Pnp Which Alliance is the Biggest MRA in Ephesus?

Which Alliance is the Biggest MRA

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Couple of things. HaP and ES are in the Eternal Government.

Dire Wolves doesn't have an academy. We have allies.

DeletedUser

Couple of things. HaP and ES are in the Eternal Government.

Dire Wolves doesn't have an academy. We have allies.

HaP and ES do not share a government.

Dire Wolves do on the other hand influence a number of small satellite alliances (the Condemned, Necromongers etc.)

DeletedUser

HaP and ES do not share a government.

so are they trying to keep it a secret then? because they should have a word with their players who have made mention of it to me many times.
Dire Wolves do on the other hand influence a number of small satellite alliances (the Condemned, Necromongers etc.)
so we "influence" other alliances? eh we have PACTS, they are allies, they have as much influence over us as we do over them. They're still not our academy OR part of our "universe" as FREE SCV called the OSG group.

we are the only Wolves.

DeletedUser

so are they trying to keep it a secret then? because they should have a word with their players who have made mention of it to me many times.

I know ES and I know HaP, and I am 100% sure that they do not share governance.

DeletedUser30211

First there are claims that ES is part of 35 (or vice versa) and then there claims that ES are part of HAP. Its almost as if people think ES have no identity of their own. This thread is so funny.

For there record, war is good. bigbucky (in dire wolves) made 140k DBP last saturday. Granted he spent a bucket load of gold to get it, but i think it was a still a good deal cheaper than spending gold on the agora olympics. I envy him :)

But i digress, i made 20k DBP off OSG too. But largely it was a clean fight from both sides. OSG may or may not be an MRA but they have some good players. (Praise from the enemy is supposed to be the greatest praise of all?). They also have too many players, but how does that even matter? I'm the enemy, it just means i have more red dots ... MRA or not :)

Oh yes, CDC are my allies and we will stand by them in war and we will give respect where it is due. And i can say in light of the last week or so ... i have a lot of respect to give ... to my allies (especially alppu in CDC) and my enemies. (well maybe not to Mr. money bags in DW).

This world is so exciting. As Uncle Ronald Mcdonald would say ... "I'm loving it".

DeletedUser

For the record, the below link shows that more than half of recent conquests by DW .... occurred on heir allied cities ...
Is that a friendly exchange or a sign of another MRA? You decide.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/alliance/666/colonizations
I don't see MRA as an insult BTW. But as we are fighting on all fronts (just the way we like it) we will always recruit more players and train them up. If a player is short on game time and can't hold their cities on the front lines then we'll rotate them off the front into our core and give them time to build. When they have the time again they go back to the front. We give everyone a fair chance and we treat everyone, friend and enemy with equal respect.

But your post implied that we weren't really fighting. Just building.
But lets to a real compare and contrast of both our alliances conquests.
LAST 20 CONQUESTS.
35'S Take 4 enemy cities. DW take 6

LAST 40 CONQUESTS
35s Take 5 enemy cities. DW take 12

LAST 60 CONQUESTS
35s Take 9 enemy cities. DW take 17.

shall I go on?

Last 28 days 35s have gained 186 cities. Dire Wolves have gained 189.
Last 28 days 35s have lost 135 cities. Dire Wolves have lost 110.

Net gain for 35s is 51 cities. Net gain for Dire Wolves is 79 cities.

Stats don't lie my friend. The Wolves are what our profile say we are.
We are Dire Wolves.
The Veterans Of Grepolis.
An aggressive alliance that knows this game inside out.

Disparage us at your Peril.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dire Wolves and Centauri League are very close.
They are also cooperating with necromongers and excelsiors.

DeletedUser

Dire Wolves and Centauri League are very close.
They are also cooperating with necromongers and excelsiors.
Like I said before we have pacts and allies we work with. No new news here.

DeletedUser30211

I don't see MRA as an insult BTW. But as we are fighting on all fronts (just the way we like it) we will always recruit more players and train them up. If a player is short on game time and can't hold their cities on the front lines then we'll rotate them off the front into our core and give them time to build. When they have the time again they go back to the front. We give everyone a fair chance and we treat everyone, friend and enemy with equal respect.

