When threatening goes to far

• Thread starter Alex Skye the brave
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

then it is not firelord it is just alfred furnace but it seemed as if he was playing through firelords voice he has been saying the exact same thing anyways I need to go my friend just called me i am going bowling

anyways i will read this and post a screen shot if needed when i get back

What but i got that message yesterday morn

DeletedUser

anyways Let me get that for you tomorrow when i am on tau right now i am checking zeta

DeletedUser

rather than calling each other noobs all the time, why dont you first check out each others previous/current activity on other servers through grepostats.

If there's no recent history, then by all means continue with the noob calling, but just keep in mind that ppl quit for all sorts of reasons and might be taking breaks for a while, hence no activity.

no need for all the noob calling and BS that comes with it.

DeletedUser

This is getting pathetic to say the least... Both parties have shown their maturity here

DeletedUser

We have certainly not allied with Furnace E. Thats not to say we are enemies either, but seeing the way this is going through, we may have no choice.

DeletedUser

Oh Yoooooour WM802. I remember us trying to get you to merge, but we were straight out rejected ;P

DeletedUser

Honestly go ahead , I did not do anything wrong. What people? I never sent swear word messages to people , I do say the odd word on the chat like "ginger snap" or "crap" but that's it. This is just beyond pathetic , I pity you. I took you under my wing and you ditched us to join a weaker alliance. You do realize your leader is an ex Death Legion from xi who was a farm? And as we are situated outside the core ocean and too much of a match for you. You tried to attack us through the forum. There's no words to describe this. People can believe in the lie or the truth , I won't waste my time on persuading people.

you do realise firelord every alliance you have ran so far has fell apart so why the insults

:pro:

DeletedUser

Seriously, this is the most pointless debate I have seen so far on Tau forums. Looks like firelord has found a good sparring partner.

DeletedUser16696

Well as I always said, NoE is full of noobs, and though I don't know who that furnace is, I'm sure he is right and we are all under his control :eek:
istockphoto_8368897-scared-elephant.jpg

WOW! were in control of some who NOW has 3 accounts!!! :eek:

And i just thought, a us noobs are number one BP and Points :D

DeletedUser

We have certainly not allied with Furnace E. Thats not to say we are enemies either, but seeing the way this is going through, we may have no choice.

Enemies huh? No wonder your alliance failed in Sigma. We are nowhere near you , your only plan is recruiting. Your Average points is just as bad as us , so is your alliance's grepo stats. Heck , it's even worse then us. You go to war with us , you got to war with ocean 65 and ocean 35. We got 1 brother alliance who will assist us. And another alliance in the top 12 who shall assist us too. Alliances will be merging into us.

DeletedUser16696

Enemies huh? No wonder your alliance failed in Sigma. We are nowhere near you , your only plan is recruiting. Your Average points is just as bad as us , so is your alliance's grepo stats. Heck , it's even worse then us. You go to war with us , you got to war with ocean 65 and ocean 35. We got 1 brother alliance who will assist us. And another alliance in the top 12 who shall assist us too. Alliances will be merging into us.

Merging will fail, some do some don't,

To be honest there is no worst or better, only inbetween. You can only be better if you work together

DeletedUser

how does this not say guilty :p

DeletedUser

Someone's a little defensive. Every time he posts he rambles on about how every body else sucks.

DeletedUser17043

I love players like firelord because they are so ignorant
idiots like him really need a good slapping to realise what is REALLY going on here

DeletedUser

Where the hell is the screen shot? When we have that this can all be sorted out. The sooner the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.