently operate and coordinate. The leaders wait for players to go inactive and when they do the leaders pick them up and grow off of it. They are taking a beating from Lupi de Mari, an alliance half their size, they were getting beat by 300 or Hellhounds now but they pacted with them to prevent that and are still taking a brutal beating from Vermin.

Inside Intel : Since I no longer respect any players in Chaos Theory disregarding a few, Chaos Theory current founder, Silent Cougar. Has a weak plan to try to team up with Vermin to fight Envenom. Leadership also plans to attack Dark Judgement once they expand more north and only made the pact with them, because of me when I was apart of their alliance, to stop them from attacking because at the time they were in a pickle.

Since they tried to rim me while I was in the hospital.

DeletedUser

Also to add, their top player MadMaxMonkey

Has barely taken his first two enemy cities in almost an entire month. He survives off of internal cities within the alliance. He gets BP by mainly supporting and never helps his own members when it comes to taking cities.

DeletedUser43325

Lol. Classic GoldLemur getting rocked in game and coming to the externals to spout of some BS he knows absolutely nothing about. There isn't a single respectable person who has ever taken anything you've said a bout Grepo seriously, because you're the biggest joke in this game. Go hide in the corner and lose more cities to Vernico, noob.

Also, you should do some more homework on Silent Cougar, because you obviously know nothing about him either. Your "inside intel" is about as good as your in-game skill. Probably worse, which is really saying something.

DeletedUser27128

its only you can tell, looser :) the only thing you can do well - to lie. I remember you from that last world you mentioned... poor thing..

Yeah, 1 or maybe even 2 alliances is not enough for you, you need a whole freaking coalition to take on one. Grow up :rolleyes:

I'd hate to show everyone your useless claims, you are being killed by us even though we have only 5-7 players facing you in SE 55. You've lost whole islands to us. So if anyone here is the loser, that'll be you.

DeletedUser17088

he said looser, don't worry he was only bashing your tightness

DeletedUser

Lol. Classic GoldLemur getting rocked in game and coming to the externals to spout of some BS he knows absolutely nothing about. There isn't a single respectable person who has ever taken anything you've said a bout Grepo seriously, because you're the biggest joke in this game. Go hide in the corner and lose more cities to Vernico, noob.

Also, you should do some more homework on Silent Cougar, because you obviously know nothing about him either. Your "inside intel" is about as good as your in-game skill. Probably worse, which is really saying something.

I lost cities to Vernico because I had to be rushed to the hospital, I could've easily sniped his CS like I've done every other CS. You seem to be very worried about me, are you angry ? I have inside Intel on your alliance as well and not many of them like you as a leader or person. You can't take cities from me, all you do is hide behind your alliance and puff up your chest.

Say what you want about Chaos Theory, SC himself gave me a very unique hint to his plan, too bad I spilled the beans. Judging by your tone and hostility, they spilled all over you. I hope I didn't ruin your bib. Now go back to bed and maybe Ill read you a bed time story called "The Miknel who cried CS"

DeletedUser49210

OMG its Besmar!!! Who took off your muzzle and let you out of your cage? Anyways, since you are here... lets lay down the facts before your lies skew reality.
1. You suck
2. You had 7 alliances at your height in Knossos (US) <---Seriously...7 freaking alliances!
3. Being in a MRA is the only way you know how to play, plus you are never in any of the top rankings.
4. But that tactic did win you the crown, so congrats on that... sorry i meant tiara
5. You and your alliances are so poorly skilled, you had problems taking out 2 separate solo players (exit strategy & myself)
6. You're an ugly person, inside and out... you are such a miserable person and need to tell yourself lies to bring up your self-esteem. I feel sorry for you since you have to lie in a video game to make yourself look/feel important or whatever. Such a same you cant just congratulate someone when they best you, instead you insult them... MADD LAME!!!

~btw, its really funny how went ran to the alliance that best labelled what you were...VERMIN!!!

DeletedUser27128

OMG its Besmar!!! Who took off your muzzle and let you out of your cage? Anyways, since you are here... lets lay down the facts before your lies skew reality.
1. You suck
2. You had 7 alliances at your height in Knossos (US) <---Seriously...7 freaking alliances!
3. Being in a MRA is the only way you know how to play, plus you are never in any of the top rankings.
4. But that tactic did win you the crown, so congrats on that... sorry i meant tiara
5. You and your alliances are so poorly skilled, you had problems taking out 2 separate solo players (exit strategy & myself)
6. You're an ugly person, inside and out... you are such a miserable person and need to tell yourself lies to bring up your self-esteem. I feel sorry for you since you have to lie in a video game to make yourself look/feel important or whatever. Such a same you cant just congratulate someone when they best you, instead you insult them... MADD LAME!!!

~btw, its really funny how went ran to the alliance that best labelled what you were...VERMIN!!!

LOL, +rep to you, sir :D

DeletedUser43325

I lost cities to Vernico because I had to be rushed to the hospital, I could've easily sniped his CS like I've done every other CS. You seem to be very worried about me, are you angry ? I have inside Intel on your alliance as well and not many of them like you as a leader or person. You can't take cities from me, all you do is hide behind your alliance and puff up your chest.

Say what you want about Chaos Theory, SC himself gave me a very unique hint to his plan, too bad I spilled the beans. Judging by your tone and hostility, they spilled all over you. I hope I didn't ruin your bib. Now go back to bed and maybe Ill read you a bed time story called "The Miknel who cried CS"

Haha classic GoldLemur thinking of excuses as to why he sucks. I've heard the whole "had to be rushed to the hospital" excuse too many times. Save it. Everyone knows how terrible you are, so stop trying to rationalize it.

Again, do some more homework on Silent Cougar - because continuing to talk about "things he hinted to you" just makes you sound even more dumb then you already do. You know absolutely nothing about "what's going on", because you aren't important enough for anyone to think you deserve to be in the know.

You are the reason there should be a minimum age requirement to grepo. Now go back and do your homework.

DeletedUser

Throw all the jabs and punches you wont, I know that this is a game. Not a daily workout routine. At least at the end of the day, when this game is done with, I'll have a life to live. For someone who's not important, you sure did use 2 alliances to help conquer my cities.

DeletedUser

Haha! This thread is funny. lol, this is supposed to be talking about wars, yet you are have having a firefight. Truly Miknel, shots fired. Sorry to say this GoldLemur but you lost this one.

Anyway moving onto WARS in the game, does anyone having anything to say?

DeletedUser

I lost a argument on a computer games forums, woah.

I know right, pretty cool. It's not THAT big of a deal though
. But seriously *ahem*, WARS?

DeletedUser27128

We are all here to join our hands together and sing kumbaya..

DeletedUser

Serbs and Splash pacted. Serbs are moving to 053/44 to make a spot for WW

Splash has stated that they have no interest in doing WWs, just fighting

Evenom has NaP or pact with CT ( i believe, pretty sure)

DJ at war with just about everyone

The CONGREGATION i honestly have no clue what they're doing

Skynet holding their own against serbs in 53

It's what I got, I might remember something later on.