what happen to sempler fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

KillaBanana on 12/21/10 at 11:14 PM
FYI - The recent move wasn't solely for the benefit of the largest players. The truth is that we were headed towards conflict. And that would have put the smaller players at risk. By separating the burden is split, enemies of the big players can't exploit the small players, to draw support away.

I did this for the benefit of all.

there is KB's opinion

DeletedUser

I would like to caution War Mongers in their future actions though. I am very defensive of my allies and will retaliate if they send attacks to former SFI members now that they Share my BELOVED FLAG.

DeletedUser

Blimey !!

As if we needed a bigger mountain to climb !!

lol

At least KB and the crew have now fully integrated which is basically what was happening alot anyways, bit frustrating as we have found a couple of weaknesses in The Marines underbelly, but i suspect those are rapidly being filled as i type !! lol

Oh well, onwards and upwards :D

J.

DeletedUser

Blimey !!

As if we needed a bigger mountain to climb !!

lol

At least KB and the crew have now fully integrated which is basically what was happening alot anyways, bit frustrating as we have found a couple of weaknesses in The Marines underbelly, but i suspect those are rapidly being filled as i type !! lol

Oh well, onwards and upwards :D

J.

Finding a couple of in-actives before we realized they were was just lucky for you! Not really a weakness. ;)

DeletedUser

how come you (the marines) didn't realize you had those inactives?

DeletedUser

It takes two days before the alliance page notifies you that they have gone inactive.

DeletedUser

Finding a couple of in-actives before we realized they were was just lucky for you! Not really a weakness. ;)

I dont know if it was you that de-repped me.

But if you want to know facts - I was organzing the attacks on those players while they were still active. It was pure chance that they went de-active as we started attacking them - you can check what time I attacked Black Pirate as that would have been two days after we finalized what we were doing and got co-alliances support - which had already taken a couple of days to sort out as we obviously have the idsadvantage of not doing this as often as you guys have and probably being too cautious.

I give you guys credit where its due - perhaps you should do the same rather than just say "you woz lucky" - we realized after our attacks came back that there wasn't much resistance and that may mean the player was either inactive or totally committed elsewhere.

Here you can see he was active right up to the day of the attack....

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en11/player/729872/history

...I suspect the attack is what made him go inactive, just the same as our players.

Oh look....

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en11/player/1016793/history

...heres another of your "inactiove" players that was very active right upto the point we attacked him as part of the same strategy. He's got kicked as well now he's lost his cities and isnt helping your numbers. I dare say he too quit when the going got tough.

Im all for congratulating you on the fantastic job you are all doing and motivating the rest of us to try harder. But begrudging others even the smallest of victories is pretty pathetic.

J.

DeletedUser

I never tried taking away credit from you guys... if i was in your place of course i'd be gloating and it's your right to do so.

You guys took 3 cities from us, and congrats for that but like i said, the player you rimmed became inactive on the very same day you guys took your first city from us. It may be luck it may be that the player gave up, i'll not debate this issue with you since it's pointless and neither one of us can prove our claims.

As for the second player you took your city from us.

There was a prior attempt on him by Thayer, it failed as the alliance supported him but after a few msg's back and fourth between my player and myself i had learned that he blew all his defense in an attack on some RM player, I was like ???? And immediately ordered the recallment of all support sent and the player was to be expelled from the alliance. My only mistake was the hesitation in expelling the player hoping he would learn the basics from us more exp players as we were now aware that he was a noob. After he had lost his city however i couldn't justify him remaining in the alliance anymore so he was booted.

Once again, congrats on taking 3 of our cities i will not deny you that.

Now can we get back to SFi matters as these few last posts have hardly anything to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

KillaBanana on 12/21/10 at 7:19 PM
All SFi,

It is with both regret and with excitement that I message you.

I have chosen to merge SFi into a larger alliance, Grinches Lil Minions. Due to limits on this server, not all members will be able to join. The merging members have already been invited. If you did not receive an invitation, you are not part of this merger. Instead I would like you to either join a friendly alliance or start your own. In either case the merging members have been instructed to not attack.

