When threatening goes to far

• Thread starter Alex Skye the brave
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

what you will see will shock you it may even terrify you so for some of our more screamish viewers shouldn't read

Sent to me a few hours ago from firelord001 second account

Alfred Furnace today at 7:37 AM
And what can they do noob? Your leader is a pure on idiot , he use to be one of my members and got farmed. And stop talking , no alliance would not do anything for you noobs. We already have the Tau revolution, Knights of Crusade and NoE as our allies. Enigma is our brother alliance , face it you are hooped. No other words to explain it and how come I started 3 days ago and made a better alliance then the phoenix?

He swore at us all and insulted us the allies he says he has in this is all wrong
We not only want to report this we want the knights of crusade, enigma, tau revolution and NoE to say if this is true.

This is just not right for any person to say on this game.

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stop spamming the thread noob. Enigma is our brother alliance , NmE? Huh where did they come from? Tau revolution? Can you stop writing BS. Why would I insult you or your alliance? God can a mod infraction this noob for lying and spamming this chat?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well as I always said, NoE is full of noobs, and though I don't know who that furnace is, I'm sure he is right and we are all under his control :eek:
istockphoto_8368897-scared-elephant.jpg

Aicy

Strategos
I thought better of you, firelord.

Also I recently discovered a fact about how to determine how much of a 'noob' someone is: The more they call people 'noobs' or 'nubs' the more they are one.

If you don't believe me look at Jarpenguin.

DeletedUser

I never said that , that noob is making up BS. Show us a screen shot and prove how much of a liar you are. Anyone can make a fake message , I have nothing to fear , I didn't do anything wrong. The Ingame mods can check it out , I'm an innocent man. Guys I'm not that low.

DeletedUser

Stop spamming the thread noob. Enigma is our brother alliance , NmE? Huh where did they come from? Tau revolution? Can you stop writing BS. Why would I insult you or your alliance? God can a mod infraction this noob for lying and spamming this chat?

same to you for swearing at like 400 people

what then if it was not you it was sent to me from alfred furnace and this is what the insult looked like alfred furnace sent it to me and everyone says that it is you but it is not for me to say only the people of tau

DeletedUser

That's utter rubbish. Now I get it , LOL you noob. Trying to use propaganda against me? You can't attack my alliance coward so you are doing it on the forum. You lost all my respect Alex.

DeletedUser

That's utter rubbish. Now I get it , LOL you noob. Trying to use propaganda against me? You can't attack my alliance coward so you are doing it on the forum. You lost all my respect Alex.

why don't you let other people say this if they may but you have said enough to me I had a smig of respect for you before the world but never again I swear my heart out that alfred furnace sent that to me i would link the mods to my message board or even take a screen shot

DeletedUser

Okay so what I'm a noob. Why is this loser trying to make look even bad Tom?

DeletedUser

why don't you let some other posters read this and see what they think

DeletedUser

why don't you let other people say this if they may but you have said enough to me I had a smig of respect for you before the world but never again I swear my heart out that alfred furnace sent that to me i would link the mods to my message board or even take a screen shot

Honestly go ahead , I did not do anything wrong. What people? I never sent swear word messages to people , I do say the odd word on the chat like "ginger snap" or "crap" but that's it. This is just beyond pathetic , I pity you. I took you under my wing and you ditched us to join a weaker alliance. You do realize your leader is an ex Death Legion from xi who was a farm? And as we are situated outside the core ocean and too much of a match for you. You tried to attack us through the forum. There's no words to describe this. People can believe in the lie or the truth , I won't waste my time on persuading people.

DeletedUser

I don't know if it was you but everyone said that you were alfred furnace

DeletedUser

I actually think fire done this.He gets very passionate, with his allies.

DeletedUser345

I'm with firelord on this one, prove your claim or shut up...

Aicy

Strategos
I'm with firelord on this one, prove your claim or shut up...

Even if Alex Skye is fabricating all this and it is a lie Firelord's response with insults such as "beyond pathetic" is extremely unreasonably and out of order.

DeletedUser

screen shot i can show but swearing would be seen in it but seriously it might not have been him it may have just been alfred furnace

and agreed with aicy he is trying to denie it highly because he knows it is true

and also you are on his side only because you don't like me

DeletedUser345

Well get on with the screenshot then man and Aicy imnot commenting on what firelord replied im commenting on the seemingly baseless acusations.

Aicy

Strategos
Wait... Does both Alfred Furnace and Firelord play this world?

Because if so they cannot be the same person. If they were they'd have been banned.

DeletedUser

screen shot i can show but swearing would be seen in it but seriously it might not have been him it may have just been alfred furnace

and agreed with aicy he is trying to denie it highly because he knows it is true

and also you are on his side only because you don't like me

Forward to me ig, my name is "WM802".Ill screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.