what happen to sempler fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm not trying to prove anything to IInfinity, stats speak for themselves. I'm not interested if you like me or respect me. I'm just pointing out that Saturn claims to have sent attacks which he never did. He claimed to have beaten a player while he never engaged the other player. You are a better player, I posted the reports to show how messed up his cities are. You go right ahead and follow his lead. The worst part is he doesn't learn, doing dumb stuff once is normal, twice is a shame, three or more times is just plain stupid.

I took all of that players cities. If that's not "beating" him then I'm not sure what is.
Sorry if my cities are "messed up" right now, I haven't been able to check on them in nearly a week. Only ask for support through skype.

DeletedUser

sorry saturn but beating 2 inactive players with no alliance isn't such a great achievement, and btw, "i took all that players cities" i take it that player only had a 2.5k city, ONE 2.5city! that should be "i took an inactive noobs city" NOT "i took all that players cities" i mean come on!

DeletedUser

sorry saturn but beating 2 inactive players with no alliance isn't such a great achievement, and btw, "i took all that players cities" i take it that player only had a 2.5k city, ONE 2.5city! that should be "i took an inactive noobs city" NOT "i took all that players cities" i mean come on!

He had three cities. I only took one personally; my allies took the other two.

DeletedUser

therefore YOU did not take all of his cities, well anyways, congrats to your alliance for taking all an inactive players cities, you truely make me marvel at your skill. (not that i can talk, i've only conquered noobs, still one had 6 alliance members on the same island XD lol)

DeletedUser

He had three cities. I only took one personally; my allies took the other two.

We've already been thru this. You had no BP when you took the city. You didn't fight for it. You cruised a CS into an empty port, pathetic in itself, but then you claimed to have "beaten" a good player.

DeletedUser

lol, i think i have more OBP in the last 3 days than saturn does in total XD
i was rejected by the marines :(
but gendodo was ver nice about it :D

DeletedUser

We've already been thru this. You had no BP when you took the city. You didn't fight for it. You cruised a CS into an empty port, pathetic in itself, but then you claimed to have "beaten" a good player.

At least I'm not bragging about attacking a player who was banned at the time with no way to defend himself, then bashing him over his troop composition.

DeletedUser

well then act more mature and don't insult people over a game, if you got banned that's your problem and fault, why should people hold their attacks because you were an idiot?

DeletedUser

I'll try from now on.
But 9000 bp in two days!! That's not normal attacking thats pouring on everything you've got because you know the target can't do a thing about it.

DeletedUser

no, it's called trying (and unfortunately failing) to take a city, it wasn't for BP

DeletedUser

i know it wasn't for bp. But they wouldn't have tried to take my cities if they didn't know I was banned and couldn't log on. It's hilarious that he still failed to take a single city though.

DeletedUser

are you talking about? i know for a fact that they were planning to take your city at least a week before you got banned!

DeletedUser

At least I'm not bragging about attacking a player who was banned at the time with no way to defend himself, then bashing him over his troop composition.

I'm calling BS on that. Any bans prevent others from attacking you.

You haven't figured out that you're BP farm, have you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not really. I just got a bunch of free bp without having to do a thing.

DeletedUser

Not really. I just got a bunch of free bp without having to do a thing.

So far i've stayed out of this "argument". But if you clearly saying that you got a bunch of BP for doing nothing then why are you complaining? I for one would be more then happy on getting attacked on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.