what happen to sempler fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

War Mongers is a more than just a name, it's a spirit that never died, never disbanded. No one made Kwis leave, but he did. We had voting for our new name and the name chosen was The War Mongers.

DeletedUser13644

Is that how it happened Sat?
Really?
I think if you ask others from our old alliance they would tell A different story.

And thanks Killa you think of it the same as I do....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13644

well Saturn arranged a merge with the Great empire...

The War mongers were taking a beating from semper fi so I agreed.....

the merged was a total cluster...... only 5-6 war mongers made it in..

I was getting mails everyday asking where someones invite was

My fault really should not have entrusted it to someone else...

went down hill from there..

but that empire branch did have a lot of chaos after that ( saturn22 is their new leader ) they split into 2 alliances ..

Me and luobo joined the Marines right as they imploded

And I for one will be happy to make you eat your words Sat old buddy.

DeletedUser

saturn u r annoying, maybe i'll make jupiter polis my 5th city :D

DeletedUser

saturn u r annoying, maybe i'll make jupiter polis my 5th city :D

haha well there's a long line for that. KillaB and 2 Legit have already claimed me.

Anyway you can't yet, I tried to take my fourth 2 days ago and it wouldn't let me. :/ Have to wait .

DeletedUser

well Saturn arranged a merge with the Great empire...

The War mongers were taking a beating from semper fi so I agreed.....

the merged was a total cluster...... only 5-6 war mongers made it in..

I was getting mails everyday asking where someones invite was

My fault really should not have entrusted it to someone else...

went down hill from there..

but that empire branch did have a lot of chaos after that ( saturn22 is their new leader ) they split into 2 alliances ..

Me and luobo joined the Marines right as they imploded

And I for one will be happy to make you eat your words Sat old buddy.

There are good people here, bella, meat, they're good players and leaders but also really nice people who have helped me out a lot. We work well together, that's why I wanted to merge, and we are stronger for it.

We have over ten members of the original war mongers and more in allied alliances. Anyone who wanted an invite to a TGE branch could of got one. Everyone who talked to me did.

We have gone through some trouble but we're working through it, remaking the alliance. Those who left may very well be reuniting with us soon. I talk to their leader everyday.

How come you guys never told me the marines had been recruiting you? Radio, iinfinity, dog, all your old friends and allies kept asking me why you left. they we're kind of upset. ..I was too

DeletedUser

what you fail to realise saturn is that it takes 20 hours for my CS to hit jupiter, therefore when (if i actually did send it) it hit it would be after the end ceasefire on the 26th, after me revolt had it and u would be konkered !

DeletedUser

??? that was really dry...
mind you, i guess i shouldn't expect anything intellectual from an american such as yourself knowing the current state of your education system...

*please if you are an american and are not saturn this does not apply to you, i know many smart peopel come from america.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

??? that was really dry...
mind you, i guess i shouldn't expect anything intellectual from an american such as yourself knowing the current state of your education system...

*please if you are an american and are not saturn this does not apply to you, i know many smart peopel come from america.

Somewhere in there is a piece of irony waiting to be appreciated ;)

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.