Wars

DeletedUser50502

Was their actually a set time when it was going to end? Or did it just break into all out war randomly?

DeletedUser42857

Was their actually a set time when it was going to end? Or did it just break into all out war randomly?

JTT gave 24 hours notice at 7pm

One JTT player got over excited and attacked someone about 9pm

By midnight Impact had hit multiple cities of JTT, then it calmed down overnight and was pretty quiet until the next day

Theres always one or two get excited and go early

DeletedUser50502

Wait so they were planning to go to war and they set a time to start attacking each other? Ha their are no rules to war, of course people are going to jump the gun. If that was the case, I'd tell my alliance to just start attacking ASAP

DeletedUser39031

Wait so they were planning to go to war and they set a time to start attacking each other? Ha their are no rules to war, of course people are going to jump the gun. If that was the case, I'd tell my alliance to just start attacking ASAP
When two alliances have a NAP or a pact you should give at least 24h warning

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
who caaaares...

Others who will think 2x before pact or nap.
Unless you have proof others will strike, you should keep some unwritten rules alive.
Sometimes if u have a NAP or PACT with agreements, and agreements arent followed than i think strike without warning is allowed aswell.
Have no pacts or naps = strike without warnings is always allowed (however not advised, unles the alliance is small, u cannot write everytime to every roadbump u drive over with a car.

DeletedUser30490

it's just all for show ;)
On the other hand i hear JTT have pacted with IB and now both of them will most probable together hit average joes

DeletedUser

So your saying that JTT is another EN academy and that they are staging this whole thing so to make it look like they dont have 4 academies in this world?

DeletedUser42857

On the other hand i hear JTT have pacted with IB and now both of them will most probable together hit average joes

your imagination is running wild over there.

DeletedUser36743

your imagination is running wild over there.

Is it.. I have conclusive evidence of the pact... cant say for sure who they will hit ... although I too heard AJ are on the menu

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't get how people wanted to fight EN when honestly we had a better chance against JTT and you guys still had a tucked tail and fled. It's amazing how leadership is never the problem unless things don't go well or until after a player leaves. I don't get why you joined Shrefty for a third time if this was such a prevalent thing to you :D

So what you're saying is that the "cowards" who fled were up for a fight against EN, historically THE most dangerous alliance/s in Grepo and you wanted to go for what you considered to be an easier option?

Kinda makes you look like the coward tbh, sorry, but that's just the way it seems.

DeletedUser40768

So what you're saying is that the "cowards" who fled were up for a fight against EN, historically THE most dangerous alliance/s in Grepo and you wanted to go for what you considered to be an easier option?

Kinda makes you look like the coward tbh, sorry, but that's just the way it seems.

lol There is more to the scenario than is in that one post, I just got tired of repeating when I wrote that. Actually that post needs revision, it should say some people. In truth that faction of players didn't want to fight EN alone either, they wanted to fight them with JTT. Which is fine if JTT didn't tell us to leave the ocean and refused any and all diplomatic talks, in addition to the shady behavior from the start. We weren't looking to fight JTT, our NAP was supposed to end on the 18th and Phil said no matter what they would let the NAP run its course. That didn't happen so we had no choice but to fight them, as they didn't want us in the ocean and they didn't want to be friendly.

They are easier but not by much. They have quite a few ex EN guys in addition to many other good players and there core was very close to ours. It made more sense to hit them then an alliance oceans away from us. Anyway aside from me leaving out a key word I don't think that logic would work. If they were afraid to fight an easier alliance that would mean they were all talk when they said things in the beginning of the world about wanting to fight EN. Actually most of the players who did say that have already quit the world before their fight with EN has really even begun.

I think standing your ground with a group of 20 after everyone else leaves certainly isn't cowardice, especially since I could have joined JTT 4 times. Once with the merge offer of top 10 and council, then the merge offer they took away that was top 30 including council. Then when The Grim Rimmer left to join them and another time after I got rimmed and was right next to JTT's core. Of all the players who gave up I had the most opportunities to and never did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50502

This is going to be a world where nobody wants to stand up to EN Because they are scared and instead wait until it's too late to start attacking them. If a bunch of alliances teamed up, I honestly don't think EN would win. Don't hate on me, just my opinion.

SlothTzu

Strategos
This is going to be a world where nobody wants to stand up to EN Because they are scared and instead wait until it's too late to start attacking them. If a bunch of alliances teamed up, I honestly don't think EN would win. Don't hate on me, just my opinion.

JTT are big enough to take them head on. Coalitions ruin worlds.

DeletedUser37468

EN do not wipe all other teams out

We were not on their side in Ialysos, we fought against them every day

We still had 90% of our cities intact when Ialysos closed

They are actually quite skillful fighters....we had a mutual respect for each other both as teams and as individual players...even those of us (Erik) who verbally sparred with each other had a respect there too

You do not have to beat them into submission to stand up to them....irritate the hell out of them and defend yourselves against them well enough and you will garner the same respect as if you beat them to a pulp

They are a close knit, cohesive team...that is what makes them stronger, not the gold use cos anyone Tom, or Harriet can use gold in vast amounts but it won't make them a great team...being cohesive and strategic makes the team, not the money spent