what happen to sempler fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

KillaBanana has joined Marines.
I can neither confirm nor deny that accusation.

Rumor has it that there was a bug that caused a chasm to open within the cyber world. The SFi profile got sucked in. It had something to do with the lunar eclipse occurrence during the winter solstice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rumor has it that there was a bug that caused a chasm to open within the cyber world. The SFi profile got sucked in. It had something to do with the lunar eclipse occurrence during the winter solstice.

wishing that sgc also faces the same problem.:p

but now you have change you sign. or does sempler fi loyality changes.

DeletedUser

all the large players went to the marines and all the smaller player were told to create a new alliance or join one,
old sfi members don't join a bloody mra that will invite you...

you can see here,

All SFi,

It is with both regret and with excitement that I message you.

I have chosen to merge SFi into a larger alliance, Grinches Lil Minions. Due to limits on this server, not all members will be able to join. The merging members have already been invited. If you did not receive an invitation, you are not part of this merger. Instead I would like you to either join a friendly alliance or start your own. In either case the merging members have been instructed to not attack.

I wish you all the best of luck, and am available if you need personal help.

KB
good luck

DeletedUser

SFI does not exist anymore... TWM and Saturn won!!!!
Ha Ha Ha

No, in a little more serious way: Mergers are great in my opinion, but this one doesn`t seem much fair, for all.:rolleyes:

Thats just my personal view of matters though, congratulations in making this new strong front!

DeletedUser

If anything this should make it easier for the smaller alliances inside O55, we only took in 10 maybe 11 members while the rest of SFi is now without an alliance and looking for a new home.

The smaller alliances should take this opportunity to recruit what is left and conquer what's possible before someone else seizes the moment and beats them to the punch.

DeletedUser

If anything this should make it easier for the smaller alliances inside O55, we only took in 10 maybe 11 members while the rest of SFi is now without an alliance and looking for a new home.

The smaller alliances should take this opportunity to recruit what is left and conquer what's possible before someone else seizes the moment and beats them to the punch.

Yes, they are probably getting RMD invites as we type
XD

DeletedUser

I'd be careful if I were you... we might pick off where they stopped :p

DeletedUser

Victory!!!

yep,

Screenshot2010-12-20at85430AM.png

DeletedUser13994

We didn't won totally but I guess they disbanded so one could call it a victory in a way because our main objective was to eliminate SFi, however I dare not take the credit because we will never know what is the REAL reason why SFI disbanded. I feel so sad that I expanded all the way to o-55 just for 2 of our cores to join Marines and our enemy to join Marines as well. No, I'm not just sad..I'm really really sad..or suicidal! *sighs*

Good game KillaBanana, although we never met in the battlefield. Good luck to all your guys.

@Epikness
Well actually WM leader is there too, so I guess that counts.

DeletedUser

@ Saturn22 & IInfinity, If you have an impressive battle report, please post it.

DeletedUser6983

WOW. i kinda thought better of SF. a merge is good, But the members that didnt get in with you are SOL... I didnt think you would treat your alliance like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.