Wars!!!

DeletedUser33530

Cheater, I said that if we had spies in Phoenix then we would have called them back for the 4 WW win.

As we didn't have any spies in Phoenix at that time we didn't call any back. I said nothing about not having spies in Phoenix at any other time in the world.
thats irrelevant. You said "We never claimed that we didn't have spies." Even if you never had spies in any world this claim would still be a lie if you ever claimed you didn't have spies. Which you did.

I guess I should have said "We never claimed that we didn't have spies at any point during the world" if that would make your inner pedant happy?
you would still be lying

I was not referring to spies as cheating in that post as you very well know, you had been accusing Triad of cheating throughout Oropos and I was referring to that.
I know what you were responding to. Which was me saying
Oh so they do still give those out. That took a pretty long time. Did you guys ever call your spies back so they could share the win? Not joking about that I was always curious what you guys would do with your spies.

Also I'm certian no one would cast doubt on your skill as that has been proven time and time again. It's your personalities and overall arrogance that I dislike. I suspect that is how others in phoenix feel but I honestly have no idea.
Tell me where do i accuse you cheating in this? In fact find me one post in which ever accused triad players of cheating beyond saying you use spies. In turn I will find you one post that you accused Phoenix players of cheating. Hell I'll find you two
Exactly wonders should be about fighting not using your bots to farm and send resources while you sleep but of course were the cheaters. Spying and subterfuge are valuable parts of warfare. Cheater you saw only a part of our support in Donx citys had we planned this we could of stacked all five with 50k Defence then had him switch.

Now if you want your crown for the seven you have to come fight us and yes put our wonders to the test please.

United Forces were the ugly bride so to speak; you agreed a merge with Relentless who then came back to us demanding we merge instead we said no because we don't believe in merging everyone together to ruin the world that being said we always had you beaten you just never realised it.

See you at the end of my spears

Heil Triad

Cheater your a troll not an idiot I assure you a large portion of your players are using farm bot but it seems that as its paid for it will not be banned.

When donx left he had emptied 3 city's as he was asked to, 2 cs were bounced on miltia and a spell drop's he joined after all his cities were attacked including the two he had stacked with his own defence. Our "agents" are known by many in our alliance thus the shock when all of a sudden we were sending support to a member no one had heard of. The account was handed off but to believe it was handed off to Triad is delusional. That being said to say spies and subterfuge is unfair and such is pathetic its part of war and always has been; not aimed at you cheater but others in your alliance who are all "butthurt".

We have diametrically opposed idea's for wonders hence I would like you to come test us and I think we have created that now as you have to come fight us.

I said Heil in response to AP comparing our methods to the Nazi party although I did edit my first ending as it was pointed out that the salute is still banned in Germany

Dj

DeletedUser22977

I'm pretty sure C.O.D. and Joseph Nervous are the same person.

DeletedUser2595

thats irrelevant. You said "We never claimed that we didn't have spies." Even if you never had spies in any world this claim would still be a lie if you ever claimed you didn't have spies. Which you did.

you would still be lying

I know what you were responding to. Which was me saying Tell me where do i accuse you cheating in this? In fact find me one post in which ever accused triad players of cheating beyond saying you use spies. In turn I will find you one post that you accused Phoenix players of cheating. Hell I'll find you two

Cheater, I'm not going to argue with you as you're deliberately just interpreting things in ways that are twisted to mean what you want them to say. It is patently obvious in that post that I was stating that we did not have spies in Phoenix at the time of your question. Whereas it is also patently obvious that my statement meant that we did not claim that we never had spies. Unless your first language is not English and you don't understand nuances? Not trying to offend, just genuinely wondering if this is why you are being so pedantic in wording and interpretations?

You also regularly sent PM's out in game accusing various players and Triad as a whole of cheating. Ofc I cant show you them as you cant log in to that world anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Cheater, I'm not going to argue with you as you're deliberately just interpreting things in ways that are twisted to mean what you want them to say.
technically yes as it's impossible not to when interpreting something. However I have shown all the full quotes for others interpret for themselves.
It is patently obvious in that post that I was stating that we did not have spies in Phoenix at the time of your question.
Yeah i can read
Whereas it is also patently obvious that my statement meant that we did not claim that we never had spies.
no. You said "We never claimed that we didn't have spies."
Not "we didn't claim we never had spies".
The first one, which is what you said, claims that throughout all time triad has never said that they did not have spies. This, as I have shown in pervious posts is a lie. Whether or not your statement about not having spies is true is totally irrelevant to your claim of "We never claimed that we didn't have spies." being a lie.
Now if we were to change your wording (like you have tried to do) to "we didn't claim we never had spies" then this would mean that throughout all time triad has never said that they never had spies. This would not be a lie (as far as I know).

Unless your first language is not English and you understand nuances? Not trying to offend, just genuinely wondering if this is why you are being so pedantic in wording and interpretations?
I would like to ask you the same question.

