what happen to sempler fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ever consider that it was double irony against americans?
no, honestly i saw the sm and couldn't be bothered changing it.

DeletedUser

LOL

I'd +rep you for honesty but it says i cant at the mo !! I always triple check when playing the "you ignorant bugger" card !! lol

Back on topic - sort of....

Does this sort of thing happening (the jumping to another alliance having built one) affect future alliances that you wish to create (if you were a leader/founder this time) or join up to again (if you were an unsuccessful merger this time) ??

I guess this is asked directly of KB and the SemFi members, as I have not been through anything like that yet so was trying to get a handle on how people feel about it when its 3 months later and world Pi is about to open and the pre-made party starts up.

J.

DeletedUser

well all the little Sfi members feel like KB and All the other alrge members of Sfi shafted them till they bled

DeletedUser

Just like you're trying to shaft your members in Real Madrid Elite -O55...

murloc24 today at 9:39 PM
wat iz it with people not replying !!!!
murloc24 today at 9:29 PM
aww come on pleeze :(
murloc24 today at 6:58 PM
hey, i would like to join your alliance but only if you give me leadership rights.

And begging doesn't make people less ignorant... I would re-write this mass-mail if I were you.

DeletedUser

lol, but SFi wasn't an MRA, what can i say? i wanted some fun :p

okay, it was not a mass mail. i mailed separate leaders so g/t/f/o

that 1 doesn't deserve + rep, but i gave O55 one +rep :D

DeletedUser13644

How come you guys never told me the marines had been recruiting you? Radio, iinfinity, dog, all your old friends and allies kept asking me why you left. they we're kind of upset. ..I was too

you messed up the whole merge..... if some how you got those guys to believe the way you tell this story good for you....have you told any of them that when we merged I was no longer their leader right from the start?

cause ya know I recruited Every member we had........

I have also told you NOT to use the War Monger Name........

you make it slimy

You are a self serving egomaniac who wants to be in control

Just want to say Bye Bye too you.....

I am going to love helping to take you out....

DeletedUser

you messed up the whole merge..... if some how you got those guys to believe the way you tell this story good for you....have you told any of them that when we merged I was no longer their leader right from the start?

you make it slimy

You could have been a leader... You told me repeatedly that you didn't want to..

I wasn't my decision. We had a vote, and that's the name that won.

Whatever.

DeletedUser13644

HAHAHAHAHAHAH I was the Leader and founder.......

OMG Boy you are just not getting it are you?

well I guess the proof is in the pudding

be seeing you real soon....

DeletedUser

As a previous SFi member, I congratulate you for the join. You just made a strong and aggressive alliance ...

DeletedUser13994

HAHAHAHAHAHAH I was the Leader and founder.......

OMG Boy you are just not getting it are you?

well I guess the proof is in the pudding

be seeing you real soon....

I have the utmost respect to both you and Saturn but I really felt sad when you and Luobo left for the Marines. It makes me really depressed that things turned out this way and you have allied yourself with the same players from an enemy alliance who spit and stepped on the same alliance the you built, the same one we were trying to defend in your name as well. Now you're speaking that way, forgetting all the values of the alliance the you built, not to mention (again) you're with SFi members ganging up on your former member.

you make it slimy

You recruited every single member the WM had, yet you left us without prior notice, just like that. I said nothing when you and Luobo left, I respected your decision to move. But this, man what's with you. You're with the Marines now, aren't you just as self serving egomaniac who wants to be in control as well? Sorry but that's how I'm seeing things right now, the way you left everyone from WM and the way you're speaking here, respect is slowly fading.

Well, I guess.. :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13644

See Thats the thing I did not leave the War Mongers......
I left the great Empire.. the alliance that War mongers merged into.......
the alliance that 2 days later imploded and split into 2 alliances......
If the Real and true War mongers were still here I would be one...

but they are Gone......

now just cause Saturn22 could not run an alliance and it fell apart and he had to make a new name for the people that follow him does not mean he can use the War Monger name.......its....not....his.....

DeletedUser

I have the utmost respect to both you and Saturn
You look up to saturn? Seriously you're a better player than him. Most people as bad as him, get better or quit. Sat, I clean you out with hops every other day from 6+ hours away. Read a guide, figure out which defender is good against hops and build some. Damn dude grow a pair and fight back. And quit wasting favor of cyclops.
Screenshot2010-12-28at60454PM.png

Screenshot2010-12-28at60506PM.png

DeletedUser

Sat, I clean you out with hops every other day from 6+ hours away. Read a guide, figure out which defender is good against hops and build some. Damn dude grow a pair and fight back. [/IMG]

Yeah, that's sort of difficult right now.

DeletedUser

thank you?
my post got edited. which further proves my point ...that I'm not allowed to make.

DeletedUser13994

You look up to saturn? Seriously you're a better player than him. Most people as bad as him, get better or quit. Sat, I clean you out with hops every other day from 6+ hours away. Read a guide, figure out which defender is good against hops and build some. Damn dude grow a pair and fight back. And quit wasting favor of cyclops.
Screenshot2010-12-28at60454PM.png

Screenshot2010-12-28at60506PM.png

Why would I respect someone who belittles players like you? Seriously, you're just as ego-centric as you say Saturn is. You can't even argue with me properly via PM, so if you're suggesting that I look up someone better like you, no thank you. I respect people that I play with, both allies and enemies. You, haven't really proven anything to me. I'm more likely to respect my allies because we interact more often, rather than an enemy who emits more air than an oxygen tank. I would've given you "the" respect that you deserve if only you don't act so high and mighty on everyone, you are not that elite after all.

DeletedUser

I'm not trying to prove anything to IInfinity, stats speak for themselves. I'm not interested if you like me or respect me. I'm just pointing out that Saturn claims to have sent attacks which he never did. He claimed to have beaten a player while he never engaged the other player. You are a better player, I posted the reports to show how messed up his cities are. You go right ahead and follow his lead. The worst part is he doesn't learn, doing dumb stuff once is normal, twice is a shame, three or more times is just plain stupid.

DeletedUser

Let's keep it civil, I don't want to have to lock this thread unless I have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.