Who does a guy have to....

DeletedUser

there is an alternative, ya know, it's called no one posting :rolleyes:

I read about that once.... I thought it was kind of like unicorns, elves and ketchup packets that easily open....

You know myths.

Urban legends.

Stories your parents told you to get you to shut up for two god darned minutes...

The important thing is no one is HATIN' on anyone.

This thread's subject is "How all the guys from Iota can chat and joke without anyone calling anyone else a <edited by management>, not even once."

Therefore this thread is extremely topical.... like the ointment my doctor gave me to clean up this damned rash.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rooster I will seriously <edited by management> you you <edited by management> I'm going to <edited by management> you <edited by management>

DeletedUser

lol i think this may actually become popular thats bad you should slap a made by rooster sticker on it and mass produce your <edited by management>. :D an he is right no one here is going to call you a <edited by management> here never ever ever ever! :D

DeletedUser

<edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management><edited by management>

DeletedUser

listen.... you people may think this is <edited by management> funny... but you wouldn't know a <edited by management> joke if it reached out and grabbed your <edited by management> for <edited by management> and <edited by management> until the <edited by management> lost control and hit a guard rail.

DeletedUser

rooster your getting annoying now i hope your moms psycho ex-boyfried <edited by management> you all day and no one <edited by management> you and your <edited by management> is killed. :D

DeletedUser

I'm not being <edited by management> edited by management I'm <edited by management> my <edited by management>

DeletedUser

hmmmm we should probobly stop this im thinking it could be taking as a fourm of masking profanity thus against the rules im gana go ahead and stop myself now... ive already been on one fourm where it was warned when i was using & the capitals of number signs to mask stuff......wich really isnt swearing and neither is this but.. still against the rules........sadly....:(

DeletedUser

<edited by management>
it can't be
it tells you when a mod changes a post

DeletedUser

If Ryan was modding this he would ban you all then shoot off your kneecaps.

He is extremely strict about stuff like that. Thankfully Remorce is the mod for this forum. :)

DeletedUser

If Ryan was modding this he would ban you all then shoot off your kneecaps.

thats' stoopid. Everyone knows its adding INSULT to Injury.... not injury to insult....

Clearly he would want to shoot our kneecaps FIRST...

THEN walk up to us as we are laying on the ground reeling in pain... and say... by the way.... you're banned.

Damn MK.... you gotta get the ordering right.... you'd NEVER make it as a viking raider.... burning the village down FIRST... then trying to plunder it.

"Hey, all their stuff is all burnt up. "

duh... its pillage THEN burn.... blow off their kneecaps THEN ban em...

DeletedUser

Of course, sorry must be tired. :D

The shooting off of the kneecaps is reserved for misspellings in your post, when you...*looks around furtively and whispers* swear, then he <edited by management> and <edited by management> , then of course there is the part where he <edited by management> :eek:

*Shivers in apprehension*

DeletedUser

<edited by management> ???

He (gulp) has the arm strength to DO that????

Thanks for the warning man!

I am SOooo done with the <edited by management> joke....

no WAY am I going to get <edited by management> 'ed.

DeletedUser

Absolutely...

The last thing I want is to bother people with <edited by management>