Wars

DeletedUser30490

yes:p
read what i said, I literally didn't understand the question

DeletedUser50502

So some of impacts top players left and joined jtt and then impact retaliated and attacked the people that betrayed them, and then jtt started attacking impact for attacking their players. Please tell me I've got It right this time

DeletedUser30490

No, JTT gave 24 hour notice to end the NAP. Then once it ended we attacked each other,Impact basically attacked the guys who jumped ship mostly,just trying to kill troops and . JTT just well took cities from whoever was left

DeletedUser50502

Okay, but why did those people from impact go to jtt in the first place?

DeletedUser

Bad leadership, bad teamwork, bad ideas, a few who did not like the idea of going against JTT. Many reasons. Mine were the first two. (I applied 6 hours before the announcement of the end of the NAP, and others left before me, a few after.)

DeletedUser30490

Simple. They are all scared less of them :D

Bad leadership, bad teamwork, bad ideas, a few who did not like the idea of going against JTT. Many reasons. Mine were the first two. (I applied 6 hours before the announcement of the end of the NAP, and others left before me, a few after.)
Please,We ran 2 successful Op's in which we only failed to take 2-3 cities max out of around 20+. All worked out cause we had team work. Alot of us revolted our claims then helped others out too.
Then the idea to go against JTT, No one even knew about that until JTT announced the end of the NAP. You clearly had no idea what went on in the alliance so i'd rather you shut up about it.Seeing that you knew nothing:)

DeletedUser40768

Bad teamwork, that was from guys like you so I can't get that complaint lol In fact Jester made the Ops, so I guess you are blaming your current teammate for things not working out. Druvi is right though, we basically rimmed the leaders of every alliance we hit in each Op we did against an alliance. What could be more successful than destroying both alliances we fought. Bad leadership, for what the NAP with JTT? I don't get how people wanted to fight EN when honestly we had a better chance against JTT and you guys still had a tucked tail and fled. It's amazing how leadership is never the problem unless things don't go well or until after a player leaves. I don't get why you joined Shrefty for a third time if this was such a prevalent thing to you :D

6 hours before, so what was that skype rant for? Do you not remember your posts when we announced it, all you were talking about is how we were going to die and be finished. You didn't even listen to other rational people who were talking to us. Almost seemed like you were trying to spread the fear you had to others.

DeletedUser42857

Then the idea to go against JTT, No one even knew about that until JTT announced the end of the NAP. You clearly had no idea what went on in the alliance so i'd rather you shut up about it.Seeing that you knew nothing:)

So while in NAP you were already planning to go against JTT. So quit ya whining, you got what you wanted.

DeletedUser46838

Actually no, Druvi told us to build our units and be on guard. We knew an assault was imminent.

DeletedUser

6 hours before, so what was that skype rant for? Do you not remember your posts when we announced it, all you were talking about is how we were going to die and be finished. You didn't even listen to other rational people who were talking to us. Almost seemed like you were trying to spread the fear you had to others.

I was listening and putting forward my concerns. I wasn't saying that we were finished, I was saying that I didn't trust EN with the alliance. That is all, and I didn't mean to come off too negative. While I had already applied for JTT, I still had some love for the alliance and most of it's players.

DeletedUser40768

So while in NAP you were already planning to go against JTT. So quit ya whining, you got what you wanted.

That was JTT who was planning against us and being informed by alliances that JTT keeps asking them to fight us we obviously had to plan as if that was true. Especially give their aggression in diplomacy with us. We wanted the NAP (even a pact) but JTT kept showing us strong signs that they didn't feel the same way, on skype and ingame. Think I covered this before though in another post, going to look for it.

DeletedUser30490

What i meant was WE knew JTT was prepping to drop the NAP soon and go after us,NAp'ing everybody around etc etc,talks about "cleaning up O45" with some other alliances obviously made us cautious. All we told our members were to prepare defense and offense and that was after JTT sent the PM,so stop your whining without even knowing the facts:D

DeletedUser47369

What i meant was WE knew JTT was prepping to drop the NAP soon and go after us,NAp'ing everybody around etc etc,talks about "cleaning up O45" with some other alliances obviously made us cautious. All we told our members were to prepare defense and offense and that was after JTT sent the PM,so stop your whining without even knowing the facts:D

Why not start of out on the Rim and work your way back in?

DeletedUser30490

Most our guys wanted to keep their current cities etc so we gave the once who stayed with us the go to move on,I however will be moving to a rim ocean and making my way back in

DeletedUser50502

So who broke the NAP between Impct and JTT? Who attacked first?

DeletedUser

After it broke, the first I saw reports of were an impact attack at around quarter to 6. So Impact umped the gun by about an hour, if I remember correctly.

DeletedUser30490

The shaft started attacking impact way earlier
allmost 4-5 hours before nap ended

DeletedUser39031

After it broke, the first I saw reports of were an impact attack at around quarter to 6. So Impact umped the gun by about an hour, if I remember correctly.
There were attacks going each way earlier, I was attacked by an ex-Impact turned JTT member at least 4 hours before the official time, but hey, free BP

DeletedUser

There were attacks going each way earlier, I was attacked by an ex-Impact turned JTT member at least 4 hours before the official time, but hey, free BP

Did not know about that - but yeah. Some members of both sides attacked before the end of the NAP.