Pnp Which Alliance is the Biggest MRA in Ephesus?

Which Alliance is the Biggest MRA

• Total voters

DeletedUser

A friendly outside observation....this MRA banter the last couple days is nowhere near the quality and entertainment value of the earlier discussion. Come on Ephesus, pick up your forum game....it is your job to entertain me. :)

Entirely on Topic...someone post some new alliance numbers. Let's pick this back up. Stats are always good to jaw over.

DeletedUser

A friendly outside observation....this MRA banter the last couple days is nowhere near the quality and entertainment value of the earlier discussion. Come on Ephesus, pick up your forum game....it is your job to entertain me. :)

Fingolfin put me on a warning for being to harsh to the Newbs :(

Link of time

Phrourach
Wow this is the Second worst newb i know.
Why, after all the improvements made in the message system, they have just screwed it up so badly. Years ago, I had the problem that when I sent a mass mail, I had a 50/50 chance the catcha wouldnt work. They cleaned it up and now for about a year it has been working.

However, when some bonehead programmer decided the 3 contacts limit rule to stop spamming, he might as well removed the entire message system, because now, if you put the wrong catcha in, or hit the refresh catcha button before you put anything in, the whole thing freezes and if you didnt save your message before you sent it, you would have to reload your browser and do it all over again.

Now, what I want to know is, why is grepolis falling apart? To many bonehead junior programmers while the original programmers are now skiing the alps, or suntanning in sunny fiji? This situation has gone from bad to worse and with so many servers up, all they want to do now is run some olympic games , which they inserted into the game last night, causing me to miss sending attacks.

Who cares what the players want? We are the ones paying their salary, but no longer for me. I shall just play for free as this is getting to annoying to play for pay.

Basilbarfly

Last edited:

DeletedUser

BasilBarfly said:
I shall just play for free as this is getting to annoying to play for pay.
Its not what he meant, but its what he typed. I wouldn't find it at all annoying if they were going to pay me to play. :)

DeletedUser

They should make an OSG AI for all worlds so Wave has to go exterminate them. :p

DeletedUser

They should make an OSG AI for all worlds so Wave has to go exterminate them. :p

That would be interesting.

Not much different from Ephesus but oh well :p

captureatw.png

*Shudders. Look at that monster*

DeletedUser

On second thought...but yeah I'm in the rear fighting DW and occasionally OSG, but progress in both wars is being made.

DeletedUser

Ephesus has basically turned into World War where the top alliances are in all out war against other top alliances.

Great fun, especially if your on the good side and winning.

DeletedUser

I think worlds that are filled with war are worth playing the most.

DeletedUser

The only thing you could do there though, some other ideas mentioned would be a lot better.

DeletedUser

Lol, never thought of it that way until now. I joined out of curiosity, but I quit soon after.