Where's the banter???

DeletedUser50931

Come on ya'll we are better than this, this server-external-forum is the quietist ever! Like OMG girlfriends.. Most wars are started in the externals.. Looks like everyone's come here to die, without Rocks paper, pft.... Yawnsville, population everyone..

So, how is everyone? Playing hard? Hardly playing?

Are we really only a month in, pft, I could be 35 by the time this world ends

Hey Iam currently in an Alliance called Incognito, we are all neewbs, don't think anyone has ever played the game before this world.. What's CQ mean and how do you turn an Alliance red, wait how do you call the militia in, I've got so many questions, what's diplomacy.. Hang on, hang on... What's this Offensive sniping all about, so can I really attack a CS that's in my current city with the same cities attacking force.. That is totally Amazeballs!, don't think anyone in Incognito has ever done that before.. Sssssshhhh! Incognito.

Yawn, iam just gona keep trolling this forum until it gets interesting lol

DeletedUser46315

Looks like someone's fishing for a fight lol. Works hindering my progression for now. Sorry to inconvenience you mate :p your alliance will have some fun soon! I would hope the top 5 do something fun until we enter the fray.

DeletedUser50931

Looks like someone's fishing for a fight lol. Works hindering my progression for now. Sorry to inconvenience you mate :p your alliance will have some fun soon! I would hope the top 5 do something fun until we enter the fray.

Fishing! me.. never, someones always blaming it on the boogie lol, no inconvience, speed one... Soon means like 3 months right?

Where there's MRAs there's always fun.. I would hope the top 5 kill each other before you get over here aswell, Even tho I've no idea what alliance your in, why would you not want the top alliances to kill each other making it easier for you?

Chicka..... Chicka... Arrrrrrrgh

DeletedUser46315

One month give or take haha. Nothing wrong with a good spot of fishing! I'd love to see certain MRAs disappear or at least start a war. Would make it a lot easier for me and my guys ;) I might reveal my identity soon depends how things go (if i die of boredom or not)

Also try not to scare everyone off, I do crave that bp.

DeletedUser46838

^Hey are you that americanmercenary2 guy? Like he's been bothering me with interview requests!

:( ;)

DeletedUser46315

I'm really not that interesting especially for you yet haha. I'm on 044 is all I'll say. ;)

DeletedUser24033

Anybody knows when to expect new event? would be useful to know when gold wh..s will take their credit cards out again to buy a fight.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well the Wheel of Time event is currently running on the beta server so I would assume it'll go live on our server in the near future.

DeletedUser46315

Haha. I would welcome that attack. I've only been attacked once and that was because we was CQ'ing his city so he was like ah feck it!

DeletedUser53560

Well I'm in O43 so you better watch out. I might just send a really poorly set up attack at you. I'm sure this fear will keep you awake at night

Ohh 043 you say... You wouldn't happen to know your Alliances name would ya ? XD Always helps to know your enemies/friends ;)

DeletedUser46315

Challenge accepted. Or I will just take all the cities around you and attempt scare tactics :D so long as my alliance doesn't mind me wasting my resources so.

DeletedUser

Trying to keep up with Wventrue and Ruben in ABP and maintain a social life, doesn't leave much time room the bants unfortunately :(

DeletedUser50931

Well the Wheel of Time event is currently running on the beta server so I would assume it'll go live on our server in the near future.

Prob shouldn't be asking this here.. But is the WOT event coming out with the new update soon?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Nope. When a event is set to go live we make an entirely separate announcement for it. So the event is coming soon but not with the update on Wednesday.