We're going on a bear hunt

DeletedUser3393

I don't think Polish are complaining about Juggernaut and Harpoon supporting SC. Polish are trying to make a point that the statement of being outnumbered 140-40 is not accurate.

In all fairness, storm crows were thoroughly outnumbered. No one can deny that.. No matter what the case, other alliances never dedicate 100% support to you. Actually almost 50% of Juggernaut support was tied up before hand in other revolts of allies and a lot more support wasn't sent because there was no point sending any support but snipes.

At the same time stormcrows were also thoroughly outplayed by Polish.. Everyone knows Poles have a very active and talented crowd and if you are not pacted with them... then you should automatically be prepared for a war.

If stormcrows considered themselves a top alliance.. no matter what the enemy throws at you, you are supposed to be prepared and not whine about it on forums. Kudos to whiskeydelta for giving credit where credit is due.

If they don't consider themselves a top alliance.. well then they were just one of those alliances, the big alliances feed on for BP.

From my side: Great work Poles, you guys have thrown an incredibly co-ordinated effort which is impressive enough in a developed world let alone one which is as new as this.
SC got dealt a bad hand just like LoD was.. it is a shame to see alliances which could have easily won the world on any other server get eaten up like dog chow in this world.
Goes on to prove, how wonderful this world is setup to be.

DeletedUser

I don't think Polish are complaining about Juggernaut and Harpoon supporting SC. Polish are trying to make a point that the statement of being outnumbered 140-40 is not accurate.

Tkank you Arjaa. Maybe my english isn't good enough to explain that ;)

DeletedUser

138 Poles do not accidentally log on to this server

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33654

500set even players from the same country will do nothing if you do not have a strong leader with great authority ...

DeletedUser

That got heated again. And I dare to say it is thanks to my brothers in arms. Now you can see how hard is to cope with 150 of such aggressive players ;) [There are about 150 of players in PL, PLII and PLIII - just to get facts straight]

I have to congratulate Gulio and his crew to defend his last polis. Skills were there and a bit of luck.

Coming back to the 2:1 argument. I found it rather odd to be honest - PL did not hide its structure and I thought it was obvious that we are going to act as one. You had two, three weeks to prepare for it and did next to nothing. I have no idea why we are blamed for that.

There was a fair comment regarding defence of PL - I bet we will have a chance to see that as well.

Finally - a bit personal. Gulio, please refrain from comments like:
Hunters = PL 1, 2, 3, their other sister alliances as well as the duplicate accounts.
I don't know where the problem is, but this is the game and you are trying to make it a personal vendetta place.

As someone said - it is not going to be a boring world for sure.

DeletedUser33630

This is the WAR game and really weird that SCrows didn't ready for Poland Invasion...Polands showed who they are and that's make our world more interesting! At least 3 good alliances here on the top north and i hope SCrows and Damage has some balls too, to build up walls and snipe couple Polands CS. I saw that topic Gulio here on forum, he was very brave and sarcastic about Polands, instead of build up walls, towers, birs, swords etc...farming every 5 ,minutes...so I'm not surprised about 19 cities lost by SCrows. And of course it wasn't like 180 Polands vs 40 SCrows...But smth like 50 vs 30 maybe...Anyway IMHO you must to fight much more better! Yesterday one not allied guy *PalaPala* has sniped 5 CS!!! Alone against 3 players! How many Polands CS did you snipe??? No matter what, you still have a chance Crows, just concentrate on Grepo! Leave you wives, work, real life and everything gonna be Ok!

DeletedUser

gulio not finished
beztytuukbmh.png

bravo gulio, you are great warrior, he

DeletedUser

in PL --> impreza
colorful_rainbow_party.jpg

shame to bear

129250_zawstydzony-mis-apki.jpg

naughty bear

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I normally don't like externals for exactly all the reasons I see here. Bravado, crossing swords, etc.

First, let's just get out of the way that SC were vastly outnumbered. Now, as far as success, fairness, and the game are concerned, we do remember the phrase "all fair in love and war", right? Honestly, whatever you do within the rules of the game are, well, part of the game. I hate spies, for example, but it's fair and a part of the game. Diplomacy and the resultant outnumbering of the enemy are the name of the game. Anybody who whines about it should take their arguments to the people who write the rules. Period.

Now, on to the PL op. Seeing it from the inside, it was well-executed. Without going outside the lines, I would say that certainly SC could have been more prepared. We had also just lost some great players. Again, not to take anything away from the op. I cry when I see revolt BRs with 100+ LS at this stage in the game. Not my favorite.

On to numbers ... well, who really cares about the maths. SC was obviously very outnumbered. For the arguments about how much support we received from XXX number alliances : no slight on the alliances we DID receive support from, but we only VERY recently allied with them, and as was previously stated, you do not get full support from even close allies, and we were not yet close allies. Again, I'm not laying this on any supporting alliances, but there was very little external support except from a handful of players until most cities were taken.

So, again, not to take away form the op, but this was not 3 alliances against 5. This was 3 alliances against 1+ maybe 1/2. Also consider SC were well under the alliance cap to begin with.

SO. Nobody should complain. Just play the game, boys and girls. It is what it is.

C

DeletedUser3393

^ so you think the 50k DBP juggernauts had before came out of thin air..

I would say out of my 6k DBP gain, only 1.5k came from Poles.. rest came from supporting other allies. And breaking conquests of non allied players in O54.
Also I am sure a little bit of Harpoon's DBP gain has come from Juggs attacking them.

Partyzant, unlike the others from your alliance.. you are being obnoxious. When someone accepts defeat gracefully you are supposed to accept it and not gloat about it.

DeletedUser

You can trust that Harpoon had near zero participation until completely after the op. That is a fact. Don't be an .

DeletedUser30111

Partyzant, unlike the others from your alliance.. you are being obnoxious. When someone accepts defeat gracefully you are supposed to accept it and not gloat about it.

Agreed completely, I haven't had much to say in this discussion, but I've been reading along and it seems that PL has done a good job in defeating their enemy here, but you have done a terrible job at being a good sport about it, after reading some of what I've read here I wonder if you guys could even be enjoying the game with defending yourselves from a not-so-funny joke that was hardly even offensive.

The enemy has created this great post in which he concedes points to you and congratulates you and you come back with another argument? Just remember this PL, no one likes to play with a bad sport, and that's what most of you have shown today.