I wish you all the best of luck, and am available if you need personal help.

KB

From what i heard there will be no attacks on old sfo members for 10 days

sounds like KB was lying to the old members of S Fi...

DeletedUser

I never tried taking away credit from you guys.

Wasn't really aimed at you mate.

Oh and I think Im about to get schooled - 400 biremes !!! lol :eek: Glad I missed my other wave now - laggy piece of crap done me a favour !! lol

Back to Semper Fi - they gone now, so I cant see that this discussion has got a great deal of legs tbh. I think there will always be a place for players after a disbandment or being kicked - I keep coming across our old players I have kicked out myself who are now with other alliances saying how select and deadly they are - with players I chucked out 3 weeks ago because their idea of growth was 3 visits a week for 10 minutes to expand by one level of mines and a farming run !!

I can also understand how it becomes difficult for senior players to maintain drive and motivation if those around them arent pulling their weight, I know this only too well - in fact I'll be glad of a couple of days away from forums full of bleating sheep !! :D

J.

DeletedUser

bladerider, you didn't really say anything about S Fi's disbandment,

DeletedUser

Back to Semper Fi - they gone now, so I cant see that this discussion has got a great deal of legs tbh. I think there will always be a place for players after a disbandment or being kicked - I keep coming across our old players I have kicked out myself who are now with other alliances saying how select and deadly they are - with players I chucked out 3 weeks ago because their idea of growth was 3 visits a week for 10 minutes to expand by one level of mines and a farming run !!

I can also understand how it becomes difficult for senior players to maintain drive and motivation if those around them arent pulling their weight, I know this only too well - in fact I'll be glad of a couple of days away from forums full of bleating sheep !! :D

J.

Allow me to fetch your interpretation goggles !!!

"Semper Fi have gone, so theres not really much to discuss now KB has posted

Here is a comment on some of whats been discussed regarding that disbandment using my own admittedly limited experience."

Hope thats simple enough for ya,

What more is there to talk about ??

J.

DeletedUser13994

@ Saturn22 & IInfinity, If you have an impressive battle report, please post it.

Sorry, I don't really have any SFi near me. I think the closest one would be 11-12 hours away, and you got a ton of cities in that location. If you're asking me if I attacked one the closest SFi city 12 hours away from me with around 30 more SFi cities around it, nope I don't got a single attack report. :pro:

But, I do have tons of defense reports by supporting allies under attack by you guys which I don't need to post because I'm not a bragging veteran like you. :cool:

DeletedUser

How do you post battle reports here?
Anyways the simple fact is that Semper Fi no longer exists and War mongers does. :p

DeletedUser13644

War Mongers Do not exist

That is an alliance I started and built up,,, that is now gone...

I am the original War monger

Any people out there who start or name their alliance War Mongers will move too the top of my list......

that was a good alliance with some good people do not disgrace the name..

And my old friends who have tagged their profiles with something about War Mongers keep it up and I will always try and help you...

Just a
War Mongering Marine

DeletedUser

Anyways the simple fact is that Semper Fi no longer exists and War mongers does. :p

Really?
That's weird.
I try looking up ''war mongers'' and nothing comes up.
You're shure you looked it up in the lambda server right?

DeletedUser13644

War Mongers Do not exist

That is an alliance I started and built up,,, that is now gone...

I am the original War monger

Any people out there who start or name their alliance War Mongers will move too the top of my list......

that was a good alliance with some good people do not disgrace the name..

And my old friends who have tagged their profiles with something about War Mongers keep it up and I will always try and help you...

Just a
War Mongering Marine

This explains it all ....No?

DeletedUser

If SFi & WM do continue to exist, it is only within our new combined alliance.

Likewise, I don't wish anyone to claim to be the "reborn SFi", be creative, think of your own name. Claiming to be SFi or WM without permission of the original founder(s) is disrespectful and shows a lack of ability. It is an invitation for I, Kwis and the others to single you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.