When threatening goes to far

• Thread starter Alex Skye the brave
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why won't anybody believe me? I didn't send him the nasty messages , I am an innocent man. I asked him to send the screen shot he lied and said he deleted. He can't prove it what more do you want ?

DeletedUser

Why won't anybody believe me? I didn't send him the nasty messages , I am an innocent man. I asked him to send the screen shot he lied and said he deleted. He can't prove it what more do you want ?

if you say you are innocent it means you are guilty.
if you say yes means no
if you say black means white
if you say not mra means mra
if you say i like you means i don't like you.
don't trust firelord.:p:D:D

DeletedUser

oh you are so on now you knida failed getting your so called allies we have shared forums with half them you just invite yourself into the league but what you don't know is that it is against you we have a private forum with them they all betryed you when i still had the message i forwarded it to them all :p don't thank me

and firelord you ever seen lord of the rings right there you sound as innocent and just like smeagol as in the movie but he took the guys finger off and nearly killed them like 7 time :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if you say you are innocent it means you are guilty.
if you say yes means no
if you say black means white
if you say not mra means mra
if you say i like you means i don't like you.
don't trust firelord.:p:D:D

Are you saying it's opposite day? Cuz if it is then it's not but it is because it's not but it's not because it is so it is not?

DeletedUser

oh you are so on now you knida failed getting your so called allies we have shared forums with half them you just invite yourself into the league but what you don't know is that it is against you we have a private forum with them they all betryed you when i still had the message i forwarded it to them all :p don't thank me

and firelord you ever seen lord of the rings right there you sound as innocent and just like smeagol as in the movie but he took the guys finger off and nearly killed them like 7 time :p

Wow you have made me proud , you are more of a coward then I was. Too much of a rubbish coward to fight your own battles? And now you are trying to go off topic to avoid our questions. Why are you lying? You said I threaten you with bad language. Prove it , you know how to screen shot you even made a bloody thread of it , to try to embarrass me. People who say "fail" are the failures. I had my account restarted and yet I'm bigger then you.

And you know what's really funny? My lies had actually fudged up Enigma and ruined their alliance. Extremely amusing. Now you are crying because I made a better alliance then you. I'm in your ocean , you'll be seeing my troops real soon. How come you made a thread and cannot post in screen shots proving it? Stop avoiding my questions , you know that you were going to need those screen shots. Maybe you are just an idiot who has not thought of that. But that's highly unlikely. Stop spamming this thread with your BS. Could a mod close this thread?

DeletedUser

i'm pretty sure its not considered spam if it follows the topic....in fact its the opposite of spam if it follows the topic...and since the topic is about you technically well as long as he talks about you its not spam.

DeletedUser

Oh god are you new to the game? He is spamming , what has alex's allies got to do with the accusation? That is spamming , if you don't know what it is go and look it up. I for one , will not waste my time explaining what the term "spam" means.

DeletedUser

I'm not new to the game, I started playing when Zeta began and know a thing or to. I am fully aware the definition of spam, so please don't insult me by doubting it. Alex is not spamming, as he is only stating his reason for why you may have sent the message(Not saying you did by the way).

He isn't spamming in my opinion. And I'm only claiming a fact that you admitted.

DeletedUser

Wow you have made me proud , you are more of a coward then I was. Too much of a rubbish coward to fight your own battles? And now you are trying to go off topic to avoid our questions. Why are you lying? You said I threaten you with bad language. Prove it , you know how to screen shot you even made a bloody thread of it , to try to embarrass me. People who say "fail" are the failures. I had my account restarted and yet I'm bigger then you.

And you know what's really funny? My lies had actually fudged up Enigma and ruined their alliance. Extremely amusing. Now you are crying because I made a better alliance then you. I'm in your ocean , you'll be seeing my troops real soon. How come you made a thread and cannot post in screen shots proving it? Stop avoiding my questions , you know that you were going to need those screen shots. Maybe you are just an idiot who has not thought of that. But that's highly unlikely. Stop spamming this thread with your BS. Could a mod close this thread?
I am not lying

what did i just say you lie so don't be talking the great domocracy that we had got canned by knights templar

DeletedUser

I seem to remember that just before I left, firelord, who had just joined the forum was being grilled for being a traitor or spy or idiot or something like that. Man it's good to be back.

Back on topic. You say people who say "fail" are failures. So will you admit that people who can fit 4 "noobs" into a very short post is a noob? In the beginning of this thread yu claim to not be low but you seem very fond of swearing. No matter how you cover it up.

DeletedUser

Any quotes and evidence backing it up? Have I swore on this thread? No I didn't. 100%BS

DeletedUser

Okay. Maybe I should have said "you claim to not be low but you seem very fond of swearing, no matter how you disguise it". Disguising can be *$#@~! or acronyms. You do know what an acronym is right?

Here's your quote:
Any quotes and evidence backing it up? Have I swore on this thread? No I didn't. 100%BS

DeletedUser

Your favourites seem to be coward, noob and BS. :p

"Firing you big old noob you'll die just like catharsis. They were too much of a coward to fight PV and now are gone. Firing , use your brain. You are in their ocean , they will attack you and your..."

"Excuse me my alliance would whip your alliance's *** if you were in world tau."

"Yes those noobs are still whining that I tried to disband them"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course I know what it means. A word form from the initials from another word. Have I swore? Did I said the f word properly? No , I haven't. What are you laughing about farmsville? You got farmed by an MRA player.

DeletedUser

Your favourites seem to be coward, noob and BS. :p

Firing you big old noob you'll die just like catharsis. They were too much of a coward to fight PV and now are gone. Firing , use your brain. You are in their ocean , they will attack you and your...

Excuse me my alliance would whip your alliance's *** if you were in world tau.

Yes those noobs are still whining that I tried to disband them

Have I swore No , I haven't BS isn't really swearing otherwise I would have received an infraction. Your quote was rubbish , noob is a not a swear word. You make me laugh lol.

DeletedUser

dude you realize in this thread alone you have critized like 15 alliances and like 400 people here and that were in those alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.