But your post implied that we weren't really fighting. Just building.
But lets to a real compare and contrast of both our alliances conquests.
LAST 20 CONQUESTS.
35'S Take 4 enemy cities. DW take 6

LAST 40 CONQUESTS
35s Take 5 enemy cities. DW take 12

LAST 60 CONQUESTS
35s Take 9 enemy cities. DW take 17.

shall I go on?

Last 28 days 35s have gained 186 cities. Dire Wolves have gained 189.
Last 28 days 35s have lost 135 cities. Dire Wolves have lost 110.

Net gain for 35s is 51 cities. Net gain for Dire Wolves is 79 cities.

Stats don't lie my friend. The Wolves are what our profile say we are.
We are Dire Wolves.
The Veterans Of Grepolis.
An aggressive alliance that knows this game inside out.

Disparage us at your Peril.

You're right stats don't lie.

Head to head:
Last 60 days.
DW took 10 cities form 3ternal.
3ternal took 18 from DW.
http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en29&A=666&D=2469&H=60

Last 7 days
DW took 4 cities form 3ternal.
3ternal took 4 from DW.
http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en29&A=666&D=2469&H=7

And with all the city swapping going on between DW and its allies (*cough* *cough*), i am sure DW are a fantastic alliance that will rule world and you'll find your 72 virgins when you're in heaven. (72 Virgins in heaven). I am not much for debating which is a better alliance. You can call yourself that if you wish. I'll see you on the battlefield.

P.S.: I love the fact that you quote numbers without sources. Its almost as if you're making them up.
Here are the actual sources.
DW - 139 cities, 1.5 million points, 640k ABP, 952k DBP, 27 new players, 20 in active leavers (*cough*, *cough* - "we only have allies")
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/alliance/666/history
http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=en29&an=dire+wolves&server=en29&enddate=2012-08-04&rt=members

35 - 90 cities, 1.6 million points, 720k ABP, 495k DBP, 13 new players, 22 in active leavers -
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/alliance/2469/history
http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=en29&an=3ternal+5oldiers&server=en29&enddate=2012-08-04&rt=members

And i can assure you if bigbucky (moneybags) hadn't spent hundreds of dollars over 1 weekend exploiting the bug due to grepolympics, the story would have looked very much different. Don't debate wether it was a bug or not. Its been accepted and now fixed by Inno Games. I am not debating the legality of what he did. It was possible and he did. Fair enough.

In summary:
DW took 7 new players (nett) and hence it shows a 49 city increase greater than 35. There fewer ABP and lots of DBP courtesy of 140k DBP earned by Bigbucky in one weekend (bought with gold and Level 43 wall bug)
35 still managed to capture higher point cities and more points/cities while loosing 9 players (nett). Not that points actually matters. All in all i think this was a fair representation of 2 strong alliances are are neck and neck fighting till the wonder worlds kick in.

DeletedUser

Hey, this is livening up! Stats, discussion and relatively polite smack talk. I actually have something substantive to read while being informed. Excellent job recent posters.

DeletedUser

You know,, I think I had posts like this from ES and HaP back in the day.

You're right stats don't lie.
Head to head:
Last 60 days.
DW took 10 cities form 3ternal.
3ternal took 18 from DW.
http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en29&A=666&D=2469&H=60

