What battle would you like to see?

DeletedUser

Greetings fellow grepo-maniacs,

This thread is simple. All you have to do is state which alliance or player you would want to see go to war and predict a winner. Then give another two alliances for the next person to predict.

I would like to see BS and TU go at it. This is going to be hard to predict but I would go with BS just based on the cohesiveness I have seen and the fact that they have more cities at their disposal.

GS, BOH

DeletedUser

Definitely GS would win. Anyway I would have to agree on the TU vs BS war sab.

Um let's see TU and DF

DeletedUser

That will happen once Alpha falls Rush, but BS vs. TU probably won't happen again unless we're the only two alliances left and we declare a friendly war just out of boredome..

DF vs. Alpha is one I would like to see.

DeletedUser

DF vs. Alpha

I'd have to choose Alpha, simply because they've got more cities and they're the better defenders.

GE vs. BS

DeletedUser

GE is pretty new to big wars, but I think BS would mainly win because of the experience with TU players and no way that TU wouldn't fight an enemy of BS thats right on their border.

Alpha are not better defenders, they just have over a 100 players that's the reason they can get support in each sector of their territory.
BS and TU defend better than Alpha with each just 47 members and Alpha is even getting DF help in defending.

DeletedUser

W*arms you never posted the next 2 and now I have nobody to write about, you just ruined my turn :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I forgive you this time :p

GS vs. D3ATH

Just on numbers alone D3ATH should be able to take GS but I honestly think GS would be far to battle hardened and elite for them. GS are the left overs of what was once the top alliance in this world and have still got some highly ranked ABP players. I'm going to say GS on this one.

BOH vs. BOJ.

DeletedUser

Hmm hard one, both a simcity alliance.
I think the top players would only attack and take cities from one another, but they would both disband at the end and the top players from both alliances would merge into a new Brotherhood.

Defiled Forest, vs GS

DeletedUser

DF vs GS, hmmm that's a hard one, since we are so far apart, ofcaorse I'm partial to DF but I would say it would be an eventual draw.

GE vs TU

DeletedUser

GE VS TU, hrm......based on the GE in MU they are quite experienced but I am not so sure about the GE here in omicron. I would go with TU based on what I know. Still a shot in the dark but I believe TU has the upper-hand.

The Argonauts - Unit VS SPARTAN GODS <---(they are climbing quick)

DeletedUser18993

With no outside interference, I believe it would be a toss up between SG and TA-U. I am not aware of any wars that SG has been involved in and TA-U has yet to cut their teeth on any difficult alliances as of yet, aside from certain individuals aiding in the TU - Alpha war.

In the end, I believe TA-U might have a slight advantage. They are about 160k abp above SG (308k to 464k abp).

Now, Grimm Sleepers vs D3ATH

DeletedUser

Grimm Sleepers would win, no doubt. I think they could mop the floor with any alliance in omicron except BS, TU or Alpha.

TU vs BS

DeletedUser17523

I would have to say BS just from Battle Points perspective. But the war would last so long I doubt there willbe many players left at the end of it.

BoJ/BoH v Alpha/AA

DeletedUser

GE vs TU, hands down TU.

I agree with the opening statement. TU vs BS.

I think that's the only war that would mean anything in this world. Every top alliance is involved in this world war, but the 2 that are dominating the world right now, are both on the same side. It would be an interesting fight to have all wars from other alliances cease, and let them go at it alliance to alliance. There can only be 1 winning alliance in this world, and by #1 & #2 allying, it's only a matter of time before they have to go at each other. They can continue to dominate and take out all the other alliances, but they both need to start looking at the bigger picture, and try to make the right friends that can help them with that bigger picture.

My estimated outcome of that war? BS wins over TU. I think TU is good, no doubt about it, but they aren't as battle hardened as BS. Their top fighters have slipped down the rankings lately, and BS keep rising. As much as I'd like to see BS fall, unless TU makes some changes, I give the win to BS.

DeletedUser

Didn't there use to be 4 BS alliances at the start of this world? I'm pretty sure if you check the stats from way back then you will find we had much the upper hand :D

Joking aside though, I think a war between BS and TU would mainly depend on one player valheru.ro. He is by far our most useful player when it comes to ops but has ties to BS. If he stayed on our side I'm not saying we'd win and if he left I'm not saying we'd lose but he would be a major factor in that war.

I do (for once) agree with christian when he says it would be a long one but I'm not as sure as the rest of you about the result. I have a lot of faith in these players in TU and I have seen at first hand how they react when their backs are to the wall. I will as always put my money on TU.

DeletedUser

::))) actualy we have good relation with TU and i have to desapoint u but will not be an war. after we finish all enemy and will be in omicrom just BS and UNIT, maybe then we do this for funn. :)))

DeletedUser

Of course boby, this topic is only hypothetical nobody here actually believes we will go to war, it is just what you think would happen if that situation ever presented itself. As I have stated in this forum before TU and BS going to war would only be in the best interest of our enemies and not of either of our alliances.

DeletedUser

I agree with Murtius, valheru would have a huge impact on the outcome of a war between BS and TU. I'd go as far as saying with valheru on TU's side they'd win and without him they wouldn't. Going on redfox's post, here's an interesting one to consider. BS with Alpha vs. TU with DF