Wars!!!

DeletedUser48399

Okay god knows where my post disappeared to but my computer decided to go a little mad then

Yeah I get the whole trying to irritate people but when I see something that just has stupid written all over it, it just makes me think that you want the attention

DeletedUser2595

Lol Herpus Derpus you never fail to make me laugh. If he really didn't think it was a big deal why is he even addressing it. You kind of remind me of a male turkey how you strut around the forums and constantly puff out your feathers. xD

I'm addressing it because you brought it up and it is a big deal as it's our first lost city.

And I did explain rationally. If you wanted to see me spit vitriol then you'll have to try harder than that. :p

DeletedUser22977

I'm addressing it because you brought it up and it is a big deal as it's our first lost city.

And I did explain rationally. If you wanted to see me spit vitriol then you'll have to try harder than that. :p

Don't use facts to deflate his bluster. :lol:

DeletedUser22977

Lol Herpus Derpus you never fail to make me laugh. If he really didn't think it was a big deal why is he even addressing it. You kind of remind me of a male turkey how you strut around the forums and constantly puff out your feathers. xD

Thanks for your feedback, Shortbus.

DeletedUser33530

I'm just going through this whole thread now but are you guys seriously spending multiple pages talking about triad losing one city?:rolleyes:

I understand it's a speed one and things get boring but what the heck, that can not be the interesting thing happening in this world right now. On a side note, Triad is really good but they aren't that good to only have had one city taken. Come on guys this is sad.

DeletedUser

Ok I will have to work on that so i can have more fun. I must have at least annoyed you. haha

DeletedUser2595

Nope, part of my job as Diplo is monitoring the external forums and commenting when required.

DeletedUser

Lol there is absolutely no need to even check the external forums. I think if half of the people played the game nearly as much as they spend on here they could actually have a world where they do decent.

DeletedUser48399

Lol there is absolutely no need to even check the external forums. I think if half of the people played the game nearly as much as they spend on here they could actually have a world where they do decent.

Says the one who seems to be commenting every 5 mins :p
Most good alliances monitor the externals now, it is always good to see what is being said about you

DeletedUser49358

Says the one who seems to be commenting every 5 mins :p
Most good alliances monitor the externals now, it is always good to see what is being said about you

Not just what other people are saying but you can get some decent info from the forums, for example that Oracle thing that Valk made for the top 20 alliances and players of Zancle.

DeletedUser22977

lol

eRL4x3w.jpg

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, we had the conquest link and there were at least 10 inc supports from The Apostles and a few from The Underground too.

We know you guys have been mailing everyone around us to form a group against us (CoD - i avoided use of the word 'coalition' :p). Pity that RR broke off ties with you recently though.

If anyone is wondering why they know so much about us it's because they have a spy in us :D Yes seriously the frontrunners of the world are lowering themselves to using spies on a rim alliance barely in the top ten.

Does anyone get the sense that Triad is really trying to control the spin on this one? It's almost as if they don't want the other alliances to know they're mortal.

Also they totally sent stuff to try to break the siege, yeah it wasn't the full fury of Triad but don't pretend you just didn't want the city :D

DeletedUser33530

Triad has spies in everyone mate. It's just how they play. Rest assured though they don't need the spies, they just prefer them.

DeletedUser49197

Triad has spies in everyone mate. It's just how they play. Rest assured though they don't need the spies, they just prefer them.
lol, i've seen failed spy attempts, like people who try to join alliances, who won worlds with Triad... It's just so funny, why would they ever not be on Triad's side in this world? So, it's your alliance's fault if you have a spy from Triad, unless it's some random noob who was guaranteed protection, and free cities... ;)

DeletedUser49358

lol, i've seen failed spy attempts, like people who try to join alliances, who won worlds with Triad... It's just so funny, why would they ever not be on Triad's side in this world? So, it's your alliance's fault if you have a spy from Triad, unless it's some random noob who was guaranteed protection, and free cities... ;)

you know you can make noob accounts just for spying reasons right?

DeletedUser33530

Ok I'll reword. They "try" to get spies everywhere. If you pay attention it shouldn't be a problem as can be seen.