Last 7 days
DW took 4 cities form 3ternal.
3ternal took 4 from DW.
http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en29&A=666&D=2469&H=7
ah yes. 35s are ahead on the conquest count at this time. But so were HaP/ES at one stage. This is your alliances first big war in those oceans and you've had months to build and cannibalise cities to get big enough. Dire Wolves were born fighting and we've been in constant wars in all our oceans on 3 fronts. So even though you've had the advantage of time and preparation you still couldn't make a significant push on us. Don't get me wrong, you have a few very good players. But we have battle hardened veterans that will not run or quit after a couple of set backs. Lets see can your players stand when we push back. Because even though were equal on conquests for the last week. We haven't even begun to hit you properly.
And with all the city swapping going on between DW and its allies (*cough* *cough*), i am sure DW are a fantastic alliance that will rule world and you'll find your 72 virgins when you're in heaven. (72 Virgins in heaven). I am not much for debating which is a better alliance. You can call yourself that if you wish. I'll see you on the battlefield.
If you read my previous post you'd know about rotating players. You'll be seeing them back on the front lines at a later stage. ................ and why in Jebus's name would anyone want 72 Virgins????
and you most likely won't be seeing me out on our Western Fronts. I have very able leaders out there so I'm not needed.
But if 35s survive long enough I'M sure we'll meet somewhere down the road.

P.S.: I love the fact that you quote numbers without sources. Its almost as if you're making them up.
Sure you had already posted the link to recent conquests! You read enough to know we'd been doing a lot of house-keeping....... not as much as your alliances has always done but we still need to do house keeping.

Here are the links again. Just a heads up that since my last post we've taken another 2 enemy cities including one of your alliances
that makes 19 enemy cities taken by DW in the last 60 conquests.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/alliance/666/colonizations
and here's the 35s. Still on 9 enemy conquests from the last 60 conquests
no additional enemy conquests just a whole load of city swapping with your family members.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/alliance/2469/colonizations

Here are the actual sources.
DW - 139 cities, 1.5 million points, 640k ABP, 952k DBP, 27 new players, 20 in active leavers (*cough*, *cough* - "we only have allies")
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/alliance/666/history
http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=en29&an=dire+wolves&server=en29&enddate=2012-08-04&rt=members

35 - 90 cities, 1.6 million points, 720k ABP, 495k DBP, 13 new players, 22 in active leavers -
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/alliance/2469/history
http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=en29&an=3ternal+5oldiers&server=en29&enddate=2012-08-04&rt=members

And i can assure you if bigbucky (moneybags) hadn't spent hundreds of dollars over 1 weekend exploiting the bug due to grepolympics, the story would have looked very much different. Don't debate wether it was a bug or not. Its been accepted and now fixed by Inno Games. I am not debating the legality of what he did. It was possible and he did. Fair enough.

In summary:
DW took 7 new players (nett) and hence it shows a 49 city increase greater than 35. There fewer ABP and lots of DBP courtesy of 140k DBP earned by Bigbucky in one weekend (bought with gold and Level 43 wall bug)
35 still managed to capture higher point cities and more points/cities while loosing 9 players (nett). Not that points actually matters. All in all i think this was a fair representation of 2 strong alliances are are neck and neck fighting till the wonder worlds kick in.
Oh you're counting points???? I was counting conquests. Because its a war game and so on. So I'll repost the conquest stats.
Dire Wolves conquer 191 cities in 28 days. 35s conquer 185 cities in 28 days
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/alliance_achievements/colonizewin?days=28
Dire Wolves lose 111 cities (all those inactive players you were talking about etc) in 28 days. 35s lose 137 cities in 28 days
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/alliance_achievements/colonizelose?days=28
Net gain for the Dire Wolves of 80 cities conquered. Net gain for 35s of 48 cities conquered.

We're still the number one alliance in over all BP. Number one for ABP. We'd appreciate if you could provide some more of those DBP's you were talking about. Cheers.
and despite your alliance ranking of 3rd. You're only 6th when it comes to BP.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/rankings/alliancekills

so who's an MRA??............ Well we all are a little bit.

But don't try and paint us as some sort of sim-city alliance. We are THE fighters on Ephesus . The proof is there in the numbers.

And if you chose to target us you will go the same way as everyone else we've fought in the end. Down Down Down.

Dire Wolves will get by with a lot of help from our friends. Like we always do.

DeletedUser

Preach it, brother! StillSetanta is one of the top PnP smack-talkers in all of Grepolis.

