When threatening goes to far

• Thread starter Alex Skye the brave
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

dude enjoy being 19 hours away from me lol and my troops are strong plus you come in our occean enigma dragoon and us will rip ya up

DeletedUser

LOL You have no troops noob! Your city has been cleared by my friend:
goosee.jpg

DeletedUser

Have I swore No , I haven't BS isn't really swearing otherwise I would have received an infraction. Your quote was rubbish , noob is a not a swear word. You make me laugh lol.

No. Noob is not a swear word. But you seem incapable of completing a sentence without noob or BS in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just proved you wrong. Now you are trying to avoid my statements. You said I swear on the forums but you can't quote it or find my swearing.

DeletedUser

Wow. I can't believe you took the slight seriously enough to deliberately make a post without the aforementioned words. We all know what the S in BS stands for. And I know the Mods consider it as a swear word because I once got an infraction for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL You have no troops noob! Your city has been cleared by my friend:
goosee.jpg

dude i was attacking somebody when that came of course i had nothing also i had just been attacked so my swords were cleared by some hoplete bombs

also we should have a court middy is judge um and myriodon and achilles and thomas will make up the jury

DeletedUser

Stop making up rubbish noobs , my friend attacked u when u were offline. I planned it out. How can you attack someone when you are offline? Show yourself some respect you liar. Now you are trying to make some rubbish excuse ? pfft

DeletedUser15240

Stop making up rubbish noobs , my friend attacked u when u were offline. I planned it out. How can you attack someone when you are offline? Show yourself some respect you liar. Now you are trying to make some rubbish excuse ? pfft

wait you planned out a farming raid? isn't that a little extreme :D

DeletedUser

you can send one before you go offline :p i saw the attack coming but i didn't dodge it Cause if i go on grepo stats and talk to people about the person i figure out who he is

DeletedUser

dude i was attacking somebody when that came of course i had nothing also i had just been attacked so my swords were cleared by some hoplete bombs

also we should have a court middy is judge um and myriodon and achilles and thomas will make up the jury

The jury have decided, Alex is guilty of being attacked and fire is guilty of being annoying.

DeletedUser

I pronounce as judge that Firelord is guilty of being unable to complete a sentence without being sociopathic serial insulter. Court adjourned.

DeletedUser

Well this can be closed now as you can see firelord has been pronouced guilty

DeletedUser17043

i thot that firelord was always a noob and annoying....
could have done this earlier and we would have a lot less problems:p

DeletedUser

That would be too good for him throw him in a river and see if he floats. tie a granite block at the end of his feet.

DeletedUser

Seriously? Why would you necro this thread? I'm locking this puppy down as it does not appear to have any useful purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.