When threatening goes to far

• Thread starter Alex Skye the brave
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser345

If people still dont believe that firelord is alfred furnace i will post a screenshot proving it once im back from work!

It's not about whether he is Alfred Furnace its about whether he 'sent' this message, i doubt he claimed that he had NmE under his control and as of yet Alex Skye the nooby spammer has yet to provide any evidence on the contrary in fact i remember him starting a topic somewhere about how he wrestled with a mountain lion and jumped 40 foot into a river and survived looks like another elaborate lie from him until he can provide us with the screenshot...

DeletedUser6810

My bad achilles, but you are correct in the validity of the original message cannot be proven untill a screenshot is posted.

DeletedUser

My bad achilles, but you are correct in the validity of the original message cannot be proven untill a screenshot is posted.

Im neutral now, because when he went to forward to me, he said he deleted it by accident.

DeletedUser

He can't prove it , isn't it obvious?

No it's not obvious. He might be lying but if he continues to avoid providing a screenshot then it will become more and more likely that he is.

I wouldn't put it beyond you Firelord as I know that you are passionate about your alliance and allies.

DeletedUser6810

Why is all the information covered in white? Cant see much of anything, as for enlarging it i have no idea how you have posted it so couldnt help you.

DeletedUser

I set it as an attachment, only way i could see to do it, got a better way?

whats white has nothing to do with topic at hand, what is not white is a post that goes as:

well hello there, its me firelord (with Alfred furnace of Furnace E above it)

but ya can see that for ya's self (well you already know anyway but for the doubters) once i figure how to set it up right

DeletedUser

Everybody knows I'm furnace E , Middy proved it. That's old news.

DeletedUser6810

You need to upload it to a site like imgshack to get a code.

DeletedUser345

Thread I Was Talking About

But 'cos im helpful i've picked out the quotes;

Alex Skye the brave said:
Originally Posted by themightyone2
lol so instead of being attacked u just jumped of the cliff??how high wus it??
a mountain lion can kill you with one hit it is not as big as a cat it is like 25 times bigger so very big animal

the cliff was like 50 ft at least it is around the the rockie mountains and they are very high i landed in about 2-3 ft of water and i landed on my feet luckily not my head

i was able to get back because i used my walking stick as a cruch

and chalna i was scared of the mountain lion not the fall a mountain lion is big and has big claws

o and sere non on your list were possible no one else was there to tape it and all a photo would show is skin because it wasnt bleeding

no one was even there until i got back to camp site

Originally Posted by Grace Thalia
Wow Alex. Wow.

First things first, why the hell would you go hiking in the Rockys all by yourself?

When people see a mountain lion, they don't go up close enough to hit it with a stick. Unless you want to pick a fight with it. It will most liking bite your neck right after. What you should have done was open your coat(assuming you're wearing a coat or jacket because it's cold in the mountains), so you look like a big animal. Stare it in the eyes, and yell. It doesn't like to pick fights with bigger animals. Sometimes, it will try to circle you. Always keep your eyes on it. Running from a mountain lion is basically saying prey.

The Colorado River near the Rockys isn't shallow.

If you jump from 50 above into 3 feet of water, your legs would probably be dislocated. You probably wouldn't be able to walk anywhere even with a stick. Unless you belly flop into the water. But even that doesn't prevent serious injuries.

because i live in the rockies with some of my friends duh lol
idk i usally have my shot gun with me when i hike alone

i know it isnt shallow i might have hit a shallow rocky spot though

i am not prey i hunt allot thats why i live in the rockies and that why i tried scaring it away

it turns out i dont know how deep it was i am just guessing it might be 4 feet or 5

Sakaturou said:
I do a lot of canyoning and burnbashing which involves jumping off cliffs into water and it's dangerous jumping 30feet into 5 feet of water. If you use physics you can figure the force he would hit the water at (also at the wrong angle) and it shows every bone in his leg would have come out his ***...

trust me i knew what i was doing ok i just looked at the depth i fell in turns out it was 7 feet and the current pulled me to the spot right next to my house so ya

Grace Thalia said:
Cool. First it was 2-3 feet, then it was 4-5 feet, and now it's 7 feet. Just keeps on getting deeper whenever people ask, right?

And you just took an extremely quick look. >.>

my friend looked for me i am to lazy to go walk down there and put a depth stick in the water

Grace Thalia said:
So, you told your friend to go out to the waters you jumped in and measure the depth so you could tell everyone you play with in a game.

Chalna said:
ok alex please stop with the lies you posted in another thread you ran 21 miles in an hour that is really impossible

Llolcatz said:
The current 100m sprint record holder, Usain Bolt, runs at 27 mph. So you ran 93.878 meters every 10 seconds for an entire hour with a broken leg.

He starts off claiming that he fell into 2-3ft of water before going to 4-5ft and then finally 7ft...

He says he jumped off a 50ft cliff at least and tells sereton you wouldn't see anything on his broken leg just skin...

Shame Saka does the physics and says that it had to be lower than 30ft and that you would see something as every bone would come out of his ***.

He claims that he had to walk far back to the campsite while nobody was there at the beginning but later conviently the current takes him right outside his front door... no walking to a campsite there.

And finally he says he can run 21 miles in an hour...

Please tell me he is not lieing? He is much worse than firelord...

DeletedUser

he is not lying..ok who am i trying to kid...and yes he is almost on the same verge as firelord...maybe they should have a competition? lol

DeletedUser

lol

The only way for Alex to save himself* is by asking firelord to reply this mail so this mail will come back to his mail box. And even if it's true I don't think firelord would do that.

*from shame

DeletedUser

Firelord, you're a troll bot, right? ^^ Man, you insulted the NmE dudes, consider yourself conquered :)) You finished Tau :D Find another server to play...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thread I Was Talking About

But 'cos im helpful i've picked out the quotes;

He starts off claiming that he fell into 2-3ft of water before going to 4-5ft and then finally 7ft...

He says he jumped off a 50ft cliff at least and tells sereton you wouldn't see anything on his broken leg just skin...

Shame Saka does the physics and says that it had to be lower than 30ft and that you would see something as every bone would come out of his ***.

He claims that he had to walk far back to the campsite while nobody was there at the beginning but later conviently the current takes him right outside his front door... no walking to a campsite there.

And finally he says he can run 21 miles in an hour...

Please tell me he is not lieing? He is much worse than firelord...

so i streched the truth a lot there for some entertainment

I did delete the message and now i can;t get firelord to talk to me He knows he is guilty

but i am not worried of proving this as long as firelord posts here that is proof enough

and talk about lying firelord tricked knights of the crusade's bearz into breaking a pact and betraying and spliting the whole alliance and i am afraid enigma will fall soon to

DeletedUser6810

You cant trick someone into breaking a pact, you can only be told to break a pact and it was done because both parties are morons. And everyone knows morons stick together.

DeletedUser

I might agree to you but the knights said that they had no idea it was happening as soon as i get my camera on the computer working for the screen shot i found a post i made in my forum that exact day with the exact message

DeletedUser6810

I might agree to you but the knights said that they had no idea it was happening as soon as i get my camera on the computer working for the screen shot i found a post i made in my forum that exact day with the exact message

You dont need a camera for a screenshot ><

DeletedUser

I know but the thing that does the screen shot is messed up with documents and yeah it is a mess that i will have to go through

Status
Not open for further replies.