DeletedUser30211

Preach it, brother! StillSetanta is one of the top PnP smack-talkers in all of Grepolis.
You're right. (again).
All talk ... no substance.

We'll speak again in 4 weeks. I would love to continue the banter, but i think you missed the point. I pity the fool who spends time trying to explain things to you in simple english.

For the last time, I will take on that role and try ... again ...

3ternal was at 100k when i joined in Jan with 30 members (rank 26) and DW were at at nearly 120 players and a 2 million plus points(at rank 2). Now we're neck and neck .. and DW is still at rank 2.

I find it something to applaud that as the alliance rankings have changed, DW has stayed in the top 3. Thats good. Means DW haven't lost their way. I have respect for strong leadership and this shows evidence of that in DW.

But with all the bull about 'you fight us you go down' when all you have is a a couple of mergers to show your growth is silly. HAP haven't had the luxury of new alliances merging with them and so you track record against them is good but questionable. With no other track record as proof and your 'veteran' players 3 oceans away ... All i hear from DW is 'blah, blah, blah, we're so cool, blah, blah, we're so fine, blah, blah ... did i mention blah?".

Hell, you won't even try to come over to face the 3ternals. So i leave you to continue your war with HAP. While 3ternal will continue its war with OSG in the south AND ex-crusaders/titans (now DW) in the north. And inspite of the moneybags that some of those players are ... its fun ... Considering we've been fighting on both fronts for 6 weeks ... and all i can see is DW integrating new player to keep its ranking .. an osg going through tough phase of loosing inactive .. while 3ternals ... are steadily but surely ... chugging along. We have no interest in DW, its leadership or its players. But we do like your cities .. we'll take the ones in O33. You can keep the rest.

We will all loose cities and players in the coming months, but gain BP. In the end, we'll face off during the Wonder era .. and we shall see.

I have to say, I find OSG a respectable alliance ... they may be our enemies ... but they are good players who fight with honor. I cant say the same about DW.

P.S. This may be a war game, but the goal is to take cities not BP. And once wonder world kicks in, i don't really care about cities either. A toddler like you needs to be taught a few lessions at grepo school. My 8 year old nephew knows more about strategies in this game than you.

DeletedUser

You're right. (again).
All talk ... no substance.
what you talkin about Willis? I've posted links and numbers to back all I've said.
We'll speak again in 4 weeks. I would love to continue the banter, but i think you missed the point. I pity the fool who spends time trying to explain things to you in simple english.

For the last time, I will take on that role and try ... again ...
so you pity the fool who tries to explain things but you're going to "explain" them? You're calling yourself a fool?
3ternal was at 100k when i joined in Jan with 30 members (rank 26) and DW were at at nearly 120 players and a 2 million plus points(at rank 2). Now we're neck and neck .. and DW is still at rank 2.
well if we're at rank 2 we're not neck and neck are we??
I find it something to applaud that as the alliance rankings have changed, DW has stayed in the top 3. Thats good. Means DW haven't lost their way. I have respect for strong leadership and this shows evidence of that in DW.

But with all the bull about 'you fight us you go down' when all you have is a a couple of mergers to show your growth is silly. HAP haven't had the luxury of new alliances merging with them and so you track record against them is good but questionable.
mate I've posted links to show we conquer more enemies then your alliance or anyone else for that matter.
Having players join us has helped to keep our position. But so has conquering more cities then anyone else. The links were posted. Have you looked at them yet? Because you seem to be typing exactly the same thing as you said before even though proof was posted.

HaP and anyone else does have the luxury of having players from other alliances merge with them. So does your alliance and everyone else. It's up to the leaders to make the moves to see that it happens.

With no other track record as proof and your 'veteran' players 3 oceans away ... All i hear from DW is 'blah, blah, blah, we're so cool, blah, blah, we're so fine, blah, blah ... did i mention blah?".
No we haven't said blah once. Again you seem to be ignored exactly what was posted. You seem to want to remain ignorant of the facts and stats that were posted because it proves you wrong.

