Who's Next!?!?!?!

DeletedUser

* gives cold hard stare *

2 of my 16 cities have been inactives i think... and that too for positional gain.. i dont attack inactives..

this guy is an active alien.. he took this city a week ago from an inactive ex pheno...

in the last 7 days he's gained 1 new 10k city, 12000 pts and 6500 attack bp... i was "assuming" he was active... apparently i was wrong...

DeletedUser

People must be scared of you Ryche.

I find the same problem, i attack active people and they go inactive or in the case of UAE, they go on vacation mode.

It hurts my feelings.

DeletedUser8362

* gives cold hard stare *

2 of my 16 cities have been inactives i think... and that too for positional gain.. i dont attack inactives..

this guy is an active alien.. he took this city a week ago from an inactive ex pheno...

in the last 7 days he's gained 1 new 10k city, 12000 pts and 6500 attack bp... i was "assuming" he was active... apparently i was wrong...

sorry then - wasn't sure and i am too lasy to check grepostats. for all i could tell you might be conquering greys, and think they are actives :eek:

DeletedUser

Ryche is just saying that we arent attacking inactives, thats why we arent attacking you Rappy boy :)

DeletedUser

oh sure I'm inactive.

That's why I'm on everyday right

check this out

saj.png

:eek:

Xmortis and ses attacks need better co ordinations

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rappy boy, doesnt that show that your city is under seige? hahahaha

DeletedUser

sorry then - wasn't sure and i am too lasy to check grepostats. for all i could tell you might be conquering greys, and think they are actives :eek:

* forgives the mangoman...

so you got any good jokes yet in exchange for your patronesses??

DeletedUser8362

* forgives the mangoman...

so you got any good jokes yet in exchange for your patronesses??

Not yet - but i would like to see some... :) basically thats there cause my athena is always overflowing even if it is only make 5 an hr :p

DeletedUser

I can now have 7 citys thanks to ses and xmortis coordination :) :) :) :):):)

DeletedUser

LOL rappy give it up... you know we havent launched any attacks on you or tried to do anything to you.. if we had tried something (and if you had any 10k type cities) you would have been rimmed by now... :)

why cant you just focus on fighting the people around you and behave yourself... come on now... ill even cast a couple of chariots on you to help you build up your army quickly... just let me know which city...

DeletedUser

No thanks I'm good.

I'm just using those cities to get bp for me so I can get more cities.

(I can now have 8 cities)

DeletedUser

Stop talking about things and just go and do them.

Earn the respect you are so desperate for.

DeletedUser

I'm working on it.

I'm not posting on beta forum anymore

DeletedUser

It does seem that Raptok's BP has grown about 2000 in the last couple days. So some part of his story is true.

DeletedUser

i am calling everyone in this world out kill me if you can

(i dont play this world:p)