Whats the situation?

DeletedUser17564

He probably just wanted to convert to LS, that doesn't make him a noob.

DeletedUser

he sent them along with ls for a cs attempt on me... he even sent the cs from over 9hrs away... they are noobs!

tell me if you where changing your city style... would you feed your enemy free bp or one of your alliance members???

DeletedUser17564

When I looked at the link it only biremes which is why I thought he might be converting.

DeletedUser

Chill mason!! We are the best alliance cos we have the most fun!!! And that my friend, is undebatable from your defensive argumentative annoying spammign comments to my joke, so ha!!!! :)

DeletedUser

and can i just say LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL. case closed hypocrite :)

thats when i was in vvv, even vv where a better alliance than yous mra festival loving idiots, stop eating inactives and fight us active players, ohh wait thats right you cant fight active players :pro:

DeletedUser

Couldn't the same be said about you? Instead of standing up to incubi you just joined them instead?

DeletedUser

Couldn't the same be said about you? Instead of standing up to incubi you just joined them instead?

tell me why do you play this grepolis? to win? yes and thats why we joined incubi any player would do the same... and if you say you wouldnt well your a fool... look at the growth of a few of us active former vvv players...

enough said!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats not really the point I was trying to make.

Instead of getting a run for your money, you instead took the easy route and joined your enemy. Point being, you can not point fingers at others.

Sure, play to win, but usually those on high horses earn that privilege, instead of saving ones own skin.

DeletedUser

mason, CHILLLLLLLL!!!

and fyi,

tell me why do you play this grepolis? to win? yes and thats why we joined incubi any player would do the same... and if you say you wouldnt well your a fool... look at the growth of a few of us active former vvv players...

enough said!!!

Well... since you're so obsessed with winning, city festivals cost less res. on average than a victory procession, so... so what if i do.... and you dont know what you're talking about do you???

DeletedUser12324

Just got a CS from a Incubi new recruit princas with 13 LS 15 birs and 12 swordsmen......needless to say militia did the rest for me :p

DeletedUser

ohhh phears you stopped a cs from a 30k player, well done you :)

danny i don't do festivals because i'm happy with fighting and earning my bp... needless to say i can't say the same about you and the rest of tgge!

i don't know what i'm talking about? do explain

DeletedUser17564

Going a bit of topic here but I like it, proves tis forum isn't as dead as I thought it was. I'm really looking forward to my time in Pi, I can already tell its going to be fun :)

DeletedUser12324

ohhh phears you stopped a cs from a 30k player, well done you :)

danny i don't do festivals because i'm happy with fighting and earning my bp... needless to say i can't say the same about you and the rest of tgge!

i don't know what i'm talking about? do explain

actually my point was for an incubi player the planning and the timing was terrible, my nan could have dodged those attacks and fended of the swordsmen :p

TGGE has been around just aslong as Incubi and are still growing steadily, this gives them more rep than ETD, MG, AL and VVV who all crumbled under Incubi, with the distance being cut down between the two alliances now however things will get interesting however credit where it's due TGGE are also the only alliance i believe apart from maybe AX? Who have managed to take Incubi cities.

DeletedUser

Hey mason,

a lowly player ranked 77 like me, whos apprantely rubbish just landed a cs in the city of the #6 ranked guy in the world eh? Not bad eh for tgge?

DeletedUser

Why do you guys beat up on Phears, (as in here on the forums) he seems be a nice guy, and is keeping the forums somewhat alive. :)

DeletedUser

:D This is hilarious. another post ruined by kids running around the forum. HAHAHA... I guess thats the situation that world PI have right now. Tasteless. Good points from billotronic. Phears is the well hated player of PI.ROFL... ;)

DeletedUser12324

Well that's not entirely true and i like these new guys posting, all my posts are drull and depressing i'm sure.

Anyways for every enemy i have 2 friends :)