Hell, you won't even try to come over to face the 3ternals. So i leave you to continue your war with HAP.
My Generals in the West are more then capable of handling your alliance, along with help from our allies of course.
I'm not Marty McFly and that nonsense doesn't work on me.
I just don't need to come and personally face you. You're handled
While 3ternal will continue its war with OSG in the south AND ex-crusaders/titans (now DW) in the north. And inspite of the moneybags that some of those players are ... its fun ... Considering we've been fighting on both fronts for 6 weeks ..
oooh 6 weeks. Round of applause for finally getting with the theme of the game.
We're fighting from the start and we'll be fighting till the end of this server. We're aren't going to stop warring for the age of world wonders. We're going to come and take yours out. What you think is a safe ocean won't be by the time of world wonders
. and all i can see is DW integrating new player to keep its ranking .. an osg going through tough phase of loosing inactive .. while 3ternals ... are steadily but surely ... chugging along.
You're hilarious! Look at the blocs of players that joined you in June and in months previous top that.......... and the blocs that left the game again in July.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en29/alliance/2469/alliancechanges
You take players in and lose players just like Dire Wolves and OSG do. But we also conquer a load more of our enemies.
We have no interest in DW, its leadership or its players. But we do like your cities .. we'll take the ones in O33. You can keep the rest.
You think you're going to take 33? You're dreaming mate. We've weathered your big push and as always we conquer back. And we're not going to stop at 33 either. We're coming in to finish you.
We will all loose cities and players in the coming months, but gain BP. In the end, we'll face off during the Wonder era .. and we shall see.

I have to say, I find OSG a respectable alliance ... they may be our enemies ... but they are good players who fight with honor. I cant say the same about DW.
so because some DW use premium we're not fighting with honour? Do you actually believe that none of your players use premium? Or players in any other alliance???
You're so naive. It's sweet.
P.S. This may be a war game, but the goal is to take cities not BP.
yeah I explained that to you AND I posted links to show that we conquer more then anyone else. More enemies then anyone else. Have a read of the links and I won't have to repeat myself again.

And once wonder world kicks in, i don't really care about cities either.
we do. We'll still be conquering our enemies cities. You might think you can go back to being farmvillers but we'll still come for you.
A toddler like you needs to be taught a few lessions at grepo school. My 8 year old nephew knows more about strategies in this game than you.
I need a lesson in the game??? Lets review. Now pay attention. The links to whats written below are in my previous post.

Dire Wolves have more points then your alliance.
Dire Wolves has more battle points then your alliance.
Dire Wolves conquers more cities then your alliance.
Dire Wolves conquers more enemy cities then your alliance.
Dire Wolves loses LESS cities then your alliance.

So what do I need to be taught mate?? Lay it out right here and post some links to back what you say because I've posted the links to back what I have said.

Because if you post the same thing for a third time then you're going to make yourself look pretty damn foolish.

DeletedUser

Let's keep this healthy dislike going. It's good for the game.

DeletedUser

Nothing personal against charit.arora (since I hear he seems to be rather polite to my players), but I find it weird that he is implying that using premium features (that require gold bought with real money) as something bad.

I'm not sure if he realizes that anyone can see that he must have used a significant amount of gold himself in order to be at his current status. Simply put his Attack BP and Defense BP is fairly low for the amount of cities he has (total 224387). And if your like me and pay attention to peoples ABP and DBP gains, almost half of those points were gained in the past month.

I have a total of 358123 (ABP+DBP) and not even close to being able to have 41 cities (note I also run festivals several times a week to be able to earn extra CP).

The only way I see charit.arora having so many city slots is that he spends a lot of gold running Olympic games in his cities on top of festivals. So seems weird he would complain about others using gold.

I use gold, I think you kind of have to to get into the upper ranks. If you have the money and you enjoy playing this game, I don't see why you wouldn't.

Just my 2 cents, not that it's very important.

DeletedUser

Exactly brooddugan!! But now our friend charit.arora has been made look rather silly I doubt he'll be back on to respond in any substantial way.