Whats the situation?

DeletedUser

InPotPhears.jpg

DeletedUser

Just got a CS from a Incubi new recruit princas with 13 LS 15 birs and 12 swordsmen......needless to say militia did the rest for me :p

Yet you lost a city to Princass....C1 Mason city...how come you failed to mention that?

DeletedUser

Its just not funny. Wasted effort, you should be spending more of your time in-game.

DeletedUser

Its just not funny. Wasted effort, you should be spending more of your time in-game.

Strange, others commented that it was amusing, in the context that Phears is always a target for flaming posts in the forums. Just because YOU didn't find humor in it, doesn't make it a wasted effort.

I have a dry humor. People either like it or they don't. You obviously don't. However your negative comments aren't necessary, you should be spending more of your time in-game, rather than critiquing my humor.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry did you want me to post each lost city on these forums?

no that would take too much space in the forum...but if you are going to point out you think her cs on you was so noob and you easily beat it...isnt it ironic you didnt point out that she took a city off you?

DeletedUser

I didn't see anyone else commenting that it was amusing, only 1 comment I see, and its mine.

Btw, take a look at your grepostats, you're a joke, :p

I don't see why you should be one of those player to criticize Phears.

DeletedUser

Well i found it funny, and if you haven't noticed, Phears comments on almost everything, so invites comments to be made about him.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I understand why you guys make fun of Phears, but its kinda stupid when everyone makes the same exact response to any of Phears posts.

DeletedUser12324

Incubi are just mad cus i'm one of the few people they can't care off of Pi. Jealousy some may call it :D

DeletedUser

Well, I'm just saying that they aren't very creative with their insults, its almost like they all share a brain. :p

DeletedUser

hahaha, only thing i am mad about is finally your cities i left near me were taken and i can no longer get free easy bp. and as to jealousy, what is there to be jealous of, less bp, less cities, less skill?

DeletedUser12324

More friends and a real life perhaps? Don't get so mad now wannabee, seems rich Incubi calling me a forum troll and yet more and more often you guys are posting on here, don't get me wrong i'm far in the lead but i'm not the one calling the kettle back here...

DeletedUser

I don't see why you should be one of those player to criticize Phears.
Please point me to any post I've made where I criticize Phears. You can't, because I haven't.

skallagrim said:
btw, take a look at your grepostats, you're a joke
That might really bother me if I valued your opinion at all.

And since this conversation is entirely off-topic, I'll cease contributing to the derailment.

DeletedUser

Sorry Phears there isnt a single thing that would make me jealous of you. only person i am jealous of is Homer Simpson and he isnt even real! lol and as to a real life, i have a wife and kids, doesnt get anymore real then that.

DeletedUser22062

Im jealous of Phears. Of all the attention he gets. This and every thread you all turn into a Phears roast. I don't know him but man you all must lay in bed at night thinking about what your going to say about him next. I imagine you waiting at the keyboard checking for his next post just to write down what you thought of the night before. Retarded...very retarded...BLAH BLAH BLAH city this city that....BLAH BLAH BLAH. As I read your posts I picture a group of a few ducks at the lake quacking at each other...quack...quack quack..quack quack quack....quack...quaaaaaaaackkk.

DeletedUser

Im jealous of Phears. Of all the attention he gets. This and every thread you all turn into a Phears roast. I don't know him but man you all must lay in bed at night thinking about what your going to say about him next. I imagine you waiting at the keyboard checking for his next post just to write down what you thought of the night before. Retarded...very retarded...BLAH BLAH BLAH city this city that....BLAH BLAH BLAH. As I read your posts I picture a group of a few ducks at the lake quacking at each other...quack...quack quack..quack quack quack....quack...quaaaaaaaackkk.

yep phears is very popular in every thread, and sandiego if you think you can gain popularity by defending phears well i guess your wrong;) this will be my first and last reply to you

enjoy:D

DeletedUser22062

I defended no one in that post. Reading comprehension=TRY IT.