Who does a guy have to....

DeletedUser

Sigh.... I've never seen a chat forum with such a persistent, militaristic, organizational outlook. Its like a parochial school for sig-generating, short attention spanned, warlord-wanna-be's here.

Not hard to see why less and less people come to this forum to chat...

its a pain to do the cyber-goose step here... I do enough of that all day at work.

Aicy

Strategos
Sigh.... I've never seen a chat forum with such a persistent, militaristic, organizational outlook. Its like a parochial school for sig-generating, short attention spanned, warlord-wanna-be's here.

Not hard to see why less and less people come to this forum to chat...

its a pain to do the cyber-goose step here... I do enough of that all day at work.

Jones, people are just used to getting yelled down their throats about spamming by the odd mod.... When they see you getting away with it all the time because you're spam is actually humurous and worth a penny that darkens their heat.

Well, that's what I hear.

DeletedUser

Jones, people are just used to getting yelled down their throats about spamming by the odd mod.... When they see you getting away with it all the time because you're spam is actually humurous and worth a penny that darkens their heat.

Well, that's what I hear.

DAMN you Aicy...

I'm sitting here TRYING to be grumpy and mean (should I say - trying to be in a *fowl* mood) and you have to come along and be reasonable and intelligent and nice...

You know exactly how to ruin a guy's perfectly good bad mood...

DAMN you.

For what its worth... oops, better go into super-stealth parentheses mode so the mods can't read this: (I've gotten more warnings and rebukes than a fat drunk bald guy trying to pick up chicks at the Tropicana SunTan Model Convention)

DeletedUser340

Rooster.

When you first joined I was like , hmm he is quite funny.

Now there is a huge amount of distaste to you.

And yes it is not just me.

Your spam is beyond irritating , You are giving spammers a bad name with your extremely low slandered spam.

DeletedUser

Rooster.

When you first joined I was like , hmm he is quite funny.

Your spam is beyond irritating , You are giving spammers a bad name with your extremely low slandered spam.

Rooster This Is Getting Out Of Hand.

Over 300 of your 402 posts are spam.

It would be okay but it's not good spam it's bad spam.

If I was a Mod I would Give You a Warning Right Now
:rolleyes:
Seriously Stop
:eek::rolleyes:
raptok

DeletedUser340

And the fact that someone keep de-repping me on this thread is annoying also.

I have an opinion if you are acting an *** on the forums doesn't make it my fault.

Also whoever this 'Downgrade master' or whatever person please pm me. Becuase you are also a <insert cuss here>

DeletedUser

I'm just getting loads of invites from MRAs! lol not one bothered to mail me directly just sending me invites.. despite what i put on my intro to say don't do that lol

DeletedUser

Well, the last thing I want is to be disliked by you and the chicken hating team you represent...

Perhaps I could raise my slander level?

:p

as for the REP thing... I get de-rep'ped all the time.

The REP system lets people do what you are doing.... giving their opinion.

Showing their taste... or distaste... for what is said... and what isn't said.

Like the Colloseum Crowds giving a thumbs up or thumbs down to Don Juan Spartacus as he lays on the ground bleeding from his ankles and his ego.

Oops... looks like he's lion food.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

Look , I am not going to argue with you on a thread.

Its not fair on
A) the public
B) the mods.

You may add me on skype if you wish to continue.

DeletedUser

Look , I am not going to argue with you on a thread.

Its not fair on
A) the public
B) the mods.

You may add me on skype if you wish to continue.

We're arguing?

DAMN it all.... I'm always the last to know these things.

But, just like you, I don't come on a chat board to whine or complain.

So I think I'll skip the Skype and go AWOL on this ARGUE.

You post your way, I'll post mine... and we'll let the powers-that-be pass judgement.

But for what its worth, you're free to openly de-rep me all you want... I can take the *PAIN* of a good DE-REPPIN'.

DeletedUser

I for one support the rooster, true, some of it gets old after a while, but after a bad day I read some of his posts and it brightens my day.

DeletedUser

Rooster

This Is The First Time Serenton hasn't Wubed anyone and he hasn't put tons of hearts after either <3 <3 <3

Bad Rooster
Your Ruining our Spammers Good Name

Such as myself

I eat rooster for lunch and breakfast

I seriously do​

DeletedUser

I eat rooster for lunch and breakfast​

Really?

I always assumed I'd be a bit *tough & gamey*

Chewy even...

I'm no cannibal chef, but I'd recommend tenderizing me with one of those meat mallets before you fry me up.

DeletedUser

I eat you raw and I must say most of you is made out of spam

but not good spam bad spam

DeletedUser

I eat you raw and I must say most of you is made out of spam

but not good spam bad spam

Coming from the guy who posts every post like this

yeah this isnt annoying to read at all
:Angry: ;)