You also regularly sent PM's out in game accusing various players and Triad as a whole of cheating. Ofc I cant show you them as you cant log in to that world anymore.
:rolleyes:
and you regularly sent neo-nazi propaganda to to various players. Ofc I cant show you them as you cant log in to that world anymore.
With the above example in mind, I would like an apology for you accusing me of something that you have zero proof of.
Furthermore, in the post below you ask me to admit that you beat phoenix via the use of superior skill and tactics rather than cheating. I never accused you of cheating to win. I accused you of using spies to win. In response you asked me to admit you didn't cheat to win. As i made no other accusations other than you using spies you must have been referring to your use of spies as the form of cheating. So, your recent claim of "We also never said that spies were cheating." is a lie. Furthermore, by your own admittance, your alliance triad is cheating to win.
Cheater, if we'd had spies we would have invited them back to Triad for the 4WW victory. We didn't have any spies in Phoenix so we didn't call anyone back.

Just because we beat you why can't you admit that we did it with superior skill and tactics rather than cheating?

Nah. I think you are funny sometimes and rather creative. Joseph just thinks you are annoying.

DeletedUser21774

CoD, give me your autograph. I keep picturing Graham Norton sashaying around in drag crying "Neener, Neener, Neener". I've not seen such persistence since the fights over who was "out" in Foursquare. But then, I was seven at the time.

DeletedUser

Well at whatever point through triad's storied carrier they started using alliance spies as an official tactic, we can all agree that it eventually happened right? If you say its part of the game and another tool then cool, I guess I'm satisfied about my original complaint. But then there's this

You're near us, we'd like more info, you get a spy in you. Dont just have spies in top alliances, get them in all.

We didn't try and break the siege, i know as i personally gave the order not to break.

As for spies, personally i think they are very important part of the game.

Hey everyone that's near triad, so like most of you, in the world. Triad has a spy in your alliance. Thoughts?

DeletedUser49796

Hey everyone that's near triad, so like most of you, in the world. Triad has a spy in your alliance. Thoughts?

It's not the entire alliance who uses spies, it's just specific players...don't tarnish them all with the same brush ;)

DeletedUser

There was a Queen bee in forty five
Whose drones reported back to the hive
She thought is was funny
And loved all the honey
But too much is bad for your thighs
;)

DeletedUser49796

There was busy bee in forty five
Who's drones reported back to the hive
She thought is was funny
And loved all the honey
But too much is bad for your thighs
;)

Apart from the typos & the factually incorrect information it's not a bad poem.

For the record - I have great thighs.

DeletedUser

Sorry about the typos I double posted and had to go delete them.

I couldn't resist, I think limericks are gonna be my new thing. :)

DeletedUser40768

And you wonder why you were receiving minus reps, your posts add nothing to the community. Each post of yours is either excessives trash talk or straight up spam. Learn some self control please, you are constantly trying to start flaming competitions that derail each thread you post in. As for that quote, the only way that Cheater and I are the same is our ability to detect lies and inaccurate information. Which means that like all human beings we have the ability to reason, and like some are also capable of using common sense.

Nah. I think you are funny sometimes and rather creative. Joseph just thinks you are annoying.

Actually I find it funny when men resort to excessive flaming to create a stir, but yeah the child antics are annoying.

DeletedUser21774

Pretty sure there we have at least 2 spies in each of the top ten alliances, right Bee? All players near the top.

DeletedUser22977

And you wonder why you were receiving minus reps, your posts add nothing to the community. Each post of yours is either excessives trash talk or straight up spam. Learn some self control please, you are constantly trying to start flaming competitions that derail each thread you post in. As for that quote, the only way that Cheater and I are the same is our ability to detect lies and inaccurate information. Which means that like all human beings we have the ability to reason, and like some are also capable of using common sense.

Actually I find it funny when men resort to excessive flaming to create a stir, but yeah the child antics are annoying.

Your rage is easy mode. Thank you for being so entertaining

DeletedUser33530

CoD, give me your autograph. I keep picturing Graham Norton sashaying around in drag crying "Neener, Neener, Neener". I've not seen such persistence since the fights over who was "out" in Foursquare. But then, I was seven at the time.
I don't even care that this was an insult, it was freaking hilarious. I owe you a plus rep when I can give it.
Pretty sure there we have at least 2 spies in each of the top ten alliances, right Bee? All players near the top.
Well top 10 minus retribution hopefully lol

DeletedUser40768

Your rage is easy mode. Thank you for being so entertaining

Rage would be insulting others, which is the show you have been putting on for all of us :D

That website made by a Triad player is actually really good for this thread, as it keeps track of scores for wars. Not many big wars between the alliances in the top 12 right now.

DeletedUser49358

That website made by a Triad player is actually really good for this thread, as it keeps track of scores for wars. Not many big wars between the alliances in the top 12 right now.

Have you been living under a rock? Triad is putting a beat down on RR right now and the three man group of LL, DGoW, and TE are up against IO.

DeletedUser33530

triad vs RR is a massacre not a war.
that three man group is really a two man group since TE is the sister alliance of LL and that war is nothing big yet.

Right now this world is still in the "secure our core phase" where alliance are just trying to get a home base. Once this ends (and you'll know when it ends) that's when we get to fun massive wars that we all love.

DeletedUser43070

triad vs RR is a massacre not a war.
that three man group is really a two man group since TE is the sister alliance of LL and that war is nothing big yet.

Right now this world is still in the "secure our core phase" where alliance are just trying to get a home base. Once this ends (and you'll know when it ends) that's when we get to fun massive wars that we all love.

FOR THE LAST TIME, WE ARE NOT LL's ACADEMY

DeletedUser49197

Thats what he said, you are sister alliance! A sister is different from academy!