Well done!!

DeletedUser

This was the first attack from you to me at 6.22 AM

rap1cbn627cbn.png

after that, dear narcissan don t lie ...you know well that you attacked me first with revolt at 10.47 AM and this is the prove:

atac2narcisancurevolta.png

and this is my answer to narcissan...i attacked him at 1.30 PM ..after all my mates got attacks from you..

ataceulanarcissan.png

Soo feles, don t bother to say anything...it s clearly that you started this war...

DeletedUser

Nice photoshop work Blondyna.

I thought we were friends?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Obvious photoshop is obvious, it isn't even in ENGLISH!!!!

The pixellation is horrible, get a better editing program!

DeletedUser

all the report are true, but you are soo hypocrites and liars traitors that you won t admit it .. you will pay for your betrayal ... Lynx is an alliance that did not keep his word ..their are a pathetic traitors

DeletedUser

The attack that started all this attached.

attackp.png

DeletedUser

all the report are true, but you are soo hypocrites and liars traitors that you won t admit it .. you will pay for your betrayal ... Lynx is an alliance that did not keep his word ..their are a pathetic traitors

So put your troops where your mouth is. What's the point in even starting a thread like this? If they did what you said, break your pact, and send your troops!

I really do find it funny that people come in here to talk about their battles in the public forum, where ALL the alliances of the world can read. Mind you, I have seen this done before to lure other alliances into a false sense of security, and starting a war with one of the alliances, when in fact it's all made up...
But you can be assured that the other Top 12 alliances not involved in this are keeping an eye on it.

DeletedUser

well this is a photoshop work...because i don t have slingers on that city...just look at the report that i put attacking narcissan..those are my real trups..and glen shame on you for this lie..

DeletedUser

well this is a photoshop work...because i don t have slingers on that city...just look at the report that i put attacking narcissan..those are my real trups..and glen shame on you for this lie..

Busted..... yes that was me putting Cris Kid into revolt, in a few hours it will be mine :)

DeletedUser

So you admit that you lied...and that report is not real..so at least have the courage and say...that you started assumed your acts..

DeletedUser

So you admit that you lied...and that report is not real..so at least have the courage and say...that you started assumed your acts..

you assumed a coward revolt started the lie forever after the acts of betrayal therin BS unto Lynx nevermore reported is.

DeletedUser

I didn't read all this topic, but just for make it clear when I started this topic I was thinking of Dogs :)

But it is funny becouse Lynx asked us so much to attack dogs in the last monts but we never bited the baite :)

After all this will be over, who do you think will protect you? Hegemony? =)))

You will fall down faster then you can read I toled you so.

Anyway it will be a fast a fierce fight(in my opinion) so let's see how it will end :p

DeletedUser

Pact is over
Ford Prefect
Ford Prefect today at 5:59 AM
I am sorry to inform you that our pact is over.
Feel free to attack any of our members.

lynx attack blacksea
Hamitus
moto-spider today at 10:42 AM
well I heard that your liders sayed you must attack us to. pitty how things are going
Hamitus today at 9:38 AM
Talespin (Narcissan) is attacking your support from New Parthenon in doolcee 1 (doolcee)

The alliance Lynx has dissolved the pact
The pact between BLACK SEA and Lynx has been dissolved by Lynx.

Show all pacts.

Pwnd ;)

DeletedUser15240

I didn't read all this topic, but just for make it clear when I started this topic I was thinking of Dogs :)

But it is funny becouse Lynx asked us so much to attack dogs in the last monts but we never bited the baite :)

After all this will be over, who do you think will protect you? Hegemony? =)))

You will fall down faster then you can read I toled you so.

Anyway it will be a fast a fierce fight(in my opinion) so let's see how it will end :p

Yea, the score is ALREADY 2-0, yes despite only a bit over 12 hours of war we have already conquered one of your cities and have around 40 of your cities in revolt, you when you say 'you will fall down faster' I think